• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo) Solo this verses?

And then there are two people arguing while tho other person brings up his/her personal issues and racial slurs in a debate of Lucifer Vs World Forger

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Hey one off topic question
Is the presence really omnipotent? and is Pralaya and perpetua stronger than him?
We don't use omnipotence on the wiki.

He's stronger.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Have you guys seen webcam parrot's video debunking that Presence is not the strongest and is weaker than Modru and pralaya
I mean, that's the same guy saying Post-Crisis Superman is 1-A in the Theta State so I take it with a grain of salt.

Hmm, I'd say he can solo everything on this list with the exceptions of Marvel, When They Cry and I guess Ergenverse but I know nothing of that verse.

Also on the topic of The Presence, you could at least argue that The Presence (the avatar) is not as strong as Pralaya, though I can't say the same about Perpetua since we haven't seen a lot of feats from her true form

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Hmm, I'd say he can solo everything on this list with the exceptions of Marvel, When They Cry and I guess Ergenverse but I know nothing of that verse.
Also on the topic of The Presence, you could at least argue that The Presence (the avatar) is not as strong as Pralaya, though I can't say the same about Perpetua since we haven't seen a lot of feats from her true form
Marvel gets fodderized.

Marvel gets fodderized.

If verse contains fodderized characters, it doesn't mean, that overrated bulshit will stomp it )

According to logic, Monitor Sphere aka 6 dimension is a baseline 1-A.

But Lucifer residents in Sphere of Gods, which is a part of Hyper-story.

lucifer isn't 1-A bruh

No? Creation contains the Monitor Sphere and Lucifer is among the most powerful beings within it. Not to mention how he's superior to the Endless, who themselves encompass all reality including the Monitor Sphere, Limbo and Source Wall.

Where is this Sphere of Gods stuff coming from?

Hell locates in Sphere of Gods.

Lucifer is not superior to Endless, Also not all Endless encompass Monitor Sphere, only Destiny does. You will ask - why? Because Dream's realm also locates in Sphere of Gods, but I don't speak about levels now.

Character may be killed even thousand times, but it doesn't cancel his achivements.

How...does that go against the literal scans on his page? You know what, make a CRT to change this if you feel like it. Until then, Lucifer fodderizes Marvel.

He doesn't need to destroy a universe to be at his tier. Why're you acting like the realm he used to rule over means anything to his tier when he literally transcended creation.

>Creation of Yahwek contains the Monitors Sphere.

"According to logic, Monitor Sphere aka 6 dimension is a baseline 1-A."

>Also...

"Creation of Yahweh, which in context is a simple 4-dimensional universe?"

Ok buddy

Did you seriously just call the DC cosmology....Low 2-C? Yeah, you're either trolling or willfully ignorant. Until you make said CRT, nobody will take you seriously.

EmperorRorepme said:
>Creation of Yahwek contains the Monitors Sphere.
"According to logic, Monitor Sphere aka 6 dimension is a baseline 1-A."

>Also...

"Creation of Yahweh, which in context is a simple 4-dimensional universe?"

Ok buddy
Did you know that Lucifer events go far before Monitor Sphere was created?

Look at this , dumbass. Monitor sphere didn't exist before Krona made it.

Planck69 said:
Did you seriously just call the DC cosmology....Low 2-C? Yeah, you're either trolling or willfully ignorant. Until you make said CRT, nobody will take you seriously.
No, but Lucifer is 2-C, yeah.

Also monitor sphere isn't really Outerversal

His creation contains it, regardless of if he created it or not and now you're contradicting yourself. Also that scan for Krona doesn't speak for the entire DC multiverse, it only speaks for infinite universes which isn't even a fraction of the Bleed.

It seems like you know nothing about DC.

He hasn't even tried to debunk the scans on their page, only using what headcanon he can concoct to prove his point. Giving him any more ttention wouldn't do us any good.

i've been watching vs debates for years now either in VSBW or outside VSBW and here's an advice

>disregard anyone who constantly says Bruh non ironically

most of them are trolls and won't listen to any evidence or statement you give them and just say bruh give me proof that character A can do x even if the series authors and context say that clearly characters A can do X but does not for other reasons like plot etc.

His creation contains it, regardless of if he created it or not and now you're contradicting yourself. Also that scan for Krona doesn't speak for the entire DC multiverse, it only speaks for infinite universes which isn't even a fraction of the Bleed.

It seems like you know nothing about DC.

Lmao, did you know that Krona created anti-matter universe?

He hasn't even tried to debunk the scans on their page, only using what headcanon he can concoct to prove his point. Giving him any more ttention wouldn't do us any good.

I am not clown to try debunk this clown scans in Luci profile

Dang. Planck69 finished this thread early. I've been searching for a profile he missed, but I think his list is pretty all-inclusive. Lucifer is in that tier where pretty much everybody either stomps or gets stomped. I guess that's one of the reasons we keep track of the win/loss records for 1-A profiles and above.

@Planck, @Emperor-

Ignore Supreme. He's been spouting nonsense about DC Cosmology being 2-C max ever since he joined the wiki and even called POTM's immaculate Monitor revision to be nothing more than headcanon even though he gave multiple scans and context that prove why DC qualifies as one of the strongest 1-A verses.

Botsdalino said:
Update : Added new last rounds
Last Rounds

1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

2. WARHAMMER 40K

3. Gurenn Lagann
Lucifer soloes all of them. PMMM is 2-A+ maximum, WH40K's strongest character is verrrrry slightly above baseline 1-A and Gurenn Lagann is a High 1-C verse.

Back