• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yandere vs Yandere! A Clash of Insanity! Monika vs Yuno!

Yuno Gasai Diary
Monikalegs
Just wants a BF

Monika - 0 ()

VS

Yuno - 0 ()

Since the existing thread is basically a necro, I'm making a new one. Im almost certain I cant just reply to that thread so thats why Im doing this. It also seems Yuno's profile has changed quite a bit since the last post in that thread was made.

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Speed is Equalized.

Both are in-character

Both are Low 2-C

Both have full knowledge on each other. Preptime of 1 hour.

Fight takes place in a timeless void. Distance is 1 meter.

Yes, but it's one of the most reliable abilities to get around plot manipulation.

Power Nullification

Who has the better feat of said ability?

Yuno scales to Deus who sealed Murmur and Monika negated the Player from performing saving and loading.

dont know actually murmur doesnt have a profile but i dont imagine she´d be that much weaker than the player.

Bob8999 said:
dont know actually murmur doesnt have a profile but i dont imagine she´d be that much weaker than the player.
Yeah thats weird, I cant seem to even acces the page she apparently USED to have.

Monika could deny actions to the player, who is the supreme entity.
Yuno does not have the power to deny actions of a higher entity.

Legacyadria said:
Monika could deny actions to the player, who is the supreme entity.
Yuno does not have the power to deny actions of a higher entity.
??? The player/user isn't a supreme entity...

Back