• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This one seemed like a good matchup since both have reactive power level

RULES:
  • Tatsumi is 4th form, and Hela is 6-C
  • Fight takes place on Asgard
  • Speed is equalized
Hela:
Tatsumi:
Incon:

Since Hela starts out stronger and can get stronger since she’s on Asgard plus seemingly being more skilled since she effortlessly defeated the entire army of Asgard, I’m voting Hela for now.

Dude chill out. Why would it be worse if Tatsumi can hold his own better?
sorry i didn't wanted to sound like that, Tatsumi in this form can't fight at his full potential like in the other forms, in this key he got consumed by the Tyrant and a such he became a Dragon monster, he still have his R powers, but he essentialy fight like a dragon, just with claws, fire breath etc

seemingly being more skilled since she effortlessly defeated the entire army of Asgard
tbf this case was more like her being vastly stronger than everyone. during the fight she could've spammed her projectiles and still would've shredded thru the asgardian ranks and warships.

sorry i didn't wanted to sound like that, Tatsumi in this form can't fight at his full potential like in the other forms, in this key he got consumed by the Tyrant and a such he became a Dragon monster, he still have his R powers, but he essentialy fight like a dragon, just with claws, fire breath etc
Would anyone in the MCU work then???

Back