• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Edo Madara deal with being buried deep underground or flung into space?

If in a battle his opponent to get past his regen and immortality decided to fling him into space or deep underground.

Let's say they do these actions with a force that pushes him at mach 50. could he stop the attempted battlefield removal? could he get back from deep underground say 1 kilometer down and for space say get back before he escapes earth's pull? could he even possibly get back to earth with a jutsu while floating above Earth?

so....he's how he going to make them fly down while he is ascending at high veliocities? Why not just do it himself if he can make the clones go down? How are the clones going to attach to earth, or to each other while he is flying away from Earth at mach 50? and yeah he has MHS+ speeds but mach 50 is still fast just in terms of leaving Earth.

Idk. Considering he's 60+ times faster than Mach 50. Oh, and iirc, Madara can just fly down.

EDIT

As for being buried, idk. He could just morning wood no jutsu himself out of the earth? He's got that much power anyway.

If I recall Edo Madara cant fly at all.

that might work... but thats a lot of Earth to push through.

His susanoo can destroy that ground above him so buring him wouldn't be that effective.

Sending him flying into space is a different story.He could create a clone and have the clone push him towards the earth but he would have to think of it first.

Really? I though being a Juubi jin with six paths powers, along with Rinnegan would allow him to fly.

I think he would just create wood clones with susanoo, and use his perfect susanoo to kick off them until he gets back to earth, because it's not like suffication would kill him since he's immortal so yh

I dont think thats how pushing in air works. you cant change veliocity by pushing off of something else in mid air...or something

@Gemmy The thread is about edo madara, not six paths madara

@AquaWaifu Actually you can, it's conservation of momentum.If i'm holding a rock and i'm in space my initial momentum is 0.But then i throw the rock so it has some speed, thus it has momentum, but the initial momentum of the system was 0 so its final momentum has to be 0 as well.Which means when i launched the rock at speed V1 i was also launched back with V2 velocity in the opposite direction.Also that's how rockets work.

Oh, right. Edo. My bad.

Iirc, his Susanoo never got to fly because it's got katanas strapped onto its wings or somewhere there unlike Sasuke's that summons its swords just because.

Maybe he can propel himself with katon? Or make bunshins that will spin him around like Garen on roids before flinging him back to the ground?

Thank you for the inputs, I made to this to determine info for the Madara vs Tatsumaki thread, some people stated he could just use "Substitution Jutsu to get back" as they argued it was teleportation.....even though that would mean a genin level technique would be vastly superior and easier to use than Minato's own special flying thunder god technique, which is so special and feared BECAUSE it gave him essentially teleportation.

Back