• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Kirby vs Composite Goku

The Wright Way said:
It's a 3-d character going up against a 2-B. Unless Kirby has feats of his hax affecting 2-Bs then his hax won't work. Hax can't save you from someone infinatley above you're existance.
Even as a 2-B, Goku still has a three-dimensional body.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
This version of Goku is no stronger compared to Kirby than the canon Goku is. It still won't keep Kirby from getting affected by his hax.
Yet Zen'ō's erasure works on Kirby, so why doesn't Hakai work on him? That's tier 2 erasure. GoDs can't erase things on that scale.
And Goku isn't a four-dimensional being. Kirby's hax will still affect Goku. What's stopping Kirby from sucking him up and BFRing him to his pocket dimension, or transmuting him into an inanimate star? And 2-B Xeno Goku isn't infinitely more powerful or more durable than his canon counterpart, but he does have better hax. Definitely nowhere near comparable to Kirby, though.

But Xeno Goku is 2-B. You have to be higher dimensional in order to get to the tier 2 range 9unless it's via hax like with Rick). Xeno Goku is literally infinitly stronger than Kirby.

>Using a character's tier to justify his dimensions

...this again?

Lifting Strength=/=Dimensions of one's body, which one is born with, or specifically decides to create/alter.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Goku isn't 4D, he is a 3D character with 4D AP.
I know that now. I just want ot know why that distinction was made here. What is the criteria for a tier 2 to be higher dimensional.

Being tier 2 but being 3-D is having 4D power and 3D physical existence. Still needs proof of Kirby affecting a character with 4D power tho.

Yeahboiii123 said:
The Wright Way said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
I mean Immeasurable or above, sry. I'm talking about Lifting Strength .
I don't see how lifting strength has anything to do with being higher dimensional
Goku doesn't have Immeasurable lifting strength, he's listed as Unknown. So we can't say he has 4D body.
That doesn't make any sense and I seriously doubt that's how it works. Like, at all.

Amexim said:
Being tier 2 but being 3-D is having 4D power and 3D physical existence. Still needs proof of Kirby affecting a character with 4D power tho.
No, you don't need to prove that. That's not how that works. Goku isn't immune to all of Kirby's hax just because of his durability and AP.

Amexim said:
Just having 4-D power doesn't protect you from 3-D hax unless you yourself are 4-D.

The Wright Way said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
The Wright Way said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
I don't see how lifting strength has anything to do with being higher dimensional
Goku doesn't have Immeasurable lifting strength, he's listed as Unknown. So we can't say he has 4D body.
That doesn't make any sense and I seriously doubt that's how it works. Like, at all.
Can a 3-D character have the lifting strength of a 4-D character?

Yeahboiii123 said:
The Wright Way said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
The Wright Way said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
Can a 3-D character have the lifting strength of a 4-D character?
If a 3-D character can have 4-D hax I fail to see how they can't have 4-D lifting strength.

Back