• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
MegaMan vs Garou
  • Speed is equal
  • Garou is 5-A and MegaMan is 4-B
  • Geo knows Garou is a massive threat to all life (but not the details on what his powers are other then his radiation)
  • Geo has can use everything he has
MegaMan: 7
Garou:
Icon:
l1w1ehlqag591.png

93a7b3b5a0fe1002098cb7273322ac51.jpg

Last edited:
i will assume that garou can touch geo via his matter,so geo have super precog will let him know all about of garou,geo can enhance his intang and invi that prevent garou touch him,after that he will use deconstruction and transmutation hax to shoot at garou,or he can use void hax which can active via think,geo can also halves garou ap,geo can ignore dura with many attack,geo can also tele very quickly too

i will assume that garou can touch geo via his matter,so geo have super precog will let him know all about of garou,geo can enhance his intang and invi that prevent garou touch him,after that he will use deconstruction and transmutation hax to shoot at garou,or he can use void hax which can active via think,geo can also halves garou ap,geo can ignore dura with many attack,geo can also tele very quickly too
Unfortunately, I don't really understand what you've said here.

But from what I got, MM has intangibility, invisibility, and a lot of hax.

Could you tell me what he starts with? Garou's specialty is mimicry. And since Mega Man seems to use real-world forces and physics primarily, this is going to be an exciting fight for him.

Unfortunately, I don't really understand what you've said here.

But from what I got, MM has intangibility, invisibility, and a lot of hax.

Could you tell me what he starts with? Garou's specialty is mimicry. And since Mega Man seems to use real-world forces and physics primarily, this is going to be an exciting fight for him.
well my english is bad though,megaman have precog and information analysis so he can know what exactly garou can do with him,after that he will choose what his best attack to destroy garou, megaman intangibility and invisibility is passive ,he can also increase his intang and invi

Garou takes this. Megaman can half Garou's AP, sure, but Garou can just copy Megaman's AP again and evolve past it.

Megaman gets radiation negged and dies.

are you even read my cmt ?,megaman intang and invi is passive so no way hell garou can affect him
As for MM being invisible, that doesn't matter. Garou's instincts and IR allows him to fight while sleeping.

Intan doesn't grant MM resistance to radiation unfortunately.

I mean, wouldn't being intangible make the radiation pass through him as the radiation has nothing to hit?

Like I'm pretty sure Geo is made of EM Waves

geo only weak due to a radiation call em radiation,that radiation is far more different form normal radiation cuz that em radiation can;t kill human but can weak em being,but he later resist that anyway

EM Waves are a type of radiation lmao. Since Garou's is far more potent, he would still be effected.
I really don't think that's how it works? Do you have a citation of cosmic radiation interacting and effecting EM waves? At all?
because I actually don't know, never really was something that occurred to me to look into.

By blasting him away with pure radiation. The same way how a being made of fire can be defeated by superior fire manipulation.
That's because of oxygen interactions and what not. Fire has a logical and scientific reason why it can do that.

I really don't think that's how it works? Do you have a citation of cosmic radiation interacting and effecting EM waves? At all?
because I actually don't know, never really was something that occurred to me to look into.
EM being can affect by radiation,but not like that regular radiation,it called noise,a em radiation that can weak or kill EM

Bruh.... Radiation is nothing but He atoms of +2 equivalence, Gamma Rays, and Beta rays made of electrons. Most of these things are many magnitudes thicker than Electromagnetic Waves... except Gamma Rays which are also EM waves.

How the **** is atoms and electrons and EM Waves irradiating EM waves??
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

well i also voted megaman,like everyone said above,and for someone who want to know how Geo can win.First geo have analysis and precog so he will know what gaoru can do for sure,geo can use what best for him to prevent garou copy him,geo can further enhance invi and intang so that garou can't no longer see or touch to him,next he will use deconstruction, transmutation, void manip,soul and life absorb.all of that attack is perform when time is stop(still the profile said possibly,and when i play game this look like a game mechanic but i remember that someone said this can be canon),or geo can dura negate with many of his card.and sorry for my bad english and the fact that i'm repeat this cmt very many 💀

well i also voted megaman,like everyone said above,and for someone who want to know how Geo can win.First geo have analysis and precog so he will know what gaoru can do for sure,geo can use what best for him to prevent garou copy him,geo can further enhance invi and intang so that garou can't no longer see or touch to him,next he will use deconstruction, transmutation, void manip,soul and life absorb.all of that attack is perform when time is stop(still the profile said possibly,and when i play game this look like a game mechanic but i remember that someone said this can be canon),or geo can dura negate with many of his card.and sorry for my bad english and the fact that i'm repeat this cmt very many 💀
What stops Garou from learning intangibility?

Also, Kachon is actually partially right about the radiation. If a stronger wave hits another wave, they form an entirely different wavelength, which could actually potentially **** up Geo.

Does Garou have time to stop resistance, tho? I don't think so. Also, can someone tell me AP from both?

What stops Garou from learning intangibility?

Also, Kachon is actually partially right about the radiation. If a stronger wave hits another wave, they form an entirely different wavelength, which could actually potentially **** up Geo.
yeah i accept that garou can learning intang,but that doesn't mean he can touch geo though,about the radiation i don't want to talk about that anymore

Back