• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

crazy robot who thinks he does the right thing vs crazy scientist who thinks he does the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Ultron had returned (again), and now he wanted to propose a game to banner, if he wins everyone dies and if banner wins everyone lives, he obviously knew that ultron would kill them in the same way although being honest he hardly cared after all what he has experienced this year but wanted to give an injury to that calculator, which can not be messed with because if in addition to everything he did once.

equal speed and a month of preparation.

Age of Ultron key and banner key is used, if you want I can change it to make it more fair.

Ultron Avengers Aliance 2 Render
Hulk Bruce Banner MC TR
Ultro:

banner:

the doctor stops them:

I swear I think Ultron has tech resist but they just don't list it.

In the current state though, Banner Godstomps due to his tech manip.

the if you have resistance is in your ultron 20 key and this is your age of ultron key so you should scale.

... why does he have a worse feat of reference listed on his profile? And Banner can maybe get past that? He can hack Doctor Doom's tech.

Anyways anything that stops Encephalo-Ray gg? Banner can't harm him anyways because High regen, this is a massive mismatch

I don't know maybe it's like flash (barry allen) that only has a feat of MFTL + speed on his profile but there are like 7 even better than that one that came out before and after.

the high Regenerationn of ultron varies depending on how you destroy your physical body, if it is already the upper end (that is, already reaching high) it would take a while unless it has a back body, now things like his body in feet It would only be a couple of minutes or hours.

How long did it take to hack doom and what exactly did I hack? since the security levels of doom vary IIRC

That's a consistency reasoning lol, tech hax don't have that.

Yeah and Banner can't reasonably get past that in decades.

Disabled Doom's own base armor, and instant because Gamma Dome which Bruce would reasonably put on ASAP. Not exactly "hacking", so that wouldn't apply, Ultron needs a Tech Resist, not a hacking resist

Again mate, either Banner hacks and stomps, or Ultron overwhelms and haxstomps. This is a stomp either way. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back