• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepers fight Pando. Australia edition (Composite Tree (Community Made) vs 40000 Creepers (Minecraft))

Due to the staff shortage, I find it unlikely that the official profile will get updated to my current draft soon. In the meantime, my remastered profile of composite tree can be used.

Conditions:
  • There will be 40,000 MC creepers as stated in the title of this thread
  • Composite Tree is going to be the forest population and extent of Pando (40000+ creepers).
  • VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.
  • Battle theme for this match up:

Dead Meme Tree forest (Remastered profile (Will be primarily used)): 5 (James_Plays_4_Games, MaybeWantsToEdit, That_moron2, the OP (me), Javenplayz253, )

Creepers:

The entire forest and population of Creepers explode together (incon):

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite tree)
From the creator of the Composite Human Remastered profile; a profile brought back from the dead! Do you miss the funny, memey days of composite tree? Do you want to go to 2017-18, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE TREE TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite tree wasn't even deleted!!! Experience nostalgia, debates, and funny meme albeit fair match ups with an absurd and surprisingly stacked profile that barely moves and isn't even confirmed to have a mind at all!

Last edited:
I feel like this kind of match-up would be most enjoyable by actually running a simulation of it. 😃

I vote for Composite Tree winning. Creepers exploding would not only destroy themselves, but their teammates around them, yet those explosions don't have enough area of effect to destroy Composite Tree as efficiently as the Creepers would destroy themselves. Composite Tree could use its hax to defend its vast branches that the Creepers would yet to arrive at. Pando has over 40,000 branches that look like individual tree trunks, so I think the Creepers wouldn't be able to finish it off before they lose.

I feel like this kind of match-up would be most enjoyable by actually running a simulation of it. 😃

I vote for Composite Tree winning. Creepers exploding would not only destroy themselves, but their teammates around them, yet those explosions don't have enough area of effect to destroy Composite Tree as efficiently as the Creepers would destroy themselves. Composite Tree could use its hax to defend its vast branches that the Creepers would yet to arrive at. Pando has over 40,000 branches that look like individual tree trunks, so I think the Creepers wouldn't be able to finish it off before they lose.
NGL, you're right about the simulation part. The problem is, we don't know what CT's true appearance is much like CH.

The reason why I chose Pando v. army here is that a Creeper alone is enough to one-shot CT.

Vote counted.

Especially since Creepers only explode when humans are near by.
Keep in mind that Standard Battle Assumptions make the match so that the combatants would consider each other as opponents, so much like how Creepers perceive Minecraft player characters as targets, they would perceive Composite Tree as an opponent, even though they don't normally attack trees.

Back