• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmologies Far Greater Than Their Characters

Basically, list verses which have far greater cosmologies than the characters within them can affect(As a whole).

Rules:

1) The cosmology has to be above Low 2-C.

2) The characters in the verse have to be nowhere near powerful enough to affect the cosmology as a whole.

I'll start.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor is countlessly into 2-B. For every possibility imaginable there is an alternate world.

The Rising of the Shield Hero is 2-A.

Boy let's go.

-Touhou: Has a multiverse that is 2-B, individual universes that are Amitabha level in size, infinite places and most likely High 1-C multiverse due to string theory.

-Smash Bros. has a 2-B to 2-A multiverse.

-Lobotomy Corporation has an infinite place, with the strongest character being 8-B

-Starbound has 4-A to High 3-A pocket dimensions

DSP Verse is kinda a weak one if I am being honest but it fits. The cosmology is 2-C but the characters are High 3-A at best

Red Dwarf has a High 2-A cosmology (Seven main "universes", each with infinite alternate timelines, and the space between the seven was called 5-D once), but the best feats are tier 4 Unless you count that vague statement that could make David High 2-A

I don't know if this counts but SMT has a high 1-C verse, with none of the characters so far being able to reach it other than the Axiom.

Someone find a verse with the perfect depiction of platonic concepts and only 10-B characters

Depending on the results of the revisions, Digimon has a 1-B cosmology, but it does not have any character that is of that level because the existence of the "Divine Entities" that would exist at that level is just a theory that has not been proven.

I know a verse that's 2-C in cosmology and only has 9-B characters so far. Tho that's mainly because of the vagueness of the characters with the one game that has been released by this time.

Zero Escape has a "every atom creates countless separated timelines" type of multiverse (and it's posssibly infinite as well) and the strongest character is 9-B.

Danny Phantom has a 2-C (possibly higher) cosmology but the strongest people are 4-A.

Camp Lakebottom at bare minimum has a 2-C cosmology, possibly 2-B to 2-A but I need to check. The characters are only 9-B to 9-A physically and the strongest hax is 4-A which are McGee's Existance Erasure Hiccups.

Back