• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Criminally Seductive Goddess of Death vs Criminally Seductive Ice ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFW you forget Hela on Asgard....

"I hit her with the strongest blast of Lightning in my life and it did nothing"

Whelp. I may close if it's a stomp

Dzhindzholia said:
The only thing you have here is "Esdeath is vastly above someone".So what?That doesn't suddenly make her 392 teratons.I don't see how she is going to harm somone who survived 392 teratons lighting without injuries.
@Imade

I don't downplay her,I just don't wank her and don't rate equally to 392 teratons characters,wich both of you do right now.
Surviving 392 teraton lightning /=/ surviving 154Teraton <<<<<<< piercing damage, and flash freezing.

She's definitely close to it though. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This wiki has an obnoxious apprehension to upscaling characters AP from curbstomps. But I don't, because to be frank I think its bullshit.

>The fight takes place in Asgard where Hela can regenerate literally instantly,she got a wound she regens immediately,it was shown multiple times.

>Since she is in Asgard her stamina and powers grow higher every minute,she is laready stronger than someone who is 392 petatons and tanked Thor's most powerful attack with no damage,

How can Esdeath even slightly damage Hela when Thor's lighting bolt is above everything that Esdeath got in her arsenal?

Logically speaking if Hela tanked 392 teratons with no wound,someone who is above only 152 teratons will not even leave a scratch on her.

>She just like Esdeath spams her Materialized Weapons,she spams them a lot,there is even a scene when she fights lots of Valkiries where she spammed only her weapons.

There is a lot of Esdeath's wank,AP in general.

Taking a 392 Teraton energy blast is not the same as taking percing damage that is >>>>>154 Teratons. I think you're downplaying a bit.

>>>>>

^This doesn't mean anything,write them as much as you wish.

As i already mencioned insta regen and superior AP and Dura makes this a stomp in Hela's favor.

I think you're downplaying a bit.

No,it is just you who wanks.

Dzhindzholia said:
>>>>>
^This doesn't mean anything.

As i already mencioned insta regen and superior AP and Dura makes this a stomp in Hela's favor.

I think you're downplaying a bit.

No,it is just you who wanks.
Yeah it does. It means she is far superior.

She is unquantifiably superior. And an energy blast is not the same as a percing, or flash freeze. Try again.

No, it is just you who downplays. EG, you were one of the guys that downplayed Meliodas in the Meliodas vs Boros thread.

No, it is just you who downplays. EG, you were one of the guys that downplayed Meliodas in the Meliodas vs Boros thread.

Copy past here.

Dude,Hela survived 392 Teratons lighting bolt with no damage,do you really believe that someone who is only above 152 Teratons can damage her?Everything that is below 392 Teratons for Hela is 0.

And you just try to bring these >>>>>>>> to show me how powerful she is,these >>>> mean nothing in this match,Hela is also>>Thor.

Or do you think that Hela can not counter attack?In this moment you act like Hela will just stand there and take all of that "damage".Hela can also fight,she spams her swords danmaku style and there are large ones,and every single one of them would kill Esdeath,do you really believe that Esdeath can dodge all of them?She regens,her stamina is almost limitlesse in Asgard since she grows stronger.

People just completely ignored the AP and Dura advantages just like skill,Regenerationn and stamina.

I am done with this thread,where people just listed Esdeath's abilities and voted FRA.

Ok. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"Copy past here"

Ok

"Anyway,I vote Boros via AP and Dura advantage (1,2 petatons casually vs Baseline) and Star Cannon,Boros will definetly use it."

As seen here, you just cite a minimal AP advantage as a winning condition and completely ignore Meliodas' far greater skill, versatilities, and overall ability.

You should know that just because someone happens to make a bigger explosion doesn't hand them the W

But really, Gargoyle. To make it more fair, maybe not set in in Asgard?

Escanor wasn't an AP stomp though.

If you are afraid of this being a stomp, just change the location away from Astgard. The reasoning for the current votes would still stand

VersusJunkie54 said:
Escanor wasn't an AP stomp though.

If you are afraid of this being a stomp, just change the location away from Astgard. The reasoning for the current votes would still stand
It kinda was though.

Esdeath Stomps 150 Terratons characters

Escanor Stomps people who stomp people who stomp 378 Terratons

Uhhh did you forget that Galand is like half as strong as Tarmiel? They don't fully scale to his AP Escanor right after dawn is a bit stronger than Unsealed Meliodas. So it's not a stomp, but Escanor wins rather easily.

Yeah, I did. He was implying that Escanor's strength is constant, witch couldn't be further than the truth. When he was stronger than Estarossa, it wouldn't have been long before he entered his Late-Morning/Pre-Noon form anyway.

At dawn, Escanor is simpily >>> 184 Teratons. And Escanor at dawn was used.

@VersusJunkie54

Are you really serious?

Do you know that Boros's star cannon is 500 petatons?I completely ignored versetality and skill because non of them have something really greate,full counter is useless against Star Cannon,it would just vaporize Mel and the Whole NNT verse together.

This is off topic so i stop,and i would appreciate if you stop using other threads to make a pressure on me,my wall is open for this.

Versus has left the Wiki due to the recent bans, so I wouldn't expect him to continue his conversation with you.

Also, Grace is over now. It's Esdeath's win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back