• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Suika used Speed Force? (or if she can used power that come from outside)

Suppose i have Suika vs Flash or Zoom or whoever's using the Speed Force, with prep and full knowledge of each other, in a battlefield with the existence of Speed Force (obviously). Suika would then know that Speed Force is one of the force of that universe, and you need to harmonizing with that to use it (tell me if i got it wrong). Since the concept is similar to how liquid mix with each other, which is one of the concept of density, could Suika "mix" and harmonizing herself with the force (or any magic-like force) naturally and used it?

OK..........first of all i don't see any sort of "energy mimicking" or "energy absorption" on suika's page

Zooms(With the exception of hunter zolomon) draw their power from "reverse speed force"

So The speed force was created with an accident involving bart allen,the godwave,lighting and a helluva chemicals,speed force is a derivative of the god wave(a primal energy emenated from the presence) when barry tapped into dimesions when he had that "Accident",so the speed force grows with all the kinetic energy barry generates and is accessible to all flashes in the past and the future.In order to acess the speed force and use it's energy you have to be an superpowered individual whose primary power is well speed,your origin doesn't matter,you'll get acess to speed force,If you are not explicitly flash and interact with the speedforce you'll be absorbed into the speedforce,as is evident from multiple instances and it also absorbed and imprisioned SBP(whose primary power is to absorb power) and SBP was unable to absorb it,but he was already powerful enough,to escape it,some time later and hence he did.Also the Speed force is a collective consciousness of all deceases flashes,so yea,

UMM it's hard to define,lot of variables,but they must have a connection to the deceased flashes in the past/future.the timelines related to flashes are messed up due to frequent time travels and flashes retconning each other.

Ho... so Suika can't used it then... But surprisingly, i could find that Suika could used the God wave, since it's a form of energy.(unless that thing have requirement like "need to be god" or "feel it presence").

What i want to know anyway is if she could used the power of density and spasreness to collect power that come from outside, then used it for herself, regardless of verse? (on condition that she could fulfilled it of course)

KazarianFahs said:
UMM it's hard to define,lot of variables,but they must have a connection to the deceased flashes in the past/future.the timelines related to flashes are messed up due to frequent time travels and flashes retconning each other.
And wait, having connection? So presumtably, if someone (prefertably a speedster) managed to kill a Flash, would that person itself be able to used the Speed Force?

Andykhang said:
KazarianFahs said:
And wait, having connection? So presumtably, if someone (prefertably a speedster) managed to kill a Flash, would that person itself be able to used the Speed Force?
Nope doesn't work that way,some sort of positive emotional connection

^Would make one hell of a lot more interesting story though.

And well, for proof that she could do that: in IaMP, her quote for beating Meiling is:

Your chi can't beat my chi. I AM chi.

For one to compare themself with a force mean that she have a capabilities to become one with it and used it. But i was wondering if this could be used in other verse, like Undertale Determination.

Hmmmm interesting,might/might not work,too many variables.

But as far as DC verse goes,with the existene of so many supervillians,notable being darkseid,who have knowledge of speedforce,but never try to harness or absorb it any way,and even superboy prime,whose power is to absorb and use powers was trying to not fall into the speed force.I guess primarily because again,speedforce is a collective consciousness of all deceases flashes,so it has sort of a brain of it's own.

Back