• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create Your Favorite Mythological/Historical Figures that yet to make appearance on Fate franchise

Ok so im not totally done (Still making it) but ive been making a Randolph Carter Servant (Kinda a composite of all non 1-A Randolph's)

"Foreigner (Randolph Carter)

Also known as
: Chandraputra, Zkauba, The Dreamer, Gentleman Who Travels Through Time and Space

Character type:

Height: 181 cm

Weight: Unknown

Blood type: Unknown

True Name: Randolph Carter

Type: Heroic Spirit

Source: Cthulhu Mythos

Regio: North America

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Hidde Attribute: Earth

Armaments:

Parameters:

Strength: E

Endurance: E (EX)

Agility: C

Mana: A++

Luck: A

N.P: EX

Class Skills:

Item Construction | EX

Existence Outside the Domain | EX

Divinity | A

Personal Skills:

Loss of Sanity | A

Protection of the Outer Gods | EX

Carter was given blessings by the Outer Gods that when activated increase his durability to unimaginable levels

Magecraft | A

Eldritch Knowledge | EX

When activated, increases Randolph's intelligence ten fold and implant a wealth of knowledge into his head, its also lets him ask Sut-Typhon any three question. The knowledge is shared with his master but that can be a curse as Suts knowledge is almost poison to the normal mind and depending on how big or valuable the question is the more damage the answer will have.

Noble Phantasms:

Beyond the Silver Gate | EX

Dreamer | EX

A Reality Marble that Carter summons pulling his target(s) into his dream world. In his dream world those that are dragged into it are exposed to unimaginable and unconcivable eldritch horrors that assult their senses and their very mind from their sheer existence causing those who have seen the horror to either die or go totally insane"

Randolph is like his author avatar but less overtly racist

What i mean is in fate its a thing where if an author is a servant, the characters they created cannot be servants

Randolph and Lovecraft mostly just won't have differences abilitywise, you'd need to pick one or the other

DMUA said:
Randolph and Lovecraft mostly just won't have differences abilitywise, you'd need to pick one or the other
Ok well Randolph has actually appeared in verse while Lovecraft hasnt.

Besides, Dumas is a false Servant, and Edmond is a extra class. Not the best example at the best of times.

Ok well my point still stands in that one has already been shown to exist.

I also pick Randolph due to the lesser Racism

DMUA said:
Simple: you make one that embodies the fictional character, and on that is the actual person. EXTELLA: Link did so with Charlemagne.

But you could argue that Lovecraft/Randolph wouldn't be the best choice for a "Split Servant" like that, otherwise, we could have two Godzillas: one would be the character, the other would the guy in Godzilla's suit, which is kinda dumb.

No I'm referring to Carter, clearly. He's the one doing the rebellion thing, as we can see using our eyes ovo

Of course I am.

Its because the Gunpowder Plot was an attempt to end the tyrannical religious subjugation of King James 1 and appoint a more benevolent ruler to ease the suffering of the people

Yobo Blue said:
Some of these guys seem disproportionately OP compared to the people they're based on.
What website do you think you're on

Andersen has EX Mana because his NP would be EX if it wasn't for CIS. Spartacus is EX because of being unquantifiable. These guys have EX NPs.

For Pan I looked up the Hanging Gardens, which seemed to be the closest canon analog to the Neverland NP, and it's rated EX.

I figured he'd be pretty broken in general since I envisioned him as being the literary crystallization of the concept of youth

Back