• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs A tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Composite Human is humanity at it's peak. All of the good things, none of the flaws unless literally shared across the entire spiecies. If even one human would do the best thing for survival, that being trying to talk/incap and not kill, then that's what Composite Human would do. They do whatever is most beneficial to them, no matter what.

The Smashor said:
Composite Human is humanity at it's peak. All of the good things, none of the flaws unless literally shared across the entire spiecies. If even one human would do the best thing for survival, that being trying to talk/incap and not kill, then that's what Composite Human would do. They do whatever is most beneficial to them, no matter what.
Yeah? by what means will CH know that "charming" would work given how everybody knows that it has never worked and probably won't work. Human psychology among every existing human on this planet is never wired to resolve a scenario like that.

If there exists something that we think would "benefit humanity" it would be to eliminate something by force, and all of history of mankind is evidence.

Name the most charming person on Earth... by what means will charming even be effective.

PRIOR KNOWLEDGE! READ THE EFFING RULES OF THE EFFING THREAD!

No. I'll admit we are, in large, scumbags. But, there are humans who are willing to settle things peacefully (Gandi, Martin Luther King Jr., others like that).

"By what means will charming even be effective". Monika literally snaps like this because she knows the protagonist will never love her because it isn't programmed into the game. She's absolutely craving positive attention. I may be wrong, since I've never played the game, though.

The whole charming thing might work if Humanity had a lot of Frisks.

The most charming person in the world... wouldn't be famous.

The Smashor said:
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE! READ THE EFFING RULES OF THE EFFING THREAD!

No. I'll admit we are, in large, scumbags. But, there are humans who are willing to settle things peacefully (Gandi, Martin Luther King Jr., others like that).

"By what means will charming even be effective". Monika literally snaps like this because she knows the protagonist will never love her because it isn't programmed into the game. She's absolutely craving positive attention. I may be wrong, since I've never played the game, though.
Monika snaps, and she goes crazy and becomes more inclined to use plot manipulation, she doesn't huddle into a ball and cry like a baby.

Martin Luther King Jr. suggested peaceful protests through marching around America, not negotiation with Jim Crow and co. This is completely inapplicable in this scenario.

Ghandi's protest involved starving himself, also inapplicable in this scenario.

Just because we have prior knowledge doesn't mean we have Yhwach's Almighty.

@DnW0

I don't mean how they specifically did it, genius. The mindset of doing things peacefully without murduring the shit out of everyone. Please leave and don't come back until you know how composite characters work.

The Smashor said:
@DnW0

I don't mean how they specifically did it, genius. The mindset of doing things peacefully without murduring the shit out of everyone. Please leave and don't come back until you know how composite characters work.
Shush dude...

Just because CH has prior knowledge doesn't mean we have Yhwach's Almighty, and there is no way CH can discern if a ridiculous solution like that will work. Thus there is no rationale for bastard humans to charm someone when it won't even work, has never worked, and we have no means of knowing it will work.

Stop fantasizing human rationality as if we have omniscience or something.

"Extraordinary Genius" Intelligence in which people can accurately predict the future is already beyond the smartest human scientists.

Try to name the most charming and smartest person on the planet to base the rationale of social influencing on anyways.

Just to let you know, I'm going to be completely ignoring your comments for the remainder of this thread.

The Smashor said:
Just to let you know, I'm going to be completely ignoring your comments for the remainder of this thread.
Then you darn concede to my points until someone else starts talking.

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
I mean. . . we're living one now? Did the Cold War turn into an actual war or did it remain cold?
Cold War remained cold because if it became an actual war, everyone would have died. And what do humans fear the most than if all of their beloved possessions, gluttony, and pride burn.

Also if they themselves burn. Humans very much enjoy survival. I know I said I'd ignore you, but you are talking out of your ass. I honestly feel bad for you. To have opinions like that, you must live in a terrible situation.

The Smashor said:
Also if they themselves burn. Humans very much enjoy survival. I know I said I'd ignore you, but you are talking out of your ass. I honestly feel bad for you. To have opinions like that, you must live in a terrible situation.
"Survival"

> Implies charming a world-destroying japanese girl would ensure human survival.

ElixirBlue said:
The whole charming thing might work if Humanity had a lot of Frisks.
The most charming person in the world... wouldn't be famous.
Why, yes it does.

Anyways, this should be closed. It's getting unruly, with a lot of people unwilling to listen to reason.

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
Did you get pass the eighth grade?
I prefer you not make single comments of only insults because if you do it too much I can get you blocked and temp banned.

Also, it's funny because everything that happens on this thread is ultimately evidence for my points that humans can't resolve things peacefully and only know how to spit insults when they get proven wrong.

Don't be so bitter

Yes it's a stomp. The one thread that Smashor claims is not a stomp.

And now all he is doing is throwing insults because who cares. If I were to be stingy I could get someone to tell you to shut up Smashor.

Close thread

Jackythejack said:
I still cant see CH being able to talk her down within a minute
It's almost as if that's the point where debate can happen, whoa.

But yes, this thread should be closed. Blind insults are being thrown around, now.

Whether CH can charm Monika is literally what I have been arguing about, but nobody has the liberty to even fully read my comments anyways so what's the point?

We don't need to close this. We just need to ignore the stonewallers. It's simple enough. Let's go back to the normal debate and pretend DnW0 didn't happen.

You've been on this website for a little more then a year. I've been here longer then Cal. You blatantly ignore arguements and rules, I always look at them. Even when I said I'd ignore you, I simply couldn't. It's not my style. Who's being ignorant, here? Your like the person who says communism is good talking to someone who lived in the Soviet Union.

I haven't broken any rules nor does "time on the wiki" mean anything.

Name a rule that I've broken.

If you periodically look at the rules I suggest you stop insulting me

Neither duh... there's only a limited amount of things to know.

Everyone has essentially equal credibility in a debate and "experience" should not be a determining factor.

Perhaps, but you blatantly don't know how composite profiles work here. You say human would just try to kill, even though they literally wouldn't.

I do know what "Peak Human" means...

and I gave plenty of evidence of why even this "composite human charm" won't work and won't happen.

You ignored the fact that prep time =/= Clairvoyance & Alternate Future Display

For what reason would housing a world-ending Japanese girl with plot-manipulating powers assure the survival of humanity in any way.

It's like trying to talk charms into FGO Goetia, what does it help.

Human just wants to survive for as long as possible.

Goetia dosn't have wanting to be loved as their sole motivation.

and for what reason would CH see housing Monika as the solution if CH knows that not only does the plan have heavy risk of instant-death, but it's only a matter of time before they're screwed?

It's not even possible to incap

"It's only a matter of time"

Monika only used her powers to try and get rid of the others so the protagonist only had her as the option. If she was given attention, she wouldn't have a reason to use her powers.

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back