• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to put Mario X Rabbits, but there wasn't a page for them. I don't like them, either. XD And Rayman wouldn't make a good crossover with him either in my opinion.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I was going to put Mario X Rabbits, but there wasn't a page for them. I don't like them, either. XD And Rayman wouldn't make a good crossover with him either in my opinion.
Well, they can work out.

Mario is one of these franchises that has toony looks, while being realistic enought at the same time, allowing it to be crossovered with virtually anything without being weird.

I mean, I would prefer if Mario just crossed over with series' with a bunch of compatible characters. This is why his crossovers with Sonic work. I just don't see it working for Rayman, because Rayman is the only rememberable character.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I mean, I would prefer if Mario just crossed over with series' with a bunch of compatible characters.
Well, considering that Rayman´s universe is a dream, Luigi can mix his dream with that one "by acciddent" somehow, forcing Mario and Rayman to fix the mess that Luigi made.

Wow, I managed to make the setting for a game in less of a minute

As for the Sonic part, they should made it a 3D platformer instead of... well... the olympic games.

MLPx Akame Ga Kill

Basically ponies enter in a show full of blood, assassins trying to overrule a dictatorial empire, people with weapons carved from extremely powerful monsters and they simply stomp everyone destroying the entire philosophy of the Manga (the strong survives, the weaks die) with their friendship

Jared1111 said:
red and blue games icon that wears the first initial of his name, has a boring occupation besides hero, and has a cape.
This plays

Mario has a nearly countless amount of occupations.

At least be aware of that.

Overlord775 said:
SCP Foundation x Jojo Bizzare Adventure

Dragon Ball Super x Saint Seya
SCP X Jojo = Ultimate unexpected cringe

DB X Saint Seiya = DB either raped or wanked by SS = Salty or berserk DB fans

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Crossovers always end with them stalemating, no matter how much of a stomp the fight is. Just look at Luffy Vs Goku.
Wait, OP X DB is a thing? Either way, that´s technically PIS, plus:

"Basically a crossover that´s very likely to be terrible to the point it can kill many childhoods, or that can easily make the plot go to the wrong way".

Hmmmm.

Roblox X Kill La Kill. (Lego Boi one shots the entire verse with a a subtle arm movement)

Akame ga Kill! X My Hero Academia.(My Hero Academia fans become really salty when base Incursio Tatsumi curbstomps most of the characters in the verse

Minecraft X The Real World.(Obvisous reasons is obvious)

Ben 10 X One Punch Man. ( Ben slaps everyone in the verse, including Saitama= OPM fanboys go ******* nuts)

Halo X Metroid = some very salty Halo fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back