• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Those who are more knowledgeable about Skyrim lore please let me know if I'm off the mark, but wasn't Alduin in a physical vessel or something during the events of Skyrim?

As in, limited to that body and not currently 2-C?

Alduin in Skyrim is the same Alduin in Kalpic devouring times. Esbern had a prophetic vision of Alduin going through his world-destruction process, but there is a slight difference in Paarthurnax's discussion: Alduin wants to rule.

Alduin still keeps his power as his kalpic destroyer; however, it just happens that Last Dragonborn is becoming rapidly more powerful than him. Kelle bound him to the Earthbones and BFRd him into the future via an Elder Scroll. If it wasn't for Kelle/Kynareth, Alduin as immortal as he already is will come back a few seconds after you destroyed him.

Alduin in Skyrim is still 2-C. He wasn't weak at all, but his immortality was slightly tweaked by the Divines.

I also don't think the Ebony Warrior should scale to Miraak or Alduin. His appearance is level-based, not event-based.

Then again, I also just think that Skyrim's bosses seem so much cooler when they're not Universe-busters

The Archdemon said:
And I still cannot understand why Paarthurnax's only High 6-A when he fought with Alduin.
he really could do nothing to alduin, as soon as he went after him alduin send him crashing back down

Not sure if this is right, but doesn't him being smacked down instead of erased completely by a wayward glance constitute a reason for 2-C since the difference between the upper and lower tier of that level is infinite?

For what i can remember alduing really didnt do anything special he just hit him and he went down and there he stayed.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Celestial Judge said:
I never understood any characters from Skyrim being that strong as they all die from a sword/bow
Gameplay mechanics /=/ lore
But we play out that lore. It's not as if its some off screen battle. They are saying in the final mission against alduin that we are a certain level when we clearly aren't.

Celestial Judge said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Celestial Judge said:
I never understood any characters from Skyrim being that strong as they all die from a sword/bow
Gameplay mechanics /=/ lore
But we play out that lore. It's not as if its some off screen battle. They are saying in the final mission against alduin that we are a certain level when we clearly aren't.
yes we have the same fight as in lore but only as a representation lets say to give you an example: alduin in the game just destroys a big rock during our fight in the game, now on the Lore during our fight we are shaking the world and destroying time. thats how big the diference is in game vs lore

Back