• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Real Life Entity tries to solo your verse

Real Life has banded together into one single non-political being. How far can up can they make it in your verse?
  • IRL Composite is low 2-C and has the abilities of every single organism on the planet, and can summon titanic events like blackholes, weather, supernovas, basically everything in real life. Its mind is the composite of every human being that's ever lived.
  • Added 2-B and a high 1-C key for better chance of soloing
  • Bonus round: Composite Real Life Entity now absorbs mythology into its being (not including modern fictional verses)

Last edited:
Real Life has banded together into one single non-political being. How far can up can they make it in your verse?
  • IRL Composite is low 2-C and has the abilities of every single organism on the planet, and can summon titanic events like blackholes, weather, supernovas, basically everything in real life. Its mind is the composite of every human being that's ever lived.
Well, if it's only Low 2-C, Arceus tells it to go away.
btw real life cosmology is around high 1C if u use known theories
This would potentially be problematic.

Reactions: Sus
it's low 2C in the OP, though a "composite" real life would account for many theories who have our universe at 10/11D

also according to quantum theory our Multiverse expands ad infinitum (around 10^10^10^57 universes if u want to be specific)

so either 2B or high 1C.

Also having the mind of every human being also means that by default, it has prior knowledge of every verse

okay my favorite verses are digimon, gurren lagann and adventure time
adventure time can pass the first 2 stages but fail at the the third
gurren lagann and digimon can easily win

Bonus round: Composite Real Life Entity now absorbs all religions and mythos into its being (not including modern fictional verses)
this is too controversial I'd recommend removing it

also a 4B key would be good (the strongest real explosions)

there's only few verses with 1A characters, the thread is kinda hard to contribute in

You still have the smaller keys to work with, hence why it's a bonus-bonus round. I'll think of something else as we go along

my stronger verses like bleach, warhammer fantasy and disgaea, no diffs.
with prior knowledge and being able to weaponise shit like black holes and supernovas i guess mass effect and dragon age get stomped.
although i wonder how earth solely would do against a dragon age or mass effect invasion.
excluding the 2-B and high 1-C cause i don't even.

UNDERTALE:
wins every round if we assume that Flowey in Undertale site is canon and it's 0.
wins likely 2 rounds due to soul absorb
Deltarune:
same

Back