• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

Now that I think about, how come Beerus doesn't have Toon Force for himself?

Holy FRICK how in the balls did Beerus have Low 1-C anything
Tbh Low 1-C is one of the biggest low dangling fruit in the entire DB franchise from hypertimes to Zeno's palace plus cross-scaling to Dr Slump that spams toon force/R>F and there's more in game continuity (such as the Crack in Time from Xenoverse).

Still infinitely more reasonable than tier H1-A/1-A/0 Jump Force Goku who's still decently prevalent in other Vs communities and YT.

Even if moving around stars was their only cosmic stuff (which isn’t the case, they have cosmic statements and decent stuff from the comics) it doesn’t really matter, it’s still applicable to their magical power and really, really consistent. Moving the sun absolutely counts as a “real feat”.
You see the problem is that, as far as I've seen, moving stars and planets seem to be way out of their magical attack power. They've never shown that level of cosmic destruction or alteration in any scenario or battle. Hell, in every fight they barely seem to be do above-building damage and at best, maybe with mountain-level shaking with all 4 alicorns. I've genuinely never seen a single instance where they use the power of the sun or moon to like, shake a planet or even do anywhere near the same visible damage. Let alone the Low Multiverse+ scaling they supposedly have, not even a on-panel narration saying they've "shaked the heavens". I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I've literally seen nothing.
The sun is stated by WoG to be the same size as its real world counterpart. The moon being potentially small doesn’t really matter tbh, moving the moon is outshined by moving stars and shit.
As far as I know, that WoG statement came from one random email written like 10 years ago, which wasn't even a definitive yes it was a "I believe so" from a person who wasn't even the main creator or even script editor of the series. She was just a random writer that only wrote 17 episodes of the series and she left halfway through.

I don't really see how that's definitive proof the Sun is actually the same size as ours, seeing how its pretty clear the Moon ain't the same size either. Seeing how her power is never shown to be anywhere near actual Star-busting power in the series, I have reason to believe she may have been wrong.
This seems like a “Superman should be downgraded because his battles usually only wreck buildings” type argument, so meh.
Again, this isn't the same because Superman and, say, Goku not only have definitive feats that show they can destroy far more than Buildings but they also have in Universe explanations of why they don't regularly dish out that power in every fight.

Celestia has shown that she isn't that strong against multiple foes and has never shown even 1% of that power in any fight. ALL her feats are anti feats, all she has is raising a Sun and Moon which we know definitively in the case of the moon, ain't that big.

Not even getting into the "Low Multiverse" stuff which you have to go through like 7 profiles before you even get to where the feat begins and its based on shoddy wording from like one special which somehow justifies like every character being 2-C based on really bad scaling.

1-A Persona is absolute dogshit.
Then you’re going to hate the next revision.

main-qimg-4873c53e0e8e066812090b4a89782528

Last edited:
I was just messing with you, I obviously know what it is you're referring to, I just thought I'd spin it a bit

Though, if you're not speaking on it, it kinda sounds like High 1-A or 0 Persona to me

An 18 years old high schooler that just rebelled against the society reached tier 1-A, what a bollock...
Who the **** think that can makes any sense?

Back