• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Upgrade to 9-B with Muay Thai

If these calcs are valid, I don't see a problem with it.

I myself have no problems with these upgrades, if they get accepted, but Ngannou's punch is exaggerated.

That being said, CH should definitely have Wall level dura, since now he have damning evidence that breaking bones is 9-C+ (Check Spino's Common Feats blog to find it).

Kep and Spino were supposed to gather some physical feats for CH.

Also, Skalt said that the kick thing couldn't be used as it used deacceleration, but I have no idea why that would be unusable.

I can't judge the calcs but if they are deemed valid I'm fine with it being added.

Mand21 said:
WHAT?! I bet my *ssh*le v*rginity thousandfold that no human can punch above 1.6 kilojoules.
FTFY.

He still gets one-shotted by far, far superior 9-Bs if he goes H2H, and 15 kJ is abysmal for a 9-B, so...

Yeah, hence, I said abysmal.

Poor CH. Even when he gets upgraded he goes baseline. Have we strayed too far from God's light?

That being said, if a human has a feat above Peak Human level, shouldn't the threshhold for peak human change rather than CH's statistics?

I believe it should, also, CH can go 13 m/s in his absolute max.

Baseline 9-B is 20 kilojoules, isn't it?

...oh, it isn't, yeah, you're right. My mistake, I tend to use it like that because it makes it easier to factor in powers of ten (20 for a weak human, 200 for a strong human, 2000 for a peak human, 20kJ for a low 9-B, 200 kJ for a mid 9-B, 2 MJ for a high 9-B, 20 MJ for a 9-B+ and 200 MJ for a 9-A).

Anyways, like a person said, the whole definition of 9-B means no peak human should be able to reach it. Did that guy manage to crack a wall?

However, I did hear once or twice that humans wearing SAP gloves (if I got the name right) or gauntlets can crack a wall with a punch if they're already strong enough, due to the increase in mass and massive boost of durability. Still, isn't 9-B something even stronger than that? Like piercing a wall, after all, a low end 9-C bullet can crack one.

Cracking a wall varies too much and has to be individually calc'd, and thus, we can't actually use it as a standard. Thus we're stuck to using 15 kJ as a baseline value.

Punching holes through walls can go as far as 93 kJ even with a guy having small hands, if Doraemon is anything to go by. Smashing a wall till there's nothing left can potentially enter 9-A.

TBF CH itself is blatantly superhuman and far beyond peak human standards so would these rules really apply to him?

Yeah, they would. They're the sum of all peak human aspects, not a random superhuman.

But you're right, I guess. Still, the idea that a human could fight a lion on close quarters combat... and doesn't this make kicks FAR more OP than punches?

We should not randomly change our tiers just because there are humans much stronger than the norm, even for peak humans, Class 5 is not Peak Human despite the fact that there is a human who can lift 2844 kilograms.

It's not random though. Peak Human, by definition, is the absolute peak of what humans have achieved. Besides, it's not like it's controversial; I doubt it would affect any other profile on the site.

Upgrading Peak Human from 454 kg to 2844 kg would affect hundreds of profiles.

Also, the 9-C tier is Streel level, not Peak Human.

Mand21 said:
Yeah, they would. They're the sum of all peak human aspects, not a random superhuman.
But you're right, I guess. Still, the idea that a human could fight a lion on close quarters combat... and doesn't this make kicks FAR more OP than punches?
Kicks were always more OP than punches.

Oh yeah, my bad. I mixed it up with lifting strength + speed.

Although if people can run up to 13 m/s as KLOL says, that should probably be changed.

Eh, Peak Human can have many meanings. It might also mean the best conditions a human can apply without going full-blown maniac over his training and achieving great heights.

Dang. I thought he had always been 12.something

And Composite Human can combo that into the best stamina, acceleration... everything, and fight at peak condition for many minutes on end.

I think the wall level durability one isnt applicable due to the explanations in the comments on that post. Plus I doubt a random human with almost no athletic background has wall level durability.

Read this post said:
I think the wall level durability one isnt applicable due to the explanations in the comments on that post. Plus I doubt a random human with almost no athletic background has wall level durability.
>Said human survives car crashes and being shot out of a windshield which would require Street level+ power and breaking bones is now also Street level+ depending upon the angle of attack

Not so sure about that, chief.

Well, we can definitely have Composite Human apply some wall level attacks scot-free by givin them only armor and no weapon on a battle against a low or mid-end 9-B.

I doubt this would change any of his matchups so nothing would have to be removed, either. Except maybe the Arthur match. So nothing would have to be removed.

>Said human survives car crashes and being shot out of a windshield which would require Street level+ power and breaking bones is now also Street level+ depending upon the angle of attack

Not so sure about that, chief.

Im not talking about composite human. Im talking about the woman with the supposed wall level feat.

ThePixelKirby said:
I doubt this would change any of his matchups so nothing would have to be removed, either. Except maybe the Arthur match. So nothing would have to be removed.
Nah, the Arthur matchup would remain, he's waaaaaaaaay above baseline and so are his weapons. Not to mention the animals he faces are far larger than their real-life counterparts.

ThePixelKirby said:
CH vs Ginosaji would probably be removed

GyroNutz said:
CH vs Ginosaji would probably be removed
Yeah, that in no way is a fair fight. CH just dresses up as Ginosaji and rekts him in the spoonfighting department.

Back