• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirai Nikki's profile should be updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Index​

1. Explanation
  2. Deus Ex Machina
  3. Yuno Gasai
  4. Yukiteru Amano
  5. Minene Uryu
  6. Verse Page
  7. Other things

Explanation​

This CRT is not about adding new content, just updating pages and adding missing skills and / or stats

Deus Ex Machina​

• He should have all the abilities that there are in Yuno's "Goddess Key", since all Yuno's abilities come from him
  • He should have Nigh-Omnipresence on his Speed (he already have it on his "Powers and abilities"), or it should be deleted from his abilities
  • His durability and striking strength should also be Universal+ (scale from Yuno)
  • His range should change from Multi-Universal to Interdimensional or Low Multiversal (idk where does it come from, so idk if it will be one or the other), since Multi-Universal there isn't in Range page. As Minene Aryu have Low Multiversal range, maybe it should change to it
  • His acausality should indicate the type

Yuno Gasai​

• "Punch a hole into a parallel universe", it seems more like Interdimensional than Universal + range. However, Here it is the feat (3:35). Or, maybe it could scale to Deus' range
  • Her speed and inteligence should change to Nigh-Omnipresence and Nigh-Omniscience respectivelly (She also scale it from Deus Ex Machina. At least should be "Probably", also, it should be addes to her "Powers and abilities")
  • As Deus, Her Acausality should indicate the type
  • Should maybe gain Deus' Longevity

Yukiteru Amano​

• His AP and Tier should change to: 10-B physically, 9-C with firearms (first key)
  • His Range, speed, intelligence, Striking Strength and durability should scale to Yuno (Universal+ or maybe Interdimensional/Low Multiversal range, Nigh-Omnipresence speed, Nigh-Omniscience intelligence, Universal+ Striking Strength and Universal+ Durability)
  • He should also have in his profile all the abilities from Yuno's Goddess Key, since both obtained the abilities by the same way, have the same state of existence, etc. (It includes obviously add Nigh-Omnipresence and Nigh-Omniscience to his abilities
  • Should lose both immortalities and maybe gain Deus' longevity

Minene Uryu

• Her AP should probably change to Universal+ (since half of 4D power is still 4D, not infinite 3D). Her Striking Strength should also change
  • Her Acausality should indicate the type
  • Where does his powers (from the last key) come from? If they come because she have the hax of Deus Ex Machina, then all her stats and abilities should also change as Deus' stats does

Verse Page

• The Muru Muru photo link to a non-existent page

Others

Last edited:
Her AP should probably change to Universal+ (since half of 4D power is still 4D, not infinite 3D). Her Striking Strength should also change
My issue is, 4th dimensional power alone doesn’t translate automatically to universal AP without feats and supporting explanation, if I remember how the standards work.

Otherwise, I agree with everything else.

I'm trying to say that half of universal+ power is still universal+ power (which is 4D), not High Universal power (which is infinite 3D)

True but how do you detail that on the Attack Potency section of the character.

If the power is baseline universal +, and she has half of that, how would you make that clear?

Yes, Staff approval is necessary for something like this, since you are effecting stats.

Someone should contact @Dargoo_Faust , he's into this verse IIRC.

Also, the changes seem fine, although some are too dubious to know where to go afterwards without someone knowledgeable.

From what I understand, this is just making the ratings / powers between people who use Deus' powers the same?

If that's the case this is very straightforward and should be fine to apply.

TIer 2 12th when tho

Last edited:
Yes, basically that's all

Well, also change Deus' speed, since he has Nigh-Omnipresence as an ability but not in the speed section (and, as the other things, the "God of time and space" in the verse scale)

But, that's all

Alright, I went ahead and have done the edits myself for the OP. I added almost all of the information from the OP onto the profiles, to get things for the verse moving forward. I left somethings out as I didn't know how to write some of the info cleanly onto the profile as I would have wanted. Am hoping the verse will get touched upon more in the future.

Where does his powers (from the last key) come from? If they come because she have the hax of Deus Ex Machina, then all her stats and abilities should also change as Deus' stats does
Dunno how to answer this, as I have my own doubt about how much/in what way, she scales to Deus despite having half of Deus' power, so I have passed by addressing it in the edits.

Okay. You can probably do so then.
I believe, for all intents and purposes, this almost 1 year and 6 months thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Yes. Thank you for helping out. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back