• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: downgrade, upgrade & re-re-justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georredannea15 will create another Thread downgrade tier system again, so that Ben 10 doesn't become L1C
Lmao.
As I said, a thread for this already exists, and when it was on the verge of being accepted, you opened this.
Idc. Go open it back and downgrade it first then. I can create threads for thousands of justification for a single thing. It's not my problem.

It really is being persecuted and it's being personal, that would not be a reason for a to report?
Nah leave it.

For last thing. Talk your stuff in your thread. If u think space beyond justification is wrong then downgrade it. It's not my problem. If u think time axis should be downgraded as well then create a thread.

Ben 10 is Tier 1 for both reasons unless you downgrade it. It's still on the profile that space beyond is Low 1-C and u can't touch it w/o vandalising since "no thread for downgrade". Gotcha? Please stop further derailing.

Idc. Go open it back and downgrade it first then. I can create threads for thousands of justification for a single thing. It's not my problem.
You can open it as much as you want, not unless it meets the standards, just like in space beyond and time dimensions.

And yes, considering the time standards that will change, things are not very pleasant for you.

Anyway, instead of bickering, why don't we just wait?

Nahh..."Greater /larger than 2A = Low1-C" and "extra/different temporal dimension = Low1-C" nonsense has just been fixed.

Basically, this Low1-C(beyond space, timestream) affected because they are based on them
I don't care anymore about whether something bigger than 2A can become L1C because the system has been changed, but as an observer I don't know why every time Ben 10 wants to go up to tier 1 you try to lower it by lowering the tier system, there have been three reiner threads for Ben 10 which is similar to the tier system here, whether past or present.

I'm just an observer here, just ignore my comments

You can open it as much as you want, not unless it meets the standards, just like in space beyond and time dimensions.

And yes, considering the time standards that will change, things are not very pleasant for you.

Anyway, instead of bickering, why don't we just wait?
Idc bro if u think space beyond is no longer low 1-C because it has been downgraded (despite you don't have any crt for downgrade), go change ben ten cosmology page. I wonder if u won't be reported for vandalism tho.

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307, @Boyinluv2002, @ProfectusInfinity, @TheGreatJedi13, @Killerdrone123, @zaraus

Disagree: @Georredannea15 (irrelevant)

Exist: @Fixxed, @TWILIGHT-OP
924141471983083550.png

Damn, Ben 10 fulfills straight up all 3 criterias outlined by DT in his recent draft not just one in the OP Ong.
Nahh the inclusive/extra-temporal dimension nonsense doesn't fit that and the 5-D space beyond thing continues... I think there's only one thing that needs to be debated, and that's whether white space is going to be 5-D or not. (time travel and other things)

Others fail

Now that DT's draft has been added to the FAQ, I can give my opinion.

I don't agree that what is said in the OP fits the hypertimeline requirements.

Going back to the state of a timeline before it was created, in this case from the current state of the timestream to the state of the timestream before it was created, i.e. white space, is no different from going from the present to the past in the same time dimension.

Which I also asked this to DT:

Me: So, do we accept that going back to the state of a time dimension before it was created is evidence for the existence of a hypertimeline? Since time does not exist in the state before the time dimension was created, does going there through time travel mean a different direction (hypertimeline)?

DT: If you just mean into the regular past to a void before creation then no.

He said regular past
nothing is regular in the white void as it is specifically stated to be void of time and space
nor it follows a linear time anymore. he didn't answer your question directly

He said regular past
nothing is regular in the white void as it is specifically stated to be void of time and space
nor it follows a linear time anymore. he didn't answer your question directly
Stating that does not make it a non-regular past
I also mentioned in the question that there is no time dimension in that void, so the answer still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back