• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Upgrade to 9-B with Muay Thai

Stamina should definitely be superhuman. Country-long races with minimal stops in extreme heat would absolutely kill most animals.

Peak Human stamina is not even a thing, CH should probably just be Very high, there are humans who can simply ignore the pain and keep fighting due to the adrenaline, and this also counts as a feat of endurance.

Therefir said:
Peak Human stamina is not even a thing, CH should probably just be Very high, there are humans who can simply ignore the pain and keep fighting due to the adrenaline, and this also counts as a feat of endurance.
Yes, this makes sense at the very least.

There are humans who feel no pain at all and humans who can push through insane amounts of pain and damage. I guess "extremely high"?

I feel like any wall level feats we get will be likely come from durability, which is still good.

KLOL506 said:
This might help (Guy only broke a few ribs and bones in the neck during his 45-64.5 meter fall but nothing life-threatening).
If bones broke, it's likely one of the miraculous situations made by coincidences that everybody debunked already.

Isn't lightning terajoule range depending on current, tension and duration? 7-C Composite Human, immediately. CH easily solos All Might.

Mand21 said:
Isn't lightning terajoule range depending on current, tension and duration? 7-C Composite Human, immediately. CH easily solos All Might.
Still loses to El Hermano Shaggy mwahahahahahahaha

Serious or not, i've heard that humans have more chances (also depending on were it hits) to survive beign struck by a lightning compared to quadrupedal animals indirectely because of them being bipedal, because the energy is distributed throughout the body, or something like that. Sorry for the semantic, i'm not 100% sure if its accurate.

Also, shouldn't we ask experts for evaluation about CH?

I know the lightning being mentioned was mainly a gag, but about that, what is the range for the damage lightning can do? There are a decent amount of people who have survived lightning, although I wouldn't exactly support Building Level CH, there could be a possibility of a more realistic lower end.

Surviving lightning isn't that impressive, since our bodies are conductors and we create a faraday cage when it hits us, so it doesn't actually damage you that's not the dangerous thing about it, it's the fact that when it passes through you it does severe damage to your nervous system and internal organs, which could lead to heart failure.

In order for a lightning strike to actually severly damage you phisically it needs to be something absurd like, I don't know, 10 times more powerful than usual something like that.

Anyway yeah so what's the consensus? Will anything actually change or are we just going to add more skills?

Even if the calc is accepted CH would still only be 9C+ in terms of AP. 9B durability is possible, but we don't really have a solid feat for it, so I'm not sure if we can actually upgrade.

In addition, for lower AP tiers force is honestly more important than energy (it's why a baseball bat can kill a bear/ox though their energy is like 10 times less), so I'm not sure how much my calc would actually apply in terms of combat, especially as base 9C durability martial artists can still generally take such a kick.

9-C+, 9-A via ear

IDK the specifics of that like if the Helicopter was on wheels and if the ear was just abnormally elastic but flesh in general is extremely hard to rip.

There are some very interesting ones for sure like the catching cannonballs one that needs evaluation. We should also state that CH has tetrachromancy. Probably not as useful in combat but the ability to see more colors is referenced in some profiles so i think we could put it.

They already have enhanced senses, afaik. We could however add a large section of Feats and Notable Techniques to CH where we detail every single relevant feat and characteristic.

And holy cr*p, this "Respect Peakest Human" thread is sure impressive.

Back