• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) Stopping Boa Hancock Thread 1 Boa Hancock vs Al (Fire Emblem) Powered by the Champion's Sword

KingEzran

He/Him
I've seen Boa Hancock win in some pretty crazy threads. With this series, I plan on putting Boa Hancock into fights until she finally has her hands full. This is thread 1. Let's get into it.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 1.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Boa: 7

Al: 0

This sound like a series of "let's stop Hancock's streak because I don't like it" which IIRC isn't allowed here.

I mean, Hancock has lost the majority of her recent matches with the downgrades anyway. This is pointless.

On one hand it seems like she'll be a pretty strong high 7-C for now so she can still do well in matches

No, you have it all wrong. I just want to give Boa a challenge other than MCU Vision.

Okay so Hancock vía petri hax. Nothing much to say. I have given the same reasons over and over during every Hancock match.

Back