• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) High 8-C Tournament: Mob vs Metro Man

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Mob: 0

Metro Man: 8 or 9

Metro Man has a solid advantage here honestly. He has over 2.5x Mob's AP, a far superior lifting strength + flight which counters Mob's telekinesis, more battle experience and isn't a ghost/spirit, so Mob's offensive options are limited. Assuming Mob can't go 100%, I reckon that Metro Man could take this, though I'll wait for more input.

Welp, 100% isn't restricted here so there's that to deal with. And considering how this form can be triggered by as little as a few scathing comments, Metro Man is gonna have to be quick about beating Mob. Also, is it in-character for him to immediately opt for killing his opponents or does he at least attempt to restrain or knock them out.

Haven't watched Megamind in a while, though I'm pretty sure Metro Man's more of the type to knock them out rather than kill them.

he goes for restraining/capturing every time, never for the kill, but he has very little expierience fighting beings on his level. (i say so because if he did he probably wouldnt have faked his death out of boredom.)

I love my boi Mob here, but the manlier M's gotta win with all those advantage. Not Superman Brad Pitt FRA. Mob is just outmatched. Not saying a stomp but it's decisive

GyroNutz said:
Metro Man has a solid advantage here honestly. He has over 2.5x Mob's AP, a far superior lifting strength + flight which counters Mob's telekinesis, more battle experience and isn't a ghost/spirit, so Mob's offensive options are limited. Assuming Mob can't go 100%, I reckon that Metro Man could take this, though I'll wait for more input.
Enough input for ya?

Well if his higher tier forms are restricted, I don't see any way for Mob to win this. Voting for Metro Man FRA.

Back