• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Upgrade to 9-B with Muay Thai

KLOL506 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
I doubt this would change any of his matchups so nothing would have to be removed, either. Except maybe the Arthur match. So nothing would have to be removed.
Nah, the Arthur matchup would remain, he's waaaaaaaaay above baseline and so are his weapons. Not to mention the animals he faces are far larger than their real-life counterparts.
Fair enough. Honestly, CH vs Nagito is a fight I always want removed because Composite Human can literally do nothing against luck bullshit on that level. No amount of prep can prepare for your nukes exploding in your face, your chemical weapons leaking, and your guns being duds.

Also, yea, CH vs Ginosaji would be removed. The rest are close enough, since he'd still be baseline.

ThePixelKirby said:
Fair enough. Honestly, CH vs Nagito is a fight I always want removed because Composite Human can literally do nothing against luck bullshit on that level. No amount of prep can prepare for your nukes exploding in your face, your chemical weapons leaking, and your guns being duds.

Also, yea, CH vs Ginosaji would be removed. The rest are close enough, since he'd still be baseline.
Nagito just pokes tho now that he has 9-A AP and dura if he gets in close.

Calc still needs to be verified.

Hmmmmm, I clearly remember CH having his fight with Nagito removed.

Never saw that one. Could you put it on my wall so I could add it to the list, or would 9-B invalidate or make the result more questionable?

No, Connor's precog and ability to detect weak-spots and then take them out with piercing damage screws CH over.

Here

Giving a gun only against someone who dodges gunshots with ease sounds kinda unfair, especially if he just goes into another body if he dies.

I'd rather not go into the depths of going Watchdog and using the IPhone to remotely hack Connor.

But if it's valid enough to be added, alright.

Connor's hacking is objectively better, since he just Jirens (glares) his way through CyberLife's servers.

Pretty sure Real Life hackers, even with CH's knowledge, wouldn't be able to do anything compared to those high speed hackers from movies. (This actually made me think what CH's gameplay in Super Smash Bros Melee would look like)

But... why all the derailing?

I feel like with the best determination, perception, skill, intelligence, reflexes and development known to mankind, CH would easily be TAS level given a bit of practice

Anyway, I've continuously PM'd the calc group members this calc for a few months now and nobody was looking into anything.

Problem

Force and Energy are two very different concepts, one is based on velocity, one is based on acceleration and deceleration.

Velocity being just speed, and acceleration being change in speed.

If you watch the video it says its 129,161 units. Units are measured the same as jouls (units of energy) That is wall level he's exerting 129,161 jouls

According to the comments, 80 units equals one pound, so this boxer has a punching power of 1600 pounds. Pretty strong, but that's only 9-C.

DMUA said:
Problem
Force and Energy are two very different concepts, one is based on velocity, one is based on acceleration and deceleration.

Velocity being just speed, and acceleration being change in speed.
Hmmmmmm, that does raise questions of the legality of the calc itself.

Same.

Units just didn't feel right when I did the calcs myself for endless nights.

Funny how 1000J from a baseball bat with a few swings is more than enough to kill a black bear that can claw through trees and tank car crashes into trees.

...still, how did a 1000 J attack damage a 9-B life form?

And can't force be converted into energy by getting a distance measure? Like, the length of a fist.

Seems to give a multi-kilojoules result.

Probably only did chip damage. either that, or their internal organs aren't 9-B like fiction would say.

Just taking a wild guess, I'd say probably both

Then again it's real life we're talking about. Organs are never 9-B in dura unless you're a humanoid monkey who grows stronger by screaming in the toilet alone.

Also

That dura feat is much too vauge

Was it straight to the ground they fell? Not to mention, how much damage did they take? How did they land?

All these factors can make it both much less impressive and give it much less energy in application to the person falling.

Best dura feats we have is car crashes, which would make normal humans 9-C+ in dura, not to mention that you don't take the full impact unless it slams you into a wall or you get slammed into the floor straight instead of being sent flying.

Then again, no way in hell are normal human bones only 1000J in dura.

I can believe them being more durable then that, but I also think we have to consider how in real life, some people can accidentally hurt themselves via too much AP.

In fact, if unconscious limiters are undone, bones can very well be shattered.

What's interesting about this calculatio is that they used for reference the bones of a middle-aged woman. I wonder how much more energy would be needed if the bones used were from someone much stronger.

Seeing as ordinary human bones exceed 2000J in strength, CH having Wall level dura by having bones 8x stronger and harder than the average human really isn't far-fetched.

So in theory CH durability should be Wall level, considering how also the article states that man was involved in a car crash with no broken bones or fractures.

Depends on how the man was involved in the car accident. You're not taking the entire KE of the car unless you get rammed into a wall.

Back