• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tom Cat vs Boa Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
Both are High 7-C. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Tom: 0

Boa: 9

This is just like any Hancock matchup: Lolpetrihax.

She has made snails fall in love with her, and Tom has shown being affected by baes before, so he'd get turned into stone almost inmediately, and his regen shouldn't cover that since he's not being damaged in any form or shape as a statue, rendering his Regenerationn useless.

Tbh I find that weird. How can she turn asexual hermaphroditic snails horny for her but not the male Luffy? That makes no sense. She can turn a species that's not only inhuman, but is also so far away from sexuality that the species can't even submit to LGBT, but not a guy that's a guy. Luffy may be oblivious but he's not below that

The real cal howard said:
Tbh I find that weird. How can she turn asexual hermaphroditic snails horny for her but not the male Luffy? That makes no sense. She can turn a species that's not only inhuman, but is also so far away from sexuality that the species can't even submit to LGBT, but not a guy that's a guy. Luffy may be oblivious but he's not below that
Guess Luffy's just not into her?

Less than snails though? That's literally impossible. The most psychopathic, emotionless person on earth would have more sexual attraction to another woman than a snail.

Less than snails though? That's literally impossible. The most psychopathic, emotionless person on earth would have more sexual attraction to another woman than a snail.
I guess Luffy is dumber than a snail?

Psychopaths is probably not the best example given most fall overly obsessed with someone, the term you're looking for is sociopathic.

As for the snail thing, it's tied to idea of worship, kinda like how a human views a goddess

IGNORING this however he is shown to be affected by women, so it works

Oh yeah Tom gets busted. Tom's a total skirt-chaser in canon which has gotten him into trouble since 1940. Just tack another woman onto the list. Heck I'm not even certain Tom hasn't been attracted to human women so I can't even make the argument of interspecies.

Heck I'm not even certain Tom hasn't been attracted to human women so I can't even make the argument of interspecies.
Didn't Tom have a girlfriend that was a cat in the one episode where Tom and Jerry committed suicide?

Well, Her power can be used by both humans, animals and everything that are in love, physical needs, lust and sexual desire, right? She can turn snails into stone, that is because every animal has a breeding instinct, meaning that her powers can work with Tom because he is interested in love with a female cat and he also has a girlfriend.

@ I am myself You are you - There's nothing to say that Doflamingo would not be affected by her powers. He is not super oblivious to women entirely like Luffy.

Assuming that she can catch Doflamingo within the range of her Mero Mero Beam, then yes, she one-shot him by petrify him and then kick his head off. Even so, her projectiles and physical attacks has shown to petrify literally anything it touches, even inanimate objects like cannonballs as well as robots.

yes, I think while she shoots her beam, that was controlling the mind and pulling the dark side of human beings about love, lust and erotic

that means her power can be used to everyone except Luffy, (Maybe someone else)

Yes, because all animals have sexual emotions and have instincts in breeding.

Snails are also sexually emotional as well. yes, they are constantly breeding with female snails.

While the Mero Mero Merrow beam hasn't been shown to work on Pacifistas, Perfume Femur did regardless of being machines. Slave Arrow worked on cannonballs as well.

Her powers are ridiculous, yes. Luffy has been unfazed against the MMM, but he shouldn't be of the other techniques. If so, Resistance to Petrification ;).

Many people like to think that her power can't be used by people who aren't interested in women or are not interested in physical beauty.

(They like to think that it doesn't work for people like Smoker (Smoker doesn't care about women))

But that's not the truth, her power can be used by anyone who is sexually mood

That means both humans and animals

For example, Momonga, Momonga doesn't care about girls like Smoker. He doesn't attract and ignore Boa's beauty.

But he almost died from her beam that was casting him to stone

That is because he is a human being and still has a breed instinct in him.

Yeah, it works on people who aren't interested, people who aren't attracted to women and even animals. The only reason it didn't work on Luffy was because his stupidity transcends breed instincts and sexuality.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, it works on people who aren't interested, people who aren't attracted to women and even animals. The only reason it didn't work on Luffy was because his stupidity transcends breed instincts and sexuality.
Yes

Doflamingo has a sex with Viola

Roger has a sex with Rouge

Whitebeard has a sex with Bakkin

Bege has a sex with Chiffon

^^^

This is a group of people who are not interested in women, but they have instincts of living things.

So I believe Boa can kill Roger.

Her powers also work on inanimate things, like Pacifistas or cannonballs. She does not need to use sex appeal most of the time.

And if I'm not mistaken, emotions stronger than love can nullify her Mero Mero Beam. So Hancock couldn't turn this guy to stone for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back