• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs A tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackythejack said:
Monika has an existential crisis so she can't be wooed
I'm a 100% noncharismatic bastard, and I did it on my playthrough

DMUA said:
This is a mismatch
Under normal circumstances it's just what you'd expect from the title

If you deliberately stack the deck for Composite Human he just ROLFs
Im going with this

It should also be in F&G, since if you have give CH every possible advantage you can then its not a legit fight.

This is so stupid. Monika beats the shit out of CH because shes Universe Level and at best CH is 7-A i dont like bringing up power when it comes down to vs deabates but the gap im n power is just huge

Composite Human can very probably talk her into neutrality/submission/whatever and then sneak attack her with one of hundreds of techniques he knows of to kill someone.

That's what i would say if she didn't have Non-Corporeality and Resurrection, that turn this into a mismatch.

Since when has the first response to a threat ever been to charm someone...

If a plot-manipulating data-deleting japanese girl crashes on Earth and threatens to destroy the planet, it's not going to be any different than if a person hauling a million nuclear bombs warped onto the planet. The response is not going to be any different response to war and humans are just going to send troops to no avail, even if said person claims that he/she "isn't going to do anything". Matter of fact, humans aren't even going to start with nuclear weapons because the No First Use (NFU) policy exists.

At the most absurd case, humanity might assume an alien invasion and take special measures but what can you possibly imagine would happen? Also don't act like Monika is just going to stand there and let herself be shot in the face.

I feel like all comments saying "monika ap stomps" misses the entire point of the fight.

And the rest fundamentally do not understand that CH is passively bloodlusted and has prior knowledge to know that murder is not a viable option.

You don't seem to understand what "prior knowledge" means. CH only knows what Monika's abilities and weaknesses are, CH doesn't know the "perfect way to deal with the situation" nor Yhwach's Almighty. If a person who has the power to wipe the human race lands on Earth and everybody knows, humans aren't going to accept said person and charm them into submission, the only response people have ever shown in this scenario is war.

During the Cold War NATO realizes that the Warsaw Pact has been stockpiling nuclear weapons. Our response was not "calmly put your dangerous toys away and chill", it was "if you bomb us, we bomb you and everyone dies". Native Americans were also pretty much "aliens" to the European settlers, and I don't have to elaborate how much conquests and Columbian Exchanges have darn sucked.

Can you even prove that humans can be organized enough to negotiate with someone possessing world-ending powers or anyone for that matter into submission without ticking them off? Because I can name plenty of times where that has darn failed.

Humanity is also humanity's worst enemy, there has never been a time where every single person has been unified with perfect cooperation ever since humans were single-celled organisms where we didn't even have the mental capacity to know what "cooperation" means.

And what could he exactly do to beat Monika anyway? I very much doubt that he could talk her down in a minute and that's assuming she doesn't do anything while that's happening. He doesn't have any way to put her down and whatever she starts with would completely screw CH over.

This is a mismatch plain and simple.

@DnW0

CH is every human ever. Including ones that are willing to not do war for the sake of survival.

@Planck69

Incap exists.

I've already discussed in detail on Discord how it's fair.

Namely, you have to throw all pretense of CH trying to kill out the window, and specify battle conditions.

CH gets one minute of 'prep' before Monika can do what she wants. This prep can and will include... talking her down.

The Smashor said:
@DnW0

CH is every human ever. Including ones that are willing to not do war for the sake of survival.
I don't care... there are far more people that are willing for war against an alien creature than the 0.0000001% that are not willing. And the majority overwhelms the minority so it doesn't mean jack sprat that one person wants peace, you should know this by now given the history of mankind dude.

If an alien creature with the power to wipe out humanity in an instant crashed on Earth and everybody knew, charming it into submission would be what everyone would consider to be the dumbest idea one could possibly have. Not ever in the history of mankind has a situation ever been resolved that way and there is a 0% chance that anyone would propose that solution other than people don't know anything about history. Nor would it even work in general given how it never works.

Relying on a random minority is also the most rebuked and shunned idea humanity can possibly have.

Moritzva said:
I've already discussed in detail on Discord how it's fair.

Namely, you have to throw all pretense of CH trying to kill out the window, and specify battle conditions.

CH gets one minute of 'prep' before Monika can do what she wants. This prep can and will include... talking her down.
What are you talking about? "One minute of prep" doesn't mean that CH has one minute of attacking Monika off guard, that's ridiculous.

To be fair. Monika is not an alien and we've yet to meet any aliens to go to war with. I'm no historian, but surely humans are capable of peaceful interaction especially in today's times. We look at history to learn from it, do we not?

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
To be fair. Monika is not an alien and we've yet to meet any aliens to go to war with. I'm no historian, but surely humans are capable of peaceful interaction especially in today's times. We look at history to learn from it, do we not?
Have you not taken a basic highschool History class? Because what you just said is far from correct by all means.

Your humans are the same people who failed the peace test in the Stanford Prison Experiment, almost wiped each other out multiple times during the Cold War, can't tell the difference between joke and seriousness with America's Storming Area 51, and created dumb as shit rationale such as the Salem Witch Trials, Indulgence, and the Imperial System.

and Monika IS an alien in human standards as much as we consider microbes on the moon as aliens.

Since when has there ever been "long lasting peaceful human interaction" between two parties with the power to wipe eachother out.

The Smashor said:
@DnW0 You seem to have literally no idea how a composite works.
You seem to have no idea how humanity works.

By what means will CH's first move be to "charm someone", regardless of prior knowledge. How will you even guarantee that charming would even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back