• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmologies Far Greater Than Their Characters

And the only higher D things i know in the nasuverse are 6D Avalon and 8D Moon Cell, neither of them explain enough about their dimensions to grant a tier afaik.

@Schro

The tier revisions have made it much easier for the root to be 1-A

Also:

Terraria: Universal cosmology, strongest characters are 5-C

Dark Souls: 2-B cosmology, strongest characters are 4-B

Kirby: 2-C cosmology, strongest characters are 4-A

Do you mind to give atleast 1 scan support that? Or just give me a summary of it, All of you just keep saying the root is 1-A but never really explain anything.

The Root is said to be outside all models of space-time, which qualifies as 1-A

Though i am not quite an expert on the verse and don't know the exact quote on hand

Gundam fits this i think. The series' cosmology is something around tier 2 due to VS gameline making the multiverse a thing. None of the individuals there are even close to being tier 4 or 5

SCP verse...? I know about 3812, but, TECHNICALLY speaking, he hasn't transcended all narratives yet, he just will, so going off of complete technicalility, the cosmology is still superior to him, correct me if I'm wrong on that though, which I wouldn't be surprised if I am.

Well, if we consider the SCP verse as 1A+, and 3812 as being unable to reach infinite, then yes, you have a 1A+ verse with a ever growing 1A SCP.

XDragnoir said:
Well, if we consider the SCP verse as 1A+, and 3812 as being unable to reach infinite, then yes, you have a 1A+ verse with a ever growing 1A SCP.
It is considered 1-A+ cosmology due to having an amount of narratives stated to be infinite by one of 3812's personalities.

"I have seen an infinite shore, one that stretches out before us beyond what the mind can comprehend. Each grain of sand on that beach, each droplet of water and molecule of air is a story to be told. Each is a song to be sung. Each of them is full of life, of laughter, of misery, of hate. They are all the same, even as they are all different."

"They are maddening."

"I pity you. You cling to this horrid consciousness because you fear slipping into the darkness. But the darkness is sleep, and beyond sleep is peace. A trillion grains of sand. A trillion trillion grains of sand. Narratives, each. Songs to be sung. No man has ever heard the eternal harmony of them all at once. You can hear it though, can't you?"

The same personality later stating they would eventually transcend all narratives.

"One sunny day, we'll open our eyes and see nothing but creation below us, and nothing above us but ourselves, spinning out wildly into the great above."

The nature of narratives was also theorized about in The Foundation, by two doctors, the more relevant one being Dr. Robert Scranton, who himself theorized there may be infinite narratives branching out in every direction.

But back to the original topic of the replies, 3812 technically hasn't transcended all the narratives yet, so yes, but if we included his future self, then no, he will exist above his own cosmology by an incomprehensible amount.

Back