• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
first of all, sorry if my english isn't very good, I used a translator to write what follows.

I have a question about the FAQ specifically on the question "What tier is transcending space and time ?" It is said that if a character qualitatively transcends a 4-dimensional space continuum then he would be Low 1-C (Low Complex Multiverse).

However, on the Tiering System page the definition of Low Complex Multiverse is as follows: Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6).

So I'd like to talk about the contradiction between these 2 means of scaling, because one makes it possible through existence to reach the same tier as the other but without the universal scale, so shouldn't transcending a 4-dimensional spacetime be a feat of 5D existence rather than a feat of attack potency ? And even if this definition was talking about transcending a universal-sized spacetime, that doesn't constitute proof of being able to affect / create / or destroy a higher-dimensional spacetime continuum.

thank you if anyone can enlighten me on this subject.

Last edited:
Back