• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter info I found

I am watching Greed Island again (Ep 6), and I came across something said by Bisky - Ko (focused nen in a specific part of one's body that is made to enhance it), when being used by a person as strong as Bisky, can casually damage Gon who was protecting himself with Ken just by TOUCHING him, no speed of strength being added. She goes on to say that, at best/max, using this (Ko) in/on/with an attack makes said attack dozens of times stronger. Attack being something as simple literally anything u can enhance with ur Ko by the way. I personally couldn't think of an instance in which this information could even become useful (side from the fact that any character as strong as Bisky can one shot Greed Island Gon (who was protecting himself) with a punch without much effort) UNTIL I thought of Uvogin's punch, that was not even a named attack. Now, if speed can make an attack using Ko dozens of times stronger, than so can a named technique. If I remember, Uvogin's punch was just that, an enhanced punch. A full blown technique should easily classify itself into that "dozens of times stronger" range.

CRTs are still under lockdown; this case would continue until more phases of the forum move are completed.

Hi! As of today, CRTs are allowed, so I will be re-opening this thread, apologizes for the inconvenience!

Back