• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create Your Favorite Mythological/Historical Figures that yet to make appearance on Fate franchise

There is no Particular Rules, Create Your Favorite Mythological/Historical Figures Heroic Spirits that yet to make appearance on Fate franchise wether it be Human, Demon, Demi-Gods, Gods, Angel. if your favorite figure has make appearance in franchise then create your own version of that servant

Example :

Meghanada (Indrajit/Conqueror of Indra)

Class : Archer

Source : Ramayana

Origin : India

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Parameter :

STR : A+

AGI :
A

LCK : C

END : A+

MANA : A+++

NP : EX

Class Skill :

Eternal Arms Mastership : EX

'Independent Action ': A++

Riding : EX

Magic Resistance : B

Personal Skill :

Ati-Maharatha : EX

Having single handedly defeat all Devas He is considered as the only Ati-Maharath class warrior ever born on earth as told in the Ramayana, Mahabharata, Puranas and the Vedas. He was an expert in magic or illusion and at a very young age, having mastery of all forms of weapons, combat skills, battle formations and excellent strategists. His skill is even feared by Gods, He is capable of fighting 8,640,000 soldiers simultaneously, However Meghanada has killed 670Million Soldiers in a single days, This skill also makes him deal extra damage to divine enemy and penetrate any kinds of divine protection.

Shukracharya : A+++

Under the Guidance of Shukra he was able to obtained any kinds of divine weapon of Man, Devas (Gods), Asuras (Demons), and Trimurti. This skill is similiar with clairvoyance, with this skill he was able to see the future with different possibilities and see everything about his enemy as Shukra itself is the knowlegde source of both Devas and Asuras

Brahma's Boon : A+

Is a divine protection that reduce all damage dealt to him by 90% as long as his enemy is not have B divinity or higher

Noble Phantasm :

Upasamhaara Shukra (O' Shukra Bestow me)

Type : Anti-Unit

Similar to Gate of Babylon, he was able to summon any kind of weapon or astras he has obtained in life

Mah─üshastra Shakti (The Sword of Three Gods)

Type : Anti-World

He mix his three strongest weapon as a result he get this Sword, the sword that even the Gods cannot posses, the strongest Sword that erase everything in its way even the world itself, this sword can kill even Those who have lost their very existance such as Kama. Bring about absolute destruction this sword power has surpass the Gods themselves

Why Np would best fit Shivani Maharaj?I feel like it would be a reality marble since he conquered many forts?

He would be probably ruler

Str:B Agi:C Luck:A End:A Mana:B

In Myth he is considered greatest archer so i want to keep that,

His second NP is original tho, its a combination of Trimurti weapon so i think it Will fit for him since he is the only one who posses all of Trimurti weapon

Im not really know about parameter so i just give him anything in my head

I don't know about Shivani Maharaj tho, but i think its pretty cool to get Indian Ruler, i though Lakshmi Bai should be Ruler since she is Jeanne of India XD

GLHF22 said:
I don't know about Shivani Maharaj tho, but i think its pretty cool to get Indian Ruler, i though Lakshmi Bai should be Ruler since she is Jeanne of India XD
I think she already appeared in fate

Yeah, but In wrong class, Lakshmi is the actual Ruler in Lore while Jeanne is Saber with that La Pucelle

GLHF22 said:
He reconquered india from invders.He was one of the first one to use Navy.He was also a pretty nice guys he even accepted people of the same race as the invaders in his army.His army was based on meritocracy.He also respected the women of his defeated enemies.

Bonnie and Clyde (The Living Outlaws)

Class : Rider

Source : Historical Fact

Origin : United States

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Parameter :

STR :
C

AGI : B

LCK : D

END : A+

MANA : B++

NP : B

Class Skill :

Riding :
B, A++ under the effects of Ruffia

Magic Resistance :
C

Personal Skill :

Ruffian : A++

A composite Skill of Riding and Independent Action. As a pair of notorious criminals that regularly outpaced the law enforcement that pursued them and forged their legend on the road, their rank is extremely high. It gains a great increase in effectiveness when Bonnie and Clyde are being pursued, or interact with those of a Lawful alignment.

Marksmanship: B (C for Bonnie)

A Skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. Bonnie and Clyde never lost a shootout against an opponent they saw coming, but their skills were nothing superhuman.

Ravishing Redhead, Dashing Devil : A

A Skill representing the disposition of a pair of gorgeous outlaws who charmed the public into loving them even as they killed and robbed those who got in their way. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. It's effect becomes virtually irresistible to enemies of a chaotic alignment.

We Both Go Together : A

A skill representing the bond between the two outlaws, the love that captured the hearts of the very people they robbed and kept them by each other's side during their final shootout. An evolution of the skills Combination and Battle Continuation. Bonny and Clyde's combat power increases when on a united front with one another, to the point of increasing Bonnie's Agility and Clyde's Strength parameter to A-rank the moment combat begins. While fighting together, the two have the equivalent of B-rank Battle Continuation for Clyde and A-rank for Bonnie, owing to the anecdote of Clyde taking 17 bullets and Bonnie taking 26 before dying, each of which was a decisively mortal wound on its own.

Noble Phantasm :

Ford Deluxe Seda

Ain't no car too smart for me, and ain't no car get better'n this! Here's why even though you caught us, you can't catch us! Ford Deluxe Sedan! Let's ride, Sugar!
~ Clyde summoning his Noble Phantasm​
Type : Anti-Unit

The infamous, uncatchable getaway car that Bonnie and Clyde traveled the nation in. Outspeeding every police vehicle due to its superior craftsmanship, it takes the form of an ever-evolving vehicle that resembles the fastest possible mount or vehicle of the era the two are summoned in. It is certainly a Noble Phantasm perfect for emergency getaways. No matter what form of Servant is pursuing them, this Noble Phantasm will change its capabilities to always be just slightly faster than its adversary. Bonnie additionally is able to maintain a ranged assault on their pursuers from the back of the vehicle while Clyde takes control of the wheel.

I haven't made a historical figure a servant yet, but I did make Wolf from Sekiro: SDT a servant profile a while back. I'll try my hand with historical figures then I might post that one here.

Since I need to look for a good historical figure, in the mean time, here's Wolf's profile:

Servant Name: No true name, called Wolf or Sekiro

Possible Servant Classes: Assassin, Saber, Berserker, Avenger (Becoming Shura), BEAST VIII (Shura)

'Alignment:' Varies upon summoning, either Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, or Chaotic Evil

Parameters: The physical statistics of a servant when summoned. The nameless wolf's statistics are unnaturally low due to his obscure nature, and he lacks any boosts from fame, somewhat akin to Counter Guardians.

• STR: C

• END: EX
    • AGI: A++
    • MANA: D+
    • LUK: C
    • NP: EX
Class Skills: Skills granted according to class, as well as history of the given Servant. The nameless wolf possesses multiple different skills, and his history grants him access to multiple abilities seen as irregular for the class he is summoned under. However, he only unseals Avenger under the influence of Eternal Shura's Rise.

• Presence Concealment: A+

• Independent Action: A
    • Divinity: E-
    • Avenger: A (Sealed)
    • Self-Restoration (Item): C
    • Madness Enhancement: E- (Sealed unless summoned as a Berserker)
    • Magic Resistance: B (Sealed unless summoned as a Saber)
Personal Skills: Skills from a servant's own history or repertoire, strengthened by the mana of the grail. The nameless wolf possesses a high variety of skills, however, they are likely to be lost depending on class.

• Attendant of Iron B: A skill formed from the nameless wolf's unwavering devotion towards his lord. Merely standing or being near the wolf will strengthen his master's attributes to that of a low-class servant, and effectively erects a magical barrier protecting them from harm.

• Eye of the Mind (True) A+: A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent's activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a human, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    • Demon of the Battlefield (Terror) B: The wolf's utter devotion, unorthodox fighting, and force of will can immediately force weaker individuals to flee from the battlefield, screaming. Indeed, the wolf is exactly what they fear him to be: a demon, with no limits to his willpower. Combines Bravery, Charisma, and multiple other skills into one.
    • Howl of the Eternal Shura: Only usable as an Avenger. Similar to Penthesilea's Howl of the War God, however, his skill calls upon the powers of the ancient buddhist evil known as Shura, and he will never stop his howl.
    • God Slayer A: Like Scathach, the wolf has faced against constant divine foes and trials, granting him skills in slaying divine beings. Unlike Scathach, Wolf has faced and overcome a God itself, allowing him to truly overcome the divine. When facing divine beings, he gains a single rank up in parameters.
    • Shinkage-Ryuu C-: Only available as a Saber, and under certain conditions. Has shown proficiency with the central tenants of Shinkage-Ryuu, and his mastery of the blade has granted him access to it as a skill. However, he has not shown true usage nor mastery of it, so the mental benefits do not take effect.
    • Ninjutsu A+++: Only available as an Assassin. The wolf can use his training in ninjutsu to manipulate the bodies of his foes, allowing him wreath his sword in their blood, spray their blood as obscuring fog, or even puppet the bodies of slain foes, servants included.
Noble Phantasms: Noble Phantasms are "crystallized mysteries", powerful armaments made using the imagination of humans as their core, and weapons or abilities owned by Heroic Spirits. They are the embodiment of the ultimate mysteries of a hero that symbolizes one's existence through historical facts and anecdotes. They can be physical weapons, such as swords, lances, and bows, or support items, such as rings and crowns. They can also be abstract concepts, like unique abilities, unique means of attacks, curses, and changes to the environment and its physical properties. When summoned as Servants in the Holy Grail War, they are the trump cards of the heroes that allow them to overcome others in battle.

• Dragon's Heritage: The Eternal Sakura Dragon's Blessing (Unknown, Rank B+) is the unbelievable recovery Noble Phantasm of the nameless wolf. Unlike other servants, he is functionally immortal unless killed conceptually, and can be considered unkillable for the purposes of a normal grail war. However, every few deaths someone close to the wolf will become infected by a terrible disease known as Dragonrot. Unless cured through magical means, the infected will have a 100% chance of death. The wolf's master is not immune to this disease. To prevent one's own life-force from stagnating requires others to suffer the curse of death slowly.

• Shinobi Prosthetic: Eternal Shura's False Grasping Limb (Anti-Unit, Rank C~A) is the false left arm of the nameless wolf, granted to him after his initial defeat at the hands of his greatest foe. The arm possesses multiple abilities, allowing him to access skills he should not ever have access to thanks to its modifiable nature. Anytime he needs a certain ability, he needs only to spend a small amount of time preparing before he can access it. His abilities with this arm range from a blast of magically endless fire, a long stream of high-quality magical firecrackers, or a even a divine mystery capable of "spiriting away" those who have turned from buddha. However, his low Mana and the arm's high cost makes the arm only useful for clever plays to outwit opponents. Truly, a shinobi should be prepared for any occasion, and with this arm, he lives up to that tenant.
    • Eternal Shura's Rise: The Evil of Hatred Eternal (Anti-World, Rank EX) is the possibility for the nameless wolf to become a Beast of Humanity, the Beast of eternal war and hatred. During this process, he will transform into an Avenger class for a short time, which will be the only time his rise to beasthood is vulnerable and preventable. Despite the terrifying nature of this Noble Phantasm, the wolf possesses an extraordinarily low chance of becoming this evil, and it can be said to be impossible. An expansion of possibility will occur should he encounter a conflicting opinion from his master's that originates from one he respects equally, however even under these rare circumstances he only possesses a 10% chance of becoming BEAST VIII.
    • Mortal Blade: Sacred Dragon's Divine Gift of Tears (Anti-Immortal, Rank EX) is the most powerful Noble Phantasm of the nameless wolf. A divine mystery on par with Noble Phantasms such as Ea or Vasavi Shakti, what the sword lacks in power it makes up for in unmatched quality of effect. The sword, a gift of the Eternal Divine Dragon, is capable of slaying that which cannot die. Even the most powerful conceptual defense is useless before this blade, as its divine status allows it to surpass and ignore any and all defenses. Anything in this world can be slain by this blade, even beings lacking concepts of death. Additionally, strikes from the blade will never heal, festering and rotting regardless of conceptual defense. The sacred gift can even harm gods, forcing them to become mortal and face the truth of the ending world. Even beings immune to death are incapable of resisting this effect, and will find themselves at death's doorstep due to their arrogance. The sword itself can be called the ultimate slaying tool, and its usage requires little mana from both the wolf and his master. Any form of magic, be it modern thaumaturgy or divine authority, will be instantly dispelled upon the drawing of this sword, as its mystery is comparable to the gods themselves. Even the gods themselves fear the blade and its twin, for they foretell the possible rise of Shura. Any master should be cautious in using such a divine relic.

Decided to make my own super broken Servant

Peter Pa (The Boy who Never Grew Up)

Class : Assassin (Disney version is Saber and all others are Caster)

Source : Literature

Origi : Scotland

Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Parameter :

STR : C

AGI : A+

LCK : B

END : C

MANA : EX

NP : B

Class Skill
:

Presence Concealment : A+/EX

The basic ability of the Assassin Class. At A+ Rank, he can fully avoid detection even from Servants. Additionally, he is entirely impossible to detect from spirits of a significant age, unless he prepares to attack. Upon leaving an adult Servant's sight, he will instantly vanish from their memories, leaving them confused as to why they are prepared for combat. He can also send forth his shadow as a completely invisible spy to search for the locations of other Servants and Masters.

Personal Skill :

Flight : B

A Skill representing the Servant's ability to fly without assistance. At B-rank, Peter Pan has unparalleled mobility as long as he maintains a positive attitude, but if he succumbs to fear or anger he plummets to the ground and this skill is reduced to merely making him lighter and more agile. If an allied Servant or his master is a child, he can bestow this ability upon them if they wish.

Never Grow Up : EX

A Skill evoking legends of eternal youth and vitality. As the embodiment of this concept represented in literature, Peter Pan has the highest rank possible. No time or age-manipulating skill or Noble Phantasm, nor any environmental effect, will be able to affect him without his consent.

Self-Sustenance : EX

A Skill representing the ability to achieve sustenance without eating, translated into mana due to the individual's status as a Servant. By pretending to consume food, Peter Pan can continually replenish his mana supply.

Noble Phantasm :

Never Neverland, the Island of Eternal Youth

I'll never grow up. Not me, not I. Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning. Off to Neverland!
~ Peter Pan activating his Noble Phantasm​
Type : Anti-World

Heralded by the arrival of two new stars in the sky, a Noble Phantasm that takes the form of a massive island hidden in a thick cloud of mist that can enshroud the entire country in which a Holy Grail War is taking place. The island floats above the earth, acting as a new base of operations for Peter Pan and his master. Only accessible to Servants with a means of flight or teleportation, the surface of the island is incredibly hostile to intruders. The levitating ocean surrounding the island is populated by ghostly ships crewed by screeching undead pirates who hack apart intruders while screaming curses at Pan himself. The island is a realm of impassable jungle populated by ravenous beasts and savage Lost Boys who serve their lord with fanatical loyalty. While on the island, Peter Pan has access to an unlimited mana supply provided by the Thinking Tree, and can appear and disappear instantly wherever his shadow can connect with another shadow.

Most notable is the "Breath of Neverland". An incredibly deadly curse that can be activated by Peter whispering the word "thinning" under his breath, this curse spreads across the island in seconds, tearing the air out of the lungs of any Servant who has fully reached adulthood, splitting their limbs from their body, and forcing a slow, agonizing death upon them.

Peter's primary weakness, however, is opposition by youthful Heroic Spirits. Immune to the attacks of the inhabitants of Neverland, as well as his curse and Presence Concealment, a child Servant wielded by a skilled Master can potentially even the odds.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add Wolf's release quote since I don't know how to do that quote thing. For anyone curious, it's:

"Unsealing Noble Phantasm.

...I see. The blade that can slay that which cannot die. For the sake of my lord... I accept its power. Fushigiri (õ©ìµ¡╗µû¼Òéè)... The Mortal Blade. Sacred Dragon's Divine Gift of Tears! Farewell."

Alright, let's try our hand at something that's probably been done, but is interesting enough. Helps that I have and entire book with all of his works:

Howard Philips Lovecraft (Twisted Mind of Cosmic Horrors)

Class: Foreigner/Caster

Source: Historical Fact

Origin: United States of America

Alignment: True Neutral/Neutral Evil

Parameters:

*Strength:
E

*Endurance: E

*Agility: C

*Mana: EX

*Luck: E

*NP: EX

Class Skills:

*Existence Outside the Domain EX:
Having written the greatest amount of material on the nature of the cosmic horrors just outside of the domain, his rank in this skill is above even other EX ranks. Were it usable in combat, it would be considered unbeatable by any other skill like it. Unfortunately, this skill makes him vulnerable to Anti-Monster effects, such as Kanshou and Byakuya's effectiveness. Beast-hunting has a similar, albeit reduced effectiveness. Due to the nature of human existence, however, even the most effective human countermeasure will not stop his Noble Phantasm.

*Item Creation C (EX): He is unaware of magecraft, however, by using his connection to the outer gods, he can construct anything he needs or wants. Should he wish it, all of his demands, wants, and needs could be met rather effortlessly. However, he lives in fear of the gods, and thusly, the skill's rank has been decreased. He can only produce written material that can summon apparitions to attack unless compelled by three command seals.

*Counter Hero A: Any human hero will have their parameters reduced by two ranks, as the outer gods attempt to protect their gate. However, inhuman beings, or beings with things like divinty, are fundamentally immune to this effect.

Personal Skills:

*High Servant (Cosmic) A:
Despite not being an actual amalgam of divine spirits, the intense pressure of the outer gods on his being has the same effects. With the pressure of these beings, he gains the effects of multiple authorities. However, their usage is something he dislikes, so he will not use them often.

*Human Observation (Horror) C (A): The outer gods passively observe humanity, looking for holes to allow them into the world and begin their conquest. Because of this, Lovecraft is especially adept at observing the behaviors of others. However, the pressure from the outer gods will reduce the defensive parameters of observed beings upon usage of this skill, in exchnage for far more precise observation that boosts more than one parameter.

*Horrifying Illusionism D (B): By summoning the apparitions of outer gods, he can inflict massive amounts of fear upon both enemies and his allies. Lowers the parameters of everything within sensory range when used, but boosts their defenses due to their paranoia.

*Intense Paranoia A: His paranoia knows no bounds. Due to being born as a gate, and having knowledge of the outer gods, he fears anything unfamiliar to him. At the time of his life, he was considered abnormally paranoid, and his fear of both the unknown and the others of his own species he was unfamiliar with led him to become an unabashedly horrid human being, a loose collection of character defects. His fear reduces the power of others with a good or neutral alignment, as they will pity him and hesitate to strike.

*Innocent Monster C+: Nobody who has met him can know of his status of a gate to the outer gods' domain, otherwise they will meet with unfortunate fates, or insanity. Thusly, his fears and paranoia is hated by all, and his defects are lambasted by his detractors. However, he will always have those who admire his work, and thusly, he is at least somewhat strengthened by this skill.

Noble Phantasms:

"I suppose I shouldn't fear this power. But the oldest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fire illuminates the dark and reveals its secrets. Science reveals the nature of the dream. Existence itself, a lie that we both fear and ignore. I shall show you, my Modern Mythology."

*Modern Mythology: Horrifying Eldritch Abominations (Anti-World, Rank C++) is the primary Noble Phantasm of Lovecraft. A sublimation of his written works, it allows him to summon the power of the outer gods in a positive way, boosting his own parameters and allowing him to mimic true magic. It does not needs to be released, rather, it is an always active Noble Phantasm that allows him to even match magi like Merlin or Medea. Despite his low parameters, he will always be able to put up a fight against any servant via his mimicked magecraft. However, it's usage slowly begins to open the gate of his true Noble Phantasm.

*Awakening Azathoth: Destruction of All by the Blind Idiot God (Anti-Existence, Rank -) is the true Noble Phantasm of Lovecraft. When the outer gods break through the gate that is Lovecraft's mind, his agony will awaken the true linchpin of creation. In that instant, existence itself will be destroyed, and the Daemon Sultan will awake from its dream. He will fight against everything, anything, to ensure that this will never occur. Thanks to his intense mental fortitude, the chances of this Noble Phantasm being unsealed is less than one percent. Should he feel the gate even cracking open, he will not hesitate to end his own life within that second. Not even all of a Ruler's command seals could compel him to release this Noble Phantasm.

In gameplay, Lovecraft would play as an arts support. His human observation boosts NP and atk teamwide for 3 turns, horrifying illusionism lowers all allies debuff resist, but boosts their defense and np gain for 3 turns, and his innocent monster generates himself NP and stars for 3 turns, but lowers his HP by an amount to activate.

His NP fills the NP gauges of all teamates, boosts arts cards for 3 turns, adds HP per turn regen for 5 turns, applies a debuff immune, and a 1 hit evade each turn for 5 turns, in addition to lowering the arts resistance of all enemies on screen.

His NP gain would also be Medea levels of amazing.

Medea - Witch of the Lonely Christmas Nights (Rider) Despite being the genius of magecraft that she is, Medea tends to devote her time in furthering her craft. One particular spell though caught her interest and she poured her all into its research. With all her time and effort devoted to it though, she didn't get much in the way of love life and she finds herself annoyed by the constant flirting happening around her.

That being said, she takes it upon herself to play the current Santa and give the world the gifts she perceives as what they deserve. Riding the Golden Fleece to the skies simply because she feels it better for the holiday spirit, she gives nice gifts to children and single people alike while giving crappy ones to couples and flirtatious people.

BBAAQ

NP: Drakones Pterotoi (Buster - AOE)

With the new spell she had been working on, she can temporarily transform her golden companion into the dragon serpent-pulled chariot of the god Helios to trample her foes.

Personal Skills:

Rapid Words of Divine (B)

That she has to divide her attention between controlling the flight of her trusty steed and casting spells, this skill has declined in rank. Charges NP gauge.

Warmth of the Golden Fleece (EX)

The mere floof of such a beautiful creature is enough to warm the coldest of hearts, and it is only with this that Medea, willfully ignoring the fact that the sheep does not take too kindly to being ridden on, stays cozy despite the cold of being single on Christmas. Heals once + Buster Up.

Lament of the Wise (A)

A master of her craft and a failure of her heart, Medea evokes the sadness and rage in her heart to empower her spells by being extremely petty. Attack Up and Applies Burn on Attacks.

Class Skills:

Riding C (A with the Golden Fleece)

Divinity C

Magic Resistance C

92d56d5e0c280ce89590cc80bc77829d
Guy Fawkes

Class: Assassin

Source: Historical Fact

Origin: England

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Parameters:

STR :
B

AGI : C

LCK : C+

END : A

MANA : C

NP : A+

Class Skill :

Presence Concealment: A

Personal Skill :

Spirit of Rebellion: (EX)
More than a simple man, Fawkes himself represents an ideal, and all those who he came in contact with, both ally and enemy, inevitably came to hold a deep respect for him. Even centuries after his death he is a universally acknowledged icon of rebellion, from small protests to wide scale uprisings, all who stand against tyranny are in essence Guy Fawkes. As a Skill it empowers those who stand with Fawkes, with an even greater effectiveness towards those of a Lawful alignment.

Military Tactics: (C+) Fawkes is noted as being highly versed in military tactics, with over a decade of military experience under his belt in which he spearheaded numerous battles during the Eighty Years War including the Siege of Calais, having attained the rank of Captain in the Spanish military. In battle this Skill increases the strength of all allies' Noble Phantasms for one turn.

Information Erasure: (C) A Skill derived from the general mystery of Fawkes' identity and the details of the Gunpowder Plot as a whole, as despite Fawkes being a native Englishman he was largely unknown, and even a network of spies tracking him ended up only being able to give vague details about him with no knowledge at all about the Plot, as well as a direct warning of the Plot being passed off as a falsehood. Even during his interrogation in the Tower of London the details of Fawkes' life and the plans of the Plot were hazy, with no one knowing for sure what was stated by Fawkes and what was fabricated by the torturer. In direct application, Fawkes, while unable to completely erase information about himself, is able to muddy it, boiling it down to nothing but the most basic details which would in the long run be largely useless to those who possess them.

A Roman Resolution: (A) A Skill representing Fawkes' fortitude in his final days of being tortured at the hands of the British. A composite skill of Unyielding Stance and Battle continuation, Fawkes resisted torture that gradually increased in severity for days before he began to give in, his resistance going so far as to even impress King James to the point that the very room he was tortured in was dubbed 'The Guy Fawkes Room'.

Noble Phantasm:

A Joyful Day of Deliverance: A Remembrance of Cruelty, A Vision of Rebellio

Remember remember the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason, and plot. I see no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. A Joyful Day of Deliverance. Truly it was.
~ Fawkes summoning his Noble Phantasm​
Classification: Anti-King

Type: Arts

A recreation of the infamous Gunpowder Plot that immortalized Guy Fawkes as a universal figure symbolizing rebellion. Rather than physical, its power is one that forcibly affects the mind, making the target experience an artificial memory of being present in the heart of the destruction of Parliament on Guy Fawkes Night, causing their body to physically explode as a result. As this power is purely mental rather than truly physical it ignores physical defenses, the damage itself having occurred to the target, in their own perception, in the past, and reflecting that damage onto them in the present. As it is symbolic of the overthrowing of tyrannical rulers and corrupt governments, should the target have the traits of a King the effects will be even stronger against them.

I'm surprised Sun Wukong isn't a servant yet, especially since Buddha is.

Sir Ovens said:
I'm surprised Sun Wukong isn't a servant yet, especially since Buddha is.
They "announced" him as an April fools joke but unfortunately it was just that, a joke.

so many broken servant XD then i will also make another broken Servant, Remember how broken Solomon and his ten ring?

Khalid Ibn Walid "The Drawn Sword Of God" "The Undefeated One" "Father of Solomon"

Classs : Saber

Source : Historical Fact

Origin : Middle East

Alignment : Lawful Good

Parameters:

• Strength : A+ (EX Against Divine)
  • Agility : A++
  • Endurance : A+ (Higher Against Divine)
  • Mana : E-
  • Luck : A++
  • Noble Phantasm : EX

Class Skills:

Independent Manifestasion
: B

Riding : A

Pioneer of the Star : EX

Magic Resistance : A

Pesonal Skills :

Battle Continuatio
(A) :A skill that reflects one's exceptional vitality and endurance, allowing the user to fight on despite grievous wounds and escape safely even when defeated.Khalid has an A -Rank in this skill, due to faces more than 30 major battles in only 4 years,during his life there is no spot in khalid body left without a scar or a wound made by a spear , sword , or arrow.

Protection of the Faith (EX) : A form of divine protection which preserves the "absoluteness of one's body and soul" rendering Khalid practically Immune to mind or mental interference of any kind as well as giving him immunity to attacks to his soul. As God's Noble Phantasm his faith is unshakable . Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence.

Master of War (EX) : Khalid fought around 200 battles, both major battles and minor skirmishes as well as single duels, during his military career. Having remained undefeated, he is regarded to be one of the finest military generals in history, He receive no damage from human even if they use divine construct or Divine Magic as long as his enemy is human traits and have no divinity he weill receive no damage from them.

God's Power : Numerous power that granted by God to khalid as he himself is HIS Sword

Power from this skill :

• Clairvoyance : Same as Solomon as they get this power from the same Entity
  • Holy Aura : a Holy aura that can kill those who have Demonic traits or leave a injury that cant be healed, this aura will drain or burn their power to their soul overtime and when Khalid use this aura any damage he deals to Demonic traits cannot be healed.
  • True God : a Power that makes him deals extra damage against divine and receive less damage form them, During his lifetime he killed Arabian Chief Goddess with a single strike.
Noble Phantasm:

Jays Alyarmouk "The Undefeated Army"

O' enemy of mine You will have only yourself to blame for the consequences of opposed me, for I bring the men who desire death as ardently as you desire life.
~ Khalid use his Noble Phantasm​
Type : Anti-Army

an EX-ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm that Call Army he Command which contains many powerful heroes and Warrior who fight without hesitation or fear in their heart,

Gazwat Mut'ah (Nine Sword of Mut'ah)

Type
: Anti-Unit (Anti-World)

Khalid sword that he broke in the battle of Mut'ah, after his death God give this weapon a divine power and makes each of them have unique power, these sword is still exist in Gate of Babylon but only its broken version because God makes these weapon unique to khalid

Syaf Al-Maslul "Sword of The Lord of The Arsy and Kursy"

Type : ??

Khalid cannot use this Noble Phantasm as Only God Himself can use it

Back