• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Kirby vs Composite Goku

So my friends and I were discussing one night about who would win in a fight between these two, but we left on a stalemate. So, I wanted to know who you guys think would win. Speed is unequalized, Goku ate Kirby's Cake. Both are Composite, as in the title. Kirby: 0 Goku: 0

Composite Goku can at least kill Kirby (canon can't because of Ghost Kirby), but Kirby is still stupidly faster scaling from enemies that kept up with his warp star, which flew from one universe to another in around 3 seconds. Most of Kirby's hax will work on him as Goku is 3D, so this is a stomp.

Also this.

Eficiente said:
Composite Goku can at least kill Kirby (canon can't because of Ghost Kirby), but Kirby is still stupidly faster scaling from enemies that kept up with his warp star, which flew from one universe to another in around 3 seconds. Most of Kirby's hax will work on him as Goku is 3D, so this is a stomp.
Also this.
May I ask a question? You said Goku can't kill Ghost Kirby which is true, but can Ghost Kirby kill Goku?

Also I didn't realize you quoted my thread here XD

This battle is what confuses me. Repp said the one I made was a stomp. Like the gap between them is smaller comparing to Goku VS Kirby. But yet Kirby can still kill Goku, while Zen'ō can't kill Haruka. I guess it's Kirby's haxes.

I actually knew that Kirby hax stomp. In fact, this has been discussed over and over again. I'm just a little confused about the battle I posted.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Of course it's Kirby's hax. He has more abilities on his page than anyone else on this site.
Not.......yet.

Count the comma. Also RIP my Sally Acorn VS Kirby match. I was gonna make it but nvm. The hax is just too much and she needs to be faster in order to win.

Yeahboiii123 said:
Royalty1702 said:
Can't Goku just create another dimension where time is slowed for Kirby and kill him?
If he's fast enough then probably.
Doesnt have kirby the "can move in time frozen" hax? Goku's time slow shouldnt work.

Also toppo's hakai is pretty bad compared to the GoDs,toppo isnt supposed to affect Kirby with the hakai or hakai armor.

toppo may be the same as other GoD in terms of raw power but he is still a rookie in hakai but yes,toppo should be comparable to them.

To elborate. That version of Goku is Infinitely stonger, has far more hax (Than his canon counterpart), is willing to use said hax, and is infinitly more durable. He stomps in every single way becuase it's a 3-d character going up against a 2-B.

It's a 3-d character going up against a 2-B. Unless Kirby has feats of his hax affecting 2-Bs then his hax won't work. Hax can't save you from someone infinatley above you're existance.

This version of Goku is no stronger compared to Kirby than the canon Goku is. It still won't keep Kirby from getting affected by his hax.
Yet Zen'ō's erasure works on Kirby, so why doesn't Hakai work on him?

That's tier 2 erasure. GoDs can't erase things on that scale.

And Goku isn't a four-dimensional being. Kirby's hax will still affect Goku. What's stopping Kirby from sucking him up and BFRing him to his pocket dimension, or transmuting him into an inanimate star? And 2-B Xeno Goku isn't infinitely more powerful or more durable than his canon counterpart, but he does have better hax. Definitely nowhere near comparable to Kirby, though.

Back