• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Her arm afterwards:
9RJ5Psr.jpg

So we can all agree that Ren is at least number 3, and that Austin Theory should not be on this list right?

I will not have my boi on the same list as ******* Ren.

So we can all agree that Ren is at least number 3, and that Austin Theory should not be on this list right?

I will not have my boi on the same list as ******* Ren.
Ren is n1 cause idk wanking yourself in a child's body while being mentally 30 is kinda more cringe than r*pe.
Austin is staying though til the list gets full with people more cringe than him lmao

but if I had to seriously pick, then it has to be Sid Kagenou, imagine this dude as a severe 8th grade syndrome patient, but still retain his sickness even after he died and got reincarnated to another world, hell he's so cringe, it makes the dude I post above, a goddang saint
Theory is 1 spot below this mf.

This world has no justice.

I have a suggestion
What do you think about writing the character feat beside the name
Since its impossible for new visitors to know why the character is taking that spot
Unlike ap/hax/speed
There is no cringe feat in the profile so just putting the link of the profile won't help in this thread

Back