• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

Your logic are joke.
You are very much welcome to downgrade it, I do not stop you.

spongebob-spongebob-meme.gif

An 18 years old high schooler that just rebelled against the society reached tier 1-A, what a bollock...
Who the **** think that can makes any sense?
Hey, dont downplay young people like that. The world is new and vast, dont deny them potential job prospects just because you dont believe in them. Let them be astronauts, IT CEOs, Surgeons or Platonic Gods of reality, thats not for you to decide

You see the problem is that, as far as I've seen, moving stars and planets seem to be way out of their magical attack power. They've never shown that level of cosmic destruction or alteration in any scenario or battle. Hell, in every fight they barely seem to be do above-building damage and at best, maybe with mountain-level shaking with all 4 alicorns. I've genuinely never seen a single instance where they use the power of the sun or moon to like, shake a planet or even do anywhere near the same visible damage. Let alone the Low Multiverse+ scaling they supposedly have, not even a on-panel narration saying they've "shaked the heavens". I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I've literally seen nothing.
This is just you equating Area of Effect to Attack Potency which isn’t how the site works.
As far as I know, that WoG statement came from one random email written like 10 years ago, which wasn't even a definitive yes it was a "I believe so" from a person who wasn't even the main creator or even script editor of the series. She was just a random writer that only wrote 17 episodes of the series and she left halfway through.
I mean this is still valid evidence. It’s the opinion of a former writer vs the zero evidence you’ve provided for the sun being small.

Also writing for the series still makes them valid word of god regardless if they screwed off at some point.
I don't really see how that's definitive proof the Sun is actually the same size as ours, seeing how its pretty clear the Moon ain't the same size either. Seeing how her power is never shown to be anywhere near actual Star-busting power in the series, I have reason to believe she may have been wrong.
“I believe” ain’t a real argument, do you have any proof the sun is small?
ALL her feats are anti feats, all she has is raising a Sun and Moon which we know definitively in the case of the moon, ain't that big.
Raising the sun isn’t an Anti-Feat tho.

An 18 years old high schooler that just rebelled against the society reached tier 1-A, what a bollock...
Makes sense to me, back in school my buddy eric (We were 17 at the time) got bored during lunch break and decided to surpass platonic concepts and travel to a higher plane of existence to defeat and replace every god in every religion at once.

Teenagers can do some whacky shit if they really want to.

I mean, let's face it, sometimes a character can take their entire life training yet never breach past tier 9, and then there's a random guy one day getting a stroke of luck and being tier 1 in minutes.

Is it fair on that regard? No, but that's just how narratives go for the sake of the plot, and we just index accordingly.

@Dust_Collector ah that takes me back to my old school days where I had terminal cancer, then one day a Cosmic Armor’d kryptonian with access to the Avatar State tries to erase all of existence. One simple chemical compound was enough for me to solo him and get me into a far higher plane of existence. Good times.
average first half of the chapter 0.5 of a chinese novel

Back