• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Girls Lets go - Monika (DDLC) Vs Gasai Yuno

So, can Yno free herself from being BFR-d to a timeless room and such? She won't start with it, but Monika will eventually use it.

@Ricsi

She can move between worlds by shattering space-time barriers, though that won't be too useful here.

1. She has Acausality type 3. Its on the site. Not type 3, but Acausality as general.

2. Ok so she can do everything except in real life. Then this is pretty much the God of Reality vs the God of Time and Space i still think Yuno can pull a win with Power Null/BFR + having a lot of knowledge

3. Nah, the page says "same as before but on a far higher scale" and her human profile has "Limited pre-cog" I will say though that its weird Yuno doesnt have Nigh-Omniscience when Deus has it, whose power she inherits :p

Monika starts with a thought-based insta-win button. Meanwhile Yuno has no reason to BFR when she's aiming to kill her opponent as per SBA so she'd throw out something lethal. The limited precognition doesn't seem applicable here at all.

Planck69 said:
Monika starts with a thought-based insta-win button. Meanwhile Yuno has no reason to BFR when she's aiming to kill her opponent as per SBA so she'd throw out something lethal. The limited precognition doesn't seem applicable here at all.
Well until they get Yunos page updated to Nigh-Omniscience ig that stands as it is. But otherwise BFR or Power Null from jump with God Yuno knowing in advance what works due to future sight/omniscience

That'd be incon at best since both throw out their insta-win attacks at the same time.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, can Yno free herself from being BFR-d to a timeless room and such? She won't start with it, but Monika will eventually use it.
Causality Manipulaton + Dimensional Destruction. I'd say yes.

No, Yuno can still win via power-null. She just doesn't get a chance before Monika erases.

I summon Fortress "Not on the profile". Only CRT cannons can bypass my defenses.

And as far as erasing time goes, Yuno used a hammer or something and broke through dimensions to reach Yuki who was in a void for thousands of years because the universe he was supposed to govern stopped existing.

Edit:

And Yuno should pretty much have the same base powers as Yukiteru

Sigh

If only Yuno used 99% of her hax in character... ******* PIS/Bad Writing... :(

The only thing she was shown to do that is meaningful is BFR.

Idk if OOC wincons count tbh, but if they do here, then I guess I vote for Monika FRA.

How are Monika's wincons OOC? All of her offensive abilities screw over Yuno.

Back