• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

Btw dragon ball super at low 2-C is something I feel is wank
I consider infinite Zamasu’s feat to just be time manipulation, since he didn’t even cover the entirety of the universe he was in when he spread to the next one
High 3-A at best, especially since Jiren being “stronger than time” was such a big deal

Also has anyone else bothered to notice that the only main problems most people in wiki and outside of it seem to have with SMT's rating is that Persona scales to it?
Thats false, SMT being this high is bothering people outside too. It just comes up less often because people talk about Persona way more than they do SMT

Thats false, SMT being this high is bothering people outside too. It just comes up less often because people talk about Persona way more than they do SMT
In the massive grand scope of outside the wiki you'd 99.99% of the time are gonna see more people spreading the baseline 1-A Jung plantonic archetypes narrative for P5 Powerscailing video number 47 on YouTube in the top ratings than anything else nuonice

@Ikelaggan you sure you're not talking about any verse ever that has some vague mention of concepts being an easy 1-A buff with no context for the statement? Still remember someone unironically arguing 1-A to tier 0 mortal kombat and street fighter because of this.
I remember some nerds trying for 1-A Medeka Box back in the day but obviously didn't go anywhere unless your some "underrated underdog" nerd that believes that type of stuff is easy 1-A with little to no context.

Not surprising really, they have a borderline NFL character with every power on the wiki including more and at least infinite^infinite layers of hax scaled to all its abilities and immunities, far much higher than DND's endless layers x 4 of resistances.
Character name?

In terms of hax they do usurp WOD, but the final border of tiers would mainly be the SRE

Heard that thing is beyond every formal and informal system.
I thought Scp was still below WOD in terms of layer and tiering.

anyway if SCP CN is allowed it will be the most powerful Chinese verse on the site. Assuming it’s allowed that is

First off how far exactly is the SRE, then we could clear things up

for references here's the Set Theory document: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1ygP8hMsigcGmROkBfZ4F9NZO7Mlx-vNyai7JO_q-_jk/mobilebasic
Technically, the whole ladder of large cardinals numbers is part of human mathematics. That is, the whole ladder of large cardinals is nothing more than a rung in another ladder of mathematics (human mathematics and alien mathematics are different).

Technically, the whole ladder of large cardinals numbers is part of human mathematics. That is, the whole ladder of large cardinals is nothing more than a rung in another ladder of mathematics (human mathematics and alien mathematics are different).
Didn't I hear about the SRE being beyond formal and informal systems in a thread? Might need to clear my head.

Also in SCP, Human Mathematics exists in the Human Noosphere which is High 1-A, Alien Math is beyond that but nothing too notable, it might be upgraded to Tier 0 in the future.

Didn't I hear about the SRE being beyond formal and informal systems in a thread? Might need to clear my head.

Also in SCP, Human Mathematics exists in the Human Noosphere which is High 1-A, Alien Math is beyond that but nothing too notable, it might be upgraded to Tier 0 in the future.
SRE gets stronger and stronger (I keep finding new information). It turns out that the ladder of large cardinals is a small part of all SRE math.

SRE gets stronger and stronger (I keep finding new information). It turns out that the ladder of large cardinals is a small part of all SRE math.
So the document only covers a tiny part of it? Keep in mind it contains the Icarus Set, which breaks down all forms of definition.

So the document only covers a tiny part of it? Keep in mind it contains the Icarus Set, which breaks down all forms of definition.
The idea is that all human mathematics is only a small part of alien mathematics. And although human mathematics extends to the top of the large cardinal numbers, it is only a small part of mathematics. The evolution of evolution itself never ends, and beyond all human mathematics there is a world of theories that the human mind can never reach, and only a giant intellect(GKC) can know all these theories.
そこはもしかすると、我々には最早手の届かない巨大な知性によってしか捉えられない理論の世界となっていくのかもわからない。

The idea is that all human mathematics is only a small part of alien mathematics. And although human mathematics extends to the top of the large cardinal numbers, it is only a small part of mathematics. The evolution of evolution itself never ends, and beyond all human mathematics there is a world of theories that the human mind can never reach, and only a giant intellect(GKC) can know all these theories.
Why does that feel similar to the Alien Noosphere?

Back