• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

One Piece. High 6-A is enough wank on its own but it at this rate half the verse will end up downscaling from High 6-A via ludicrously long downscaling chains
I mean, at least the verse is almost free from stated multipliers. If one of the strawhats had like a 4x amp to speed/AP you could give it a few months and they'd already have reach high end 5-C

One Piece. High 6-A is enough wank on its own but it at this rate half the verse will end up downscaling from High 6-A via ludicrously long downscaling chains
LET HIM COOK

1669947949205.jpg

I don't know about OP but I do agree it's kinda ridiculous to scale loads of characters to just one or two feats in any verse, worst still if the feat(s) was done by X character who hasn't actually fought anyone and only has a statement that Y character is comparable to them which means Z amount of characters (who actually fought Y and/or considered stronger than Y) get scaling too.
I mean, at least the verse is almost free from stated multipliers. If one of the strawhats had like a 4x amp to speed/AP you could give it a few months and they'd already have reach high end 5-C
Low 5-B OP is REAL?

Actually, what IS the consensus on multipliers outside of VSB? Do communities outside consider them valid in general?
Most people outside VSBW are fine with them
however a lot of them are way worse with them randomly making up multipiers (One Piece comes to mind), or upscaling people to absurd levels (upscaling to planet level based on moon level feats)

Actually, what IS the consensus on multipliers outside of VSB? Do communities outside consider them valid in general?
Actually, I did see off-site people say that the given multiplier for an unknown verse say their given multiplier didn't exactly seem like it.

Off-topic but i just wanted to say that

we might be getting profiles for hololive vtubers soon (but manga/hologra only)

yes now my chance of making matches with my hololive waifu will finally come true

653706-E8-7163-4-B1-B-9-C16-EA1-B67916217.jpg

At least vtubers will not be overrated in strength compared to other verses mentioned here.

btw we have profiles for the vtubers of vshojo so I’m excited to see profiles of the vtubers for hololive

Oh God, I've seen some negative one dimension type logic with a home lander multiplier into solar system. Instead of 2x times boost from compound V they gave him a to the second power times (^2) multiplier cause it's exponential. 🤣😂

Honestly I kinda agree. Don't have too much of an issue with High 6-A being a thing but man the amount of bizarre downscaling chains used to make everyone and their mother scale to it in some way or another makes me raise an eyebrow.

It's pretty varied how multipliers are treated outside of VSB, I know the OBD doesn't like them (Hence why their profiles for DBZ characters have them at Relativistic+ in the Saiyan Saga and somehow remaining Relativistic+ in the Buu Saga, although they do at least give the characters in later arcs a likely higher so that's something).

It's pretty varied how multipliers are treated outside of VSB, I know the OBD doesn't like them (Hence why their profiles for DBZ characters have them at Relativistic+ in the Saiyan Saga and somehow remaining Relativistic+ in the Buu Saga, although they do at least give the characters in later arcs a likely higher so that's something).
Relativistic+ Buu Saga is CRAZY 💀

Honestly I kinda agree. Don't have too much of an issue with High 6-A being a thing but man the amount of bizarre downscaling chains used to make everyone and their mother scale to it in some way or another makes me raise an eyebrow.
I feel like it's more of a shounen powercreep thing than how the site treats them.

Like, Yonkou were supposed to be god tiers for pirates, needing a coalition between 3 top tier pirate groups to take them down and the Yonkou themselves were heavily hyped for a very long time.

Then Luffy gets multiple haki upgrades and awakens his devil fruit and finally beats Kaido. Then next arc a foe he dispatched eons earlier just reaches a level similar to that by training offscreen and on top of that seems like a lot of foes are now around that level. 🗿

Then Luffy gets multiple haki upgrades and awakens his devil fruit and finally beats Kaido. Then next arc a foe he dispatched eons earlier just reaches a level similar to that by training offscreen and on top of that seems like a lot of foes are now around that level. 🗿
Essentially if OP was a RPG then Luffy has just unlocked NG+ and the real challenge has just started?

Then next arc a foe he dispatched eons earlier just reaches a level similar to that by training offscreen and on top of that seems like a lot of foes are now around that level. 🗿
I actually don't recall anyone training and coming back to whoop his ass besides Buggy and Lucci who both still stomped the second time around lol.
Glad we agree on something
bornskywalker-dap-me-up.gif

Even if moving around stars was their only cosmic stuff (which isn’t the case, they have cosmic statements and decent stuff from the comics) it doesn’t really matter, it’s still applicable to their magical power and really, really consistent. Moving the sun absolutely counts as a “real feat”.

The sun is stated by WoG to be the same size as its real world counterpart. The moon being potentially small doesn’t really matter tbh, moving the moon is outshined by moving stars and shit.
even the combined power of 4 of them only seem to do like... Town level to maybe Mountain level explosions at best.
This seems like a “Superman should be downgraded because his battles usually only wreck buildings” type argument, so meh.

Last edited:
Back