• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Criminally Seductive Goddess of Death vs Criminally Seductive Ice ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
HELL! YES!

I've wanted to make this fight since Ragnarok and I finally have the opportunity to do it, forgive me Graf.

Speed is Equal, fight in Asgard.

AP Difference, Hela is above 392 Terratons while Esdeath is vastly above 152 Terratons.

Hela: 1

Esdeath: 8

Voting Esdeath.

Both can spam ranged attacks but Esdeath can fly and her ice is more versatile than Hela's weapon creation. Hela might have a slight AP advantage but if she does it's definitely not a big one. I don't think Esdeath will need Mahapadma but it's a great card to have since Hela has no way to resist it afaik.

One thing I should note @Malik

1. Hela's AP is pretty yo there considering she's decently stronger then Thor who's 392 Terratons but the biggest issue will be Hela's power growth, she gets stronger the longer she is in Asgard.

Your other reasoning is good however, counted

Tbh I think her growing power is overhyped. Once she was at the level where she was fighting Thor at the end of the movie she didn't really get noticeably stronger.

I would argue that being more than twice as strong as your opposition is a more noteworthy advantage than a bit of a versatity gap, as what she can do should be able to deal with esdeath's ice constructs. However, hela doesn't resist time stop, which would come up likely if the fight drags on too long or Esdeath gets seriously hurt. Her AP is around enough that a strong enough blow to an area like the neck could prove fatal, though.

Dis gon be good

Well for starters, they both seem about even in terms of AP, but the fact is that Hela's eventually gonna get stronger than Esdeath via being in Asgard

So it really depends on if Esdeath can take Hela out before she gets too strong for her to handle.

Hela is arguably more skilled and experienced, since she helped Odin lead a conquest across the Nine Realms for a long ass time, fighting numerous opponents with numerous skills.

However, Esdeath isn't just fighting alone, she has her ice soldiers who've shown to somewhat near her level, and her ranged attacks and flash freezing help her a bunch.

Though Hela's own weapon tossing spam and giant spikes kinda help with Esdeath's danmaku and icicle barrage, and her regen will make her extremely tough for Esdeath to put down for good.

It really depends on if Esdeath can time freeze and cut off Hela's head or freeze and then shatter her before she becomes too strong for Esdeath to handle.

Not totally sure yet. If anyone disputes anything I said, that may sway me one way or another. For now, I'll go for her, as most of the body wouldn't be instantly fatal to hit, and areas like the neck are hard to land a clean blow on while being shot at and your opponent is flying around.

Voting Esdeath here.

I imagine she'd eventually take a hint and end it with Time Stop. Unless there's something to suggest it'd be "too late" in a reasonable amount of time I believe Ice ****** takes it.

You listed the votes under the wrong one, btw.

Esdeath really does hold an insurmountable versatility advantage. Pseudo-Flight, Ice Calvary, Time Stop, Ice Swords, Ice Projectiles, Ice Walls, Ice Shield, Ice Armor, Ice Mecha, Ice Blocks, Ice Pillars, Ice Tree that spams Ice Projectiles independently from Esdeath and even Ice Appendages if she loses limbs/fingers.

Literally everything Hela could do with her blades, Esdeath is able to replicate in form and then more. And Esdeath's spam is better than what Hela showed against Surtur where she threw one large construct after the other when Esdeath throws dozens at once.

Esdeath.

Hela was able to breake Mjolnir with only one hand,she one shots here.

Ice Walls and ice projectiles are mostly uselesse due to AP and Dura advantages and Hela can create Large Weapons too,one hit from her is enough to end Esdeath.

Except breaking Mjolnir is not even a Country feat, going by the same calc that made Thor Large Country

Also, yes she is stronger than Thor, but not so significantly stronger, as Thor could deal damage to her. Thor himself is 392 teratons

Esdeath on the other hand can one shot something stronger than someone that quite easily destroyed a casual 154 teratons.

That's a 2.5x gap that can be shortened through the chain of scaling I mentioned above

@Graf Thorsdottir

The difference is 2,5 and Hela mostly uses Sharp weapons wich is enough to one shot or easily pierce Esdeath.

Dodging is an option if an opponent is a lot better than you in CQC and has precog,Esdeath doesn't have these advantages so she can not dodge forever since Hela is good in CQC.

Her chain of superiority doesn't matter,there is a number she scales from.

Esdeath is really good at CQC. Really good. She's use to fighting up close with her rapier, ice swords, ice projectiles and such all at once. She flows them well in a fight. Throw in Flash Freezing if she makes contact or if she wants to flash freeze them from a distance without contact. She excels in CQC. Plus she can stack defense. Her Ice Walls can be layered to increase durability, her Ice Shields as well. Then her Ice Armor on her own body which she can increase the size of since she's made an Ice Mech around her person for armor.

Sharp weapons aren't a problem either. Her ice is generally clashing with hard hitting sharp weapons and they don't get through. It has uniform durability.

Sharp weapons are a problem from soneone stronger than you,Hela can create large ones too.

She is also good in CQC and is superior to Valkyries,and they are better than Thor in CQC,Esdeath ain't gonna dodge forever.

Size isn't that much an issue when Esdeath has larger constructs than Hela.

She doesn't need to dodge forever when she can deflect, block with stackable defense, distract with Ice Calvary or target the source with other means due to superior versatility.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

All of this doesn't matter when you got one shotted.

Hela is vastly above Thor who is 392 Teratons.

Even Thor is stronger than Esdeath.

@Dzhindzholia

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Also, yes she is stronger than Thor, but not so significantly stronger, as Thor could deal damage to her. Thor himself is 392 teratons

Esdeath on the other hand can one shot something stronger than someone that quite easily destroyed a casual 154 teratons.

That's a 2.5x gap that can be shortened through the chain of scaling I mentioned above
And again, Esdeath can stack durability. A bullet could go through a single piece of body armor like nothing, but stack body armor back to back and the bullet won't go through them all. Esdeath excels at stacking defenses in the form of Ice Walls, Ice Shields and Ice Armor. Plus she has a myriad of versatility to get around that I've already brought up and you ignore.

Here we can see how Hela attacks Surtur from greate distance with large wepons,Surtur himself is 4km tall,those weapons are hundreds of meters,some of them can reach even Kilometer in length.

Esdeath excels at stacking defenses in the form of Ice Walls, Ice Shields and Ice Armor

All of them will get crashed under overwhelming power.

You do realize running on long, enormous projectiles thrown at you is kinda a textbook move in battles? Akame and Tatsumi did it, no reason to assume Esdeath wouldn't

Also, put it this way: Hela threw spikes and spears at Thor. Thor kept going with those logged in his chest. The same Thor survived but was rendered unconscious by a 392 teratons beam. Throw in Esdeath's scaling chain I kept mentioning. Won't even be one-shot worthy

Her ice projectiles are not bigger than Hela's swords that she used against Surtur,that she was firing from greate distance.

I don't think you understand the difference in power here.

Hela is vastly above 392 teratons Thor,and Esdeath is above 152.Hela was fine even after she got hit by Thor's strongest lighting bolt (He admits that it was his strongest).Even Thor in this situation is above Esdeath.Hela mostly uses sharp weapons and this even adds to their potency.

Esdeath will go CQC no matter what and she will regret it cause Hela is quite skilled in it,she is more skilled than Valkiries who in turn should be more skilled than Esdeath due to better experience and their fighting style (mostly meele fighters) and Hela can one shot easily.

I vote for Hela.

Edit:I forgot to mention her mid-low regen wich is mostly uselesse,since Esdeath willl not be able to harm Hela.

Thor's 392 teratons lighting bolt>Everything Esdeath has.

Her projectiles are just what he thinks of making. Her power is ice manipulation/creation. She's capable of similar or comparable to superior sizes.

You keep trying to justify Hela by saying she's vastly above Thor, which isn't that true when Thor could keep up. Then you downplay Esdeath by saying she's only above 152. Esdeath was able to one shot someone who was stronger than weaker version of himself that casually overpowered another character that casually performed the 152 feat. Esdeath is more than vastly above 152. There's a huge gap between her and the 152.

Then you keep bringing up sharp weapons of Hela as if they change much. Esdeath's ice has uniform durability. Most of their durability feat actually happens to be against bladed weapons.

CQC also belongs to Esdeath. We never saw Hela actually fight the Valkyries in CQC. She was firing at them as they were flying down to her. We didn't see much CQC while we have numerous feats of Esdeath mixing her rapier, physicals (legs and arms), ice projectiles, ice swords, ice walls, ice armor, ice shields, ice calvary, ice calvary into her fighting. Esdeath holds a versatility edge and actual feats in CQC. Also, Valkyries being older than Esdeath doesn't mean they have more skill. Captain America is younger than Thor by a lot, but you would not say Thor is more skilled in fighting.

Plus you keep ignoring that Esdeath can stack defense. As I said above: A bullet could go through a single piece of body armor like nothing, but stack body armor back to back and the bullet won't go through them all.

So no, Hela isn't going to shatter through it all like you think.

And you completely disregarded my point about the AP gap. Esdeath is more vastly above a 154 teratons feat than Hela is above a 392 based on the length of chain scaling. We can both rewatch Ragnarok and IW to see how Thor endured Hela's attacks and a 392 teraton beam.

Also Esdeath go CQC no matter what? SBA applied she throws projectiles danmaku style

And you completely ignored Time stop. That can be activated with a thought. That Esdeath uses when things don't go her way to make sure they do by landing killing blows. That Hela has no resistance to.

The only thing you have here is "Esdeath is vastly above someone".So what?That doesn't suddenly make her 392 teratons.I don't see how she is going to harm somone who survived 392 teratons lighting without injuries.

@Imade

I don't downplay her,I just don't wank her and don't rate equally to 392 teratons characters,wich both of you do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back