• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Sorry MHA bros but I have to nominate your MC.

MY dude STAYS crying, especially early in the series. Over the smallest things. It's really annoying and makes my skin tingle with cringe.

Also, he's just super stale at times, and other times he talks like he has had absolutely no human contact.

Sorry MHA bros but I have to nominate your MC.

MY dude STAYS crying, especially early in the series. Over the smallest things. It's really annoying and makes my skin tingle with cringe.

Also, he's just super stale at times, and other times he talks like he has had absolutely no human contact.
I immediately got PTSD from a scene in the series when this mf was flabbergasted at the fact that he talked to a girl on the phone.

This bitch ass mf should be here, too.

These bros literally roll other people's shit around. Personally, I think that's pretty cringe.

Could be worse
caught-in.gif

These bros literally roll other people's shit around. Personally, I think that's pretty cringe.
Dunno wtf your on, Dung Beetles are based 💪

CONS:
- I live, eat, and breathe poop

PROS:
  • Bitches love my poop
  • They see me rolling on my dung ball, they hatin'

Just wait for more characters to be submitted in this thread, I'm sure we'll find something worse
Keyaru already got submitted, it's all downhill from here.

Austin Theory should not be on the same list as these mfs.

How is naming a move after yourself or taking selfies remotely as cringe as anything we've just seen?

Last edited:

I don't think I need to make a case for these guys.

Oh yeah **** mosquitos, that whole species can DIE.

All my homies hate Mosquitos.

At least Dung Beetles have some kind of benefit to this world, even though it's disgusting.

Why are Mosquitos a thing? Why is Malaria a thing? Why are nasty ass bugs a thing?

The list of cringe feats is endless. Notable members include Randomguy and Azontr.

The list of cringe feats is endless. Notable members include Randomguy and Azontr.
Says the guy with an anime girl as their pfp.

Tbh Garou should be removed, that mf literally make the fight 100x more enjoyable, without him, we would not have planetary Saitama lol

Back