• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cooking like Saffron! A Super Yummy Paper Mario CRT!

I'm not sure considering he still took hits from the Chaos Heart amped heroes afterwards.
Those would indirectly be 2-B (Soon to be 2-A) feats for the base main cast, but they'd also be outliers.

But anyway, Super Dimentio with the Chaos Heart is outright the one amplifying the power of the Void, not the other way around. So he upscales from the Void. He also literally shakes the multiverse just by existing and was destined to recreate the multiverse after devouring it. Hence reason for Void scaling to physical stats. Pure Hearts are stated to be the Chaos Heart's equal and amplifies the party to harm Count Bleck and later Super Dimentio; so it's just the 2-B/2-A scaling in a nut shell.

Nice! Finally got some replies. I will respond later today in depth to feedback/questions since linking stuff on phone is a pain. I disagree with some stuff brought up mainly about the pure hearts chaos heart not begetting a proportional boost in physical statistics.

Should be fine with o apply the unanimous part for the Void power null given 2 mods and zero disagreement thus far since this continuation thread startedI do think that applying the (main) Voids sped to be infinite for attack speed would be fine; as per suggestion; might need another mod for that, was planning on doing that anyway since I still want to scale the main void above what the other mini Voids can do based on feats.

But anyway, Super Dimentio with the Chaos Heart is outright the one amplifying the power of the Void, not the other way around. So he upscales from the Void.
I'd make Count Bleck's and Super Dimentio's tier "Island level, Multiverse level+ Environmental Destruction via The Void," since I don't think their regular attacks use The Void's full power.
He also literally shakes the multiverse just by existing and was destined to recreate the multiverse after devouring it. Hence reason for Void scaling to physical stats.
He doesn't shake the multiverse by existing. The Void does. As for recreating the multiverse, that would fall into the same Environmental Destruction thing as The Void does.
Pure Hearts are stated to be the Chaos Heart's equal and amplifies the party to harm Count Bleck and later Super Dimentio; so it's just the 2-B/2-A scaling in a nut shell.
You could still argue that the Pure Hearts don't amplify the party and instead just break the villains' defenses. Which is what I'm doing.
Should be fine with o apply the unanimous part for the Void power null given 2 mods and zero disagreement thus far since this continuation thread started
Wait, two mods? As far as I can tell, only DarkDragonMedeus explicitly agreed with this.
I don't remember that
Here's Marilyn doing it.

I'd make Count Bleck's and Super Dimentio's tier "Island level, Multiverse level+ Environmental Destruction via The Void," since I don't think their regular attacks use The Void's full power.
We already been over this so many times. I strongly disagree, Count Bleck and Super Dimentio are both physically amped by the Chaos Heart which the Void is simply a fraction of the Chaos Heart's power. Even the barrier that makes them so durable is clearly upscaled from the Void's AP. They even both have Low 2-C durability feats outside of being amped by Chaos Heart that there are plans to add back iirc.
He doesn't shake the multiverse by existing. The Void does. As for recreating the multiverse, that would fall into the same Environmental Destruction thing as The Void does.
But he shakes it harder when he becomes Super Dimentio. Recreating the multiverse is still the same UES as the Void's destruction + the same UES that amps durability. And surviving the destruction is also doubled as a durability feat.
You could still argue that the Pure Hearts don't amplify the party and instead just break the villains' defenses. Which is what I'm doing.
That would contradict the "Equal power" statements. Invulnerability hax requires a lot more assumptions than just raw durability scaling. We have been over this too and our Invulnerability page outright states to never assume Invulnerability hax as opposed to raw durability without detailed evidence. We cannot make an exception just to single out a verse.
Wait, two mods? As far as I can tell, only DarkDragonMedeus explicitly agreed with this.
Just for adding the simple abilities, he acknowledges the big stat upgrades requires more discussion.

When Dimentio creates his ultimate form using Luigi and the Chaos Heart, his dialogue before gameplay starts gives me the impression that he would use immense power, without relying on the Void as a separate entity from him, but including the Chaos Heart's power to destroy all realities, which involved pulling in entire dimensions and space-time continuums. Upon defeat, Dimentio even asked: "How could I have lost with the power of Luigi and the Chaos Heart...[?]", implying that he was using the power of the Chaos Heart in a way that was relevant to the battle and that he thought would've made it impossible for him to lose, yet the heroes still had benefited from the power boost from the Pure Hearts during the fight.
Of course, I agree with this specific part, since I'm the one who wrote it. I could've gave the following clarifications sooner if you had notified me of this thread. Thanks for using me as inspiration though.
Really? It just gives me the impression that he's going to use the Chaos Heart's power, Void and all.
Really indeed. Dimentio using the word "host" when having called Luigi "the ideal host for the power of the Chaos Heart" meant the Chaos Heart's power was like a parasite within Luigi, with the two having a symbiotic relationship, so Dimentio didn't mean that he would use the Void as a separate entity from himself directly against the heroes at that time. Dimentio saying "and now I'm going to add my own power to this spicy little concoction" means he was cooking up something devious concerning power, where the ingredients were the Chaos Heart, Luigi and himself, with the thing devious in question being a super form that was relevant to the immediate battle. Dimentio repeatedly using the word "power" in the circumstances goes to show its relevance.

Here's one that I forgot to mention previously. When relishing his invincibility, Dimentio said to the heroes: "And now it is time for the destruction to begin... Let it begin with you, as you wallow in helplessness like upside-down turtles!" The "destruction" in question would've ended up being of the multiverse, and Dimentio intended for it to begin with the heroes. This alone wouldn't necessarily mean he was using the multiversal destruction power of the Void for physical attacks, but it obviously demonstrates a connection and proves that Dimentio had his destructive capabilities in mind when talking about his "spicy little concoction." With the other aforementioned evidence, I'm led to the conclusion that Dimentio was harnessing the Chaos Heart for the purpose of physical attacks during his final battle.
He did, in the form of the invulnerability thing.
Dimentio said "power" instead of "protection," and he had reacted to losing invincibility in the cutscene where it happened in, so it would've been redundant for him to have been referring to that again at the time of losing a battle where the whole theme was that he was using a legendary artifact of mass destruction within a super form concoction designed to be powerful. The word "power" has a straightforward meaning in this case, rather than being short for "superpower of invincibility."

Immeasurable Strength / Infinite Speed ratings for the Chaos Heart users:

When Dimentio creates his ultimate form using Luigi and the Chaos Heart, his dialogue before gameplay starts gives me the impression that he would use immense power, without relying on the Void as a separate entity from him, but including the Chaos Heart's power to destroy all realities, which involved pulling in entire dimensions and space-time continuums. Upon defeat, Dimentio even asked: "How could I have lost with the power of Luigi and the Chaos Heart...[?]", implying that he was using the power of the Chaos Heart in a way that was relevant to the battle and that he thought would've made it impossible for him to lose, yet the heroes still had benefited from the power boost from the Pure Hearts during the fight. This indicated by Tippi's tattle saying that the body has immense power. This action should be something that benefitted Count Bleck from merging with the Chaos Heart's power as well. If by having the same physical ability / power of the Void was granted, they could potentially also move/pull/lift across an infinite distance as well with that force.
Aside from the part I wrote, since I already mentioned it, I still mostly agree, but I want to clarify some things.

Keep in mind that Super Dimentio's immense strength was a lot greater than Count Bleck's usage of the Chaos Heart due to the former having the additional attributes of using Luigi to be the best host for the power and of having Dimentio's extra power that was portrayed as significant somehow. This implies that Count Bleck's usage of the Chaos Heart was imperfect and inferior to that of Super Dimentio.

The scaling more so simply stems from how the Void was an interdimensional singularity that was very strong due to growing and pulling on a multiversal scale, which would've ended up doing so to an infinite amount of space. This easily indicates that any character who scales to the Void has immeasurable lifting strength, because the Void's absorption was a straightforward display of such lifting strength, with the attack potency just being a product of that even though we're more familiar with it. However, the Void would've absorbed and took down infinite distance over a long period of finite time, so I think "up to Infinite over time" would be a more appropriate speed ranking. It isn't even characteristic of the Void to have immediate access to this level of movement, so it doesn't make sense to treat the characters as having it.
Infinite Strength ratings for the Pure Heart users:

As a separate angle, the Ancients (>9800 Bowser IQ) held the belief of how powerful the Pure Hearts power makes someone comparably infinitely powerful in magnitude for strength, to the point that no matter how strong the forces are fighting against it are, they would not triumph against it.
I disagree with this extra point. A character being intelligent doesn't mean they don't use figurative language nor have emotional beliefs, and "love is infinite" can easily be a hyperbole, regardless of how the literal meaning makes sense in the overall context. This is nothing more than supporting evidence at best, since without the other evidence, it would probably be worth little.
The Heroes can restrain Count Bleck with Thoreau once Pure Hearts amped; showing less comparability between them in strength with their respective amps.
I haven't checked this, but it looks believable. Additionally, the characters empowered by the Pure Hearts were able to stun Super Dimentio for a moment by doing damage, like with most enemies, which counts as being in the same league of lifting strength, since Super Dimentio was obviously trying to not get delayed and hurt, so he could defeat the heroes.
Infinite Speed ratings for the Pure Hearts & Chaos Heart users:

Count Bleck searched for Lady Timpani throughout the whole multiverse once his father cursed her. This is presented in Bleck's own confession that he never gave up searching for her...but never found her and had the knowledge to tell Nastasia before with a certainty that Timpani wasn't in any world, supporting the conclusion that he had at least travelled to and searched within them all before not finding her at all (not even a boo/ghost of her remained which makes sense since even by that point she wouldve been a Pixl and lost her memory unlike a boo/ghost) and finally grabbing the Dark Prognosticus and knowing his (possible) future, even relating his idea was he got to that point because he wanted to destroy all these worlds because they took her away. Being that there are infinite universes existing in the multiverse and the singular worlds in the sense of the story get treated as being universes, this would mean that he had been capable of moving at infinite speed in order to have done this feat within the time that the Ancients had a section of their tribe split off into the Tribe of Darkness and by that event the Tribe of Darkness was the last group (before Bleck) that held possession of the Dark Prognosticus with it being taken from the Pixl Queen (at most taking 2,000 years prior to the start of Super Paper Mario's events for Bleck's search to be finalized if Bleck was capable of searching within every world).
There's no evidence that this was achieved by super speed in particular rather than other means.
Count Bleck fighting the Pure Heart heroes necessitates a speed boost is occurring as they able to physically react and attack him, keep up with him.
In alignment with my assessment that Count Bleck is only capable of achieving "up to Infinite over time" when amplified by the Chaos Heart, characters who are empowered by the Pure Hearts can't simply scale to the top speed, since Count Bleck never used it in combat. However, I'd agree with the idea that the Pure Hearts could achieve the same "up to Infinite over time" due to being the positive counters to the Chaos Heart, since it would make sense for them to be capable of having the same reach with their purity as the Chaos Heart does with its destruction.
Power Nullification for Bleck and Super Dimentio for forcefields and attack reflection with the Void:
being able to bypass the Block Block (normally supposed to make the user “invincible”) and being able to ignore Barry’s reflection ability upon contact, which intentionally works on enemy projectiles in the game.

Barry has a self-evident & stated forcefield effect of reflecting projectile attacks.

The Block Block also reflects projectiles passively with the same animation as Barry (random game examples shown uses a yellow Magiblot's spell getting booped back to sender).
I agree with this.

Rebooting this thread upon request with input for the given proposals.

When Dimentio creates his ultimate form using Luigi and the Chaos Heart, his dialogue before gameplay starts gives me the impression that he would use immense power, without relying on the Void as a separate entity from him, but including the Chaos Heart's power to destroy all realities, which involved pulling in entire dimensions and space-time continuums. Upon defeat, Dimentio even asked: "How could I have lost with the power of Luigi and the Chaos Heart...[?]", implying that he was using the power of the Chaos Heart in a way that was relevant to the battle and that he thought would've made it impossible for him to lose, yet the heroes still had benefited from the power boost from the Pure Hearts during the fight. This indicated by Tippi's tattle saying that the body has immense power. This action should be something that benefitted Count Bleck from merging with the Chaos Heart's power as well. If by having the same physical ability / power of the Void was granted, they could potentially also move/pull/lift across an infinite distance as well with that force.

As a separate angle, the Ancients (>9800 Bowser IQ) held the belief of how powerful the Pure Hearts power makes someone comparably infinitely powerful in magnitude for strength, to the point that no matter how strong the forces are fighting against it are, they would not triumph against it.

The Heroes can restrain Count Bleck with Thoreau once Pure Hearts amped; showing less comparability between them in strength with their respective amps.

Count Bleck searched for Lady Timpani throughout the whole multiverse once his father cursed her. This is presented in Bleck's own confession that he never gave up searching for her...but never found her and had the knowledge to tell Nastasia before with a certainty that Timpani wasn't in any world, supporting the conclusion that he had at least travelled to and searched within them all before not finding her at all (not even a boo/ghost of her remained which makes sense since even by that point she wouldve been a Pixl and lost her memory unlike a boo/ghost) and finally grabbing the Dark Prognosticus and knowing his (possible) future, even relating his idea was he got to that point because he wanted to destroy all these worlds because they took her away. Being that there are infinite universes existing in the multiverse and the singular worlds in the sense of the story get treated as being universes, this would mean that he had been capable of moving at infinite speed in order to have done this feat within the time that the Ancients had a section of their tribe split off into the Tribe of Darkness and by that event the Tribe of Darkness was the last group (before Bleck) that held possession of the Dark Prognosticus with it being taken from the Pixl Queen (at most taking 2,000 years prior to the start of Super Paper Mario's events for Bleck's search to be finalized if Bleck was capable of searching within every world). Count Bleck fighting the Pure Heart heroes necessitates a speed boost is occurring as they able to physically react and attack him, keep up with him.

Power Nullification for Bleck and Super Dimentio for forcefields and attack reflection with the Void:
being able to bypass the Block Block (normally supposed to make the user “invincible”) and being able to ignore Barry’s reflection ability upon contact, which intentionally works on enemy projectiles in the game.

Barry has a self-evident & stated forcefield effect of reflecting projectile attacks.

The Block Block also reflects projectiles passively with the same animation as Barry (random game examples shown uses a yellow Magiblot's spell getting booped back to sender).
It... seems okay, I suppose. There's better evidence for sure.
No, because just being stated to be “invincible” doesn’t qualify characters for that ability anymore.
What's your vote?

Count Bleck and Super Dimentio are both physically amped by the Chaos Heart which the Void is simply a fraction of the Chaos Heart's power.
The "physically amped" thing is what we're arguing about, but, even if it did unarguably happen, and even if The Void were a fraction of the Chaos Heart's power (which I don't think is actually stated anywhere), who's to say the power boost also isn't?
Even the barrier that makes them so durable is clearly upscaled from the Void's AP.
Super Dimentio's thing probably is, since he'd survive The Void to remake the multiverse, but is Count Bleck's barrier?
But he shakes it harder when he becomes Super Dimentio.
The Void does, which says nothing about Super Dimentio's physical strength.
That would contradict the "Equal power" statements.
Actually, when is it stated that the Pure Hearts are equal in power to the Chaos Heart? I know they're stated to have been made to defeat the Chaos Heart, but that could be accomplished with hax, and not necessarily by boosting the heroes' strength.
Invulnerability hax requires a lot more assumptions than just raw durability scaling. We have been over this too and our Invulnerability page outright states to never assume Invulnerability hax as opposed to raw durability without detailed evidence. We cannot make an exception just to single out a verse.
That's not what I'm arguing. To clarify, by "breaking the villains' defenses," I mean nullifying what makes them "invincible," i.e. Count Bleck's Forcefield Creation and Super Dimentio's Forcefield Creation/Statistics Amplification.
Just for adding the simple abilities, he acknowledges the big stat upgrades requires more discussion.
Yeah, but who's the second mod?
Really indeed. Dimentio using the word "host" when having called Luigi "the ideal host for the power of the Chaos Heart" meant the Chaos Heart's power was like a parasite within Luigi, with the two having a symbiotic relationship, so Dimentio didn't mean that he would use the Void as a separate entity from himself directly against the heroes at that time. Dimentio saying "and now I'm going to add my own power to this spicy little concoction" means he was cooking up something devious concerning power, where the ingredients were the Chaos Heart, Luigi and himself, with the thing devious in question being a super form that was relevant to the immediate battle. Dimentio repeatedly using the word "power" in the circumstances goes to show its relevance.

Here's one that I forgot to mention previously. When relishing his invincibility, Dimentio said to the heroes: "And now it is time for the destruction to begin... Let it begin with you, as you wallow in helplessness like upside-down turtles!" The "destruction" in question would've ended up being of the multiverse, and Dimentio intended for it to begin with the heroes. This alone wouldn't necessarily mean he was using the multiversal destruction power of the Void for physical attacks, but it obviously demonstrates a connection and proves that Dimentio had his destructive capabilities in mind when talking about his "spicy little concoction." With the other aforementioned evidence, I'm led to the conclusion that Dimentio was harnessing the Chaos Heart for the purpose of physical attacks during his final battle.
Could you reexplain the argument, please? I think I misunderstood which line Mephistus was referring to.
Dimentio said "power" instead of "protection," and he had reacted to losing invincibility in the cutscene where it happened in, so it would've been redundant for him to have been referring to that again at the time of losing a battle where the whole theme was that he was using a legendary artifact of mass destruction within a super form concoction designed to be powerful. The word "power" has a straightforward meaning in this case, rather than being short for "superpower of invincibility."
I think that's just an interpretation thing, since I can absolutely see "power" meaning "superpower of invincibility" in this context, since I see the first reaction as surprise, and the second one as disbelief.
I haven't checked this, but it looks believable.
Here's footage.
Additionally, the characters empowered by the Pure Hearts were able to stun Super Dimentio for a moment by doing damage, like with most enemies, which counts as being in the same league of lifting strength, since Super Dimentio was obviously trying to not get delayed and hurt, so he could defeat the heroes.
Or, the characters were able to stun Super Dimentio depowered by the Pure Hearts for a moment by doing damage.
In alignment with my assessment that Count Bleck is only capable of achieving "up to Infinite over time" when amplified by the Chaos Heart, characters who are empowered by the Pure Hearts can't simply scale to the top speed, since Count Bleck never used it in combat. However, I'd agree with the idea that the Pure Hearts could achieve the same "up to Infinite over time" due to being the positive counters to the Chaos Heart, since it would make sense for them to be capable of having the same reach with their purity as the Chaos Heart does with its destruction.
I would personally take the same approach to speed as I do to attack potency ("Massively FTL+, up to Infinite attack speed over time via The Void"). The Pure Hearts thing seems believable.

Could you reexplain the argument, please? I think I misunderstood which line Mephistus was referring to.
Okay, but this is kind of redundant...

Whoever scales to the Void has immeasurable lifting strength because the Void being dangerous stemmed from it pulling in entire dimensions and space-time continuums. Even though we're more familiar with characters scaling to its attack potency, its attack potency is simply a product of its lifting strength.

When Dimentio creates his ultimate form using Luigi and the Chaos Heart, his dialogue before gameplay starts gives me the impression that he would use immense power, without relying on the Void as a separate entity from him, but including the Chaos Heart's power to destroy all realities. Dimentio repeatedly using the word "power" in the following circumstances goes to show its relevance.
I think that's just an interpretation thing, since I can absolutely see "power" meaning "superpower of invincibility" in this context, since I see the first reaction as surprise, and the second one as disbelief.
That can also make sense, so this leads us to the question of which interpretation we will use. If my aforementioned re-explanation has convinced you, then that'd make things simple. This one point is really just a part of that explanation, so that explanation's overall process and conclusion should be what we focus on. If you disagree with all those interpretations from the explanation, then a "likely" ranking can be suitable instead, since we know the semantics can be ambiguous.
Thanks, that's even better than how I imagined it. 👍
Or, the characters were able to stun Super Dimentio depowered by the Pure Hearts for a moment by doing damage.
This situation is the same as last time. Whichever interpretation is the correct one depends on the semantics of Tippi saying: "Now's our chance... The Pure Hearts have given us power! Let's get him!" She might have been referring to a strength boost or the heal when using the word "power." My own stance is that I would prioritize the interpretation that strength was gained in this case, since the word "power" in a battle tends to refer to taking action rather than something for protection like health points.
I would personally take the same approach to speed as I do to attack potency ("Massively FTL+, up to Infinite attack speed over time via The Void"). The Pure Hearts thing seems believable.
Our ideas about this are very similar, and I would prefer mine, but I'd be fine with yours too.

I was asked to comment here, but I don't know much about paper Mario, so I'll be going off what I read.

This sounds like it could be either an infinite range feat or an attack speed feat via the Void. I don't really see the evidence of how the Void would scale to their physical abilities.

The first scan says that it amplifies one's energy and that the power of the Pure Hearts is infinite, as such no force can defeat it. So my initial thought process is that there's no real mention of their physical abilities being amped, and unless Count Bleck is infinitely large, or already has infinite lifting strength, then them holding him down wouldn't mean much.

But on the other hand, if you can provide evidence that they couldn't restrain Count Bleck physically, without the Pure Hearts, and then could once be amped by the Pure Hearts, I suppose that could be evidence that they're being physically enhanced, and since the Pure Hearts power is infinite, I can see how the enhancement would be as well.

Count Bleck searched for Lady Timpani throughout the whole multiverse once his father cursed her. This is presented in Bleck's own confession that he never gave up searching for her...but never found her and had the knowledge to tell Nastasia before with a certainty that Timpani wasn't in any world, supporting the conclusion that he had at least travelled to and searched within them all before not finding her at all (not even a boo/ghost of her remained which makes sense since even by that point she wouldve been a Pixl and lost her memory unlike a boo/ghost) and finally grabbing the Dark Prognosticus and knowing his (possible) future, even relating his idea was he got to that point because he wanted to destroy all these worlds because they took her away. Being that there are infinite universes existing in the multiverse and the singular worlds in the sense of the story get treated as being universes, this would mean that he had been capable of moving at infinite speed in order to have done this feat within the time that the Ancients had a section of their tribe split off into the Tribe of Darkness and by that event the Tribe of Darkness was the last group (before Bleck) that held possession of the Dark Prognosticus with it being taken from the Pixl Queen (at most taking 2,000 years prior to the start of Super Paper Mario's events for Bleck's search to be finalized if Bleck was capable of searching within every world). Count Bleck fighting the Pure Heart heroes necessitates a speed boost is occurring as they able to physically react and attack him, keep up with him.
Eh, I'm iffy about this. There's no proof he searched every world. Plenty of characters in media say they "Searched everywhere" and couldn't find someone or something when they didn't really. Then again there may be some context I'm missing.

Sure, makes sense.

I'm propose infinite attack speed via Void as it can comsume all dimensions and worlds.

About the dream depot. I believe it can be affect by the void as it also destroy timelines
That might include dreams and worlds

Edit: infinite speed or faster then light speed for Mario as he and others are able to dodge the destruction caused by the void where they somehow dodge it even though theres no exit.

Last edited:
Back