• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correction about SHuman's statement.

Stefano4444

He/Him
2318395-shumagorathdimensions
SHuman never stated to be able to had the power of control ohundreds of universe, he only stated to be the ruler of hundreds of dimensions.
Even assuming that dimensions means universes in that context, he still never indicate to had the ability of control any of those universes.

He is still Low Multiversal, but only via powerscaling and not via this statement (as i do not remember him perform any Low Multiversal feat, but correct me if i'm wrong).

He controls hundreds of dimensions contained in his domain, much like Dormammu has about just as much in his realm.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He controls hundreds of dimensions contained in his domain, much like Dormammu has about just as much in his realm.
This isn't mention whatsoever, SHuman only say to be the ruler of hundreds of dimensions, just like how a king would be the ruler of his kingdom, i don't see how it can be interpreted in other ways, not unless he had actually perform that feat in the same comic book, if there are quotes from other comic series where is clarify that he had the power of directly control all his realities then ok, but the statement above should not be used as proof.

Also, there is the problem that he is the ruler of hundreds of dimensions, and as you know the term is either used for actual universes to just pocket universes as big as planets, so we cannot be sure if SHuman was actually ruling universes, or at least we cannot assume that each of those hundreds of dimensions were universal in size.

I need to post some of SHuman's feats some time to help update his page.

It doesn't help that around half of his appearances in anything are his manifestation jobbing and/or doing nothing, despite being introduced as something greater than Dormammu.

@Azathoth

Speaking of Dormammu, there's some implications that his realm may contain hundreds if not thousands of universes.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It doesn't help that around half of his appearances in anything are his manifestation jobbing and/or doing nothing, despite being introduced as something greater than Dormammu.
I know Azzy, Marvel should had made a story with him as the main antagonist threatening all the existance after he absorbed the Infinity Stones to make a heavily known threat like Dormammu, Thanos or Doom.

Yeah, he really needed a more well known story arc where he acted as the primary antagonist. In his first appearance, he was so powerful that the Ancient One needed to die to save the universe from him, with Strange noting that he'd never faced something so powerful. In another, Doctor Strange needed to merge with a Hell Lord to face him, and had to destroy his own ego and impale himself after SHuman's essence infected him.

...in one of his most recent appearances, he has trouble fitting through a hole and then giant Groot kicks him through a space portal.

You mean when it fights his manifestation in that Infinity tie-in? Technically it kills his astral body to prevent the manifestation from regenerating...and then his physical body is killed by ******* Spectrum.

It would be way less embarrassing if he just lost to White Tiger God, as it was being extremely boosted in power, at the moment.

Back