• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize Chaos Control do all of these at once right?
Scans?

Shadow starts at a pretty big AP advanrage over him (810 Yottatons VS 247.29 Yottatons, and with him using CC right away, Garou won't be able to adapt in time, and with Hero/Dark Shadow and removing his inhibitor rings, he can easily overpower people that were previously comparable to him, meaning he does not survive a Chaos Blast to the face while being stopped in time
There's no AP advantage from Shadow. The fight starts > Garou copies and grows past it instantaneously.

It seems you still somehow don't know how Garou's ability to copy power works if you're still making arguments about AP.

The fact that people like you can FRA train is annoying.

Can you show how this even work?

Here.

83600000000000 mSv lmao.
The radiation alone can deconstruct molecules from thousands of kilometers away IIRC.
Nmv... for the record we're talking about Garou's relatively small GRB right?
So... copying? I'm confused on what you're saying here. "Executing Chaos Control" is the same as "Copying Chaos Control"
I'm saying that Garou still needs to process a bunch of pain, realize what CC does, then use CC vs Shadow catching on that Garou is regenerating, then use CC. I'm not talking about the speed at which Garou acquires the ability.
"Take some thing" The panel after that he was already striking Saitama with a fully remade arm. Wdym?
Meh I've seen faster, it's not as instantaneous as what I imagined.
Garou can remain conscious after getting shredded to "death," and even if he is rendered unconscious he's able to fight skillfully while unconscious.
Uh what exactly can he do in those states? I'd imagine using anything but muscle memory/instinct is off the table.
Why would Shadow live? Unlike Shadow, Garou isn't going to limit himself.
Same reason Garou'd live according to you, the opponent underestimating how much it takes to put them down. That or Garou wanting to copy more of Shadow's moves.

It's accepted as a real GRB on his profile.
This is his large planet level end, so that doesn't work.
It seems you still somehow don't know how Garou's ability to copy power works if you're still making arguments about AP.
Gilad can perfectly argue that Shadow instantly time stops, making them equal in AP.
The fact that people like you can FRA train is annoying.
Gilad is one of the last people to vote and gave the most reasoning out of anybody on this thread LMAO, I thought the exact same thing in the last Garou thread I was in but the other way around. At least I was decent enough to not say it.

Garou has never done that ever. He always goes for the kill. He never stops until the person is down/dead.
Garou doesn't overkill (that much) and has never met someone with infinite stamina correct? Also Garou has never used time stop before and was thus always able to see how his opponents react to his moves and thus determine when they are down/dead.

Garou's passive radiation still negs within a couple seconds lowball.

A 3.4x gap is enough to kill over time. A 200+x gap will kill instantly. It's not that hard to understant.
Dude Shadow can outright tank a nuclear explosion 10 times bigger than the biggest one we've seen irl, check above.

Nmv... for the record we're talking about Garou's relatively small GRB right?
The only thing that's different about the GRB in the 5-A key is the size. It retains the properties of a real GRB.

I'm saying that Garou still needs to process a bunch of pain, realize what CC does, then use CC vs Shadow catching on that Garou is regenerating, then use CC. I'm not talking about the speed at which Garou acquires the ability.
1. He doesn't need to process pain. Never once in the series has he stopped to do that lmao.
2. He instinctively would know how to use it and what it does.
3. Regen is nigh-instant.

Uh what exactly can he do in those states? I'd imagine using anything but muscle memory/instinct is off the table.
He can copy abilities in his sleep.

Yes, I'm not joking.

He can even analytical predict in his sleep lmao.

Same reason Garou'd live according to you, the opponent underestimating how much it takes to put them down. That or Garou wanting to copy more of Shadow's moves.
Except unlike Shadow, Garou is not ever going to hold back against him.

Shadow’s teleportation is better than using portals
Does he spam it as much, though?

Dude Shadow can outright tank a nuclear explosion 10 times bigger than the biggest one we've seen irl, check above.
Garou created an explosion that rivalled a planet in size and an explosion that covered the surface of a moon.

Watch any cutscene of Chaos Control for time stop aspect. Silver uses Chaos Control to seal Blaze in another dimension. Chaos Emeralds allows people to traverse between dimensions such as the Special Stages
There's no AP advantage from Shadow. The fight starts > Garou copies and grows past it instantaneously.
Is it passive? Since before you were saying it wasn't passive but rather active
Then please explain clearly how it works
This is just Garou attacking fast with portals, but because Speed is equalized, Shadow might as well can dodge or even better, stop him in time before it even happens

By the way, I’m throwing it out there, Garou copying Shadow shouldn’t be possible.

Garou’s best showing is Saitama but Saitama doesn’t have infinite energy. Shadow does.

Does he spam it as much, though?
Shadow spams CC’s Teleportation and Time Stop a lot to attack. He barely does Sonic’s Homming attack in comparison.

The radiation the antimatter cannon while colliding with matter would produce is an order of magnitude above the biggest nuke we've seen irl.

Stamina =/= Endurance

Webster​

Definition of endurance​

1: the ability to withstand hardship or adversityespecially : the ability to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity a marathon runner's endurance
2: the act or an instance of enduring or suffering

Definition of stamina​

1: the bodily or mental capacity to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity : ENDURANCE
2: the moral or emotional strength to continue with a difficult process, effort, etc. : STAYING POWER

Shadow has infinite energy in his body. Garou is not copying that.

Webster​

Definition of endurance​

1: the ability to withstand hardship or adversityespecially : the ability to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity a marathon runner's endurance

Definition of stamina​

1: the bodily or mental capacity to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity : ENDURANCE
2: the moral or emotional strength to continue with a difficult process, effort, etc. : STAYING POWER

Shadow has infinite energy in his body. Garou is not copying that.
Stamina: Energy Exertion

Endurance:
Pain/Injury Tolerance

Created a real GRB, and in the middle of GRBs, there are Black Holes.

We also see the ocean, debris, and even people being sucked towards it.
That's not nearly enough to be called a real Black Hole. It has to exhibit the properties shown in this page to qualify

Most Black Holes in fiction suck things into them, but that doesn't mean they exhibit the properties of an actual Black Hole

For example, was it shown that you need FTL speeds to escape it, or that it's not tangible due to the event horizon not being something physical. Did the Black Hole magically vanish? Was it shown to bend the light around it?

As for the Gamma Ray Burst, did it actually show the properties of a real Gamma Ray Burst? Because at such close proximity, a real GRB would vaporize the planet itself rather than just being shot from the two sides. Real GRBs are also massive, especially the High 4-C ones and can destroy anything in the range of light years from them, including the Earth itself

Webster​

Definition of endurance​

Definition of stamina​

Shadow has infinite stamina. Garou is not copying that.
I can't tell if you're acting ignorant on purpose or if you genuinely don't understand the difference between the two.

Stamina (in this context) is energy. The amount you have to draw from. You can run forever without tiring out, you can spam without tiring out.

Endurance (in this context) is the ability to take damage. You can keep fighting even though having all of your bones broken. You can keep fighting even though you have a hole in your torso. You can keep fighting after losing liters of blood. You can keep fighting after being poisoned. You can keep fighting after being pummeled for minutes on end by 2 people who both have an AP of over 15x greater than you.

To endure something, you need the energy to withstand it in living beings.

Luffy, for example, refills his energy after enduring so much pain with food.
Just because you have a lot of energy doesn't mean you can endure extreme amounts of damage.

I think the radiation intensity Garou’s GRB produces would be less than a High 4-C GRB since he is not High 4-C in this fight, I could be wrong though.

I think the radiation intensity Garou’s GRB produces would be less than a High 4-C GRB since he is not High 4-C in this fight, I could be wrong though.
The only thing that would be different is the range. It's still being produced by the same source.

Just because you have a lot of energy doesn't mean you can endure extreme amounts of damage.
Of course not but it takes energy to endure.

Going back to Monkey D Luffy, against his fight with Jaguar 🐆 man, Luffy withstood all the pain but his energy ran out quicker in that fight than pervious fights. Each time Luffy endures a fight with a lot of pain, he spends the next day sleeping a lot and eating.

When Panda 🐼 paw man released all the pain Luffy endured during his last fight, Luffy became prime with energy like he didn’t just have a battle.

Stamina and Endurance are tied together. Endurance needs Stamina to be useful.

A real GRB is gigantic. It's bigger than the Earth itself. Just jumping up isn't gonna prevent the Earth from being vaporized as it'd still get hit
Obviously, it's smaller here. Are you even paying attention at this point?

He isn't rated 5-A because of the GRB, but rather the Black Hole he creates.

But the GRB is still considered to have the same properties of a real GRB, just on a smaller scale, which is why the black hole is accepted as real.

If you disagree, go make a CRT.

Then show me how. Cause the calc doesn't say anything about it, nor the page or any other place
1. The statement needs to be reliable - Stated by the Omniscient Narrator to be a GRB, which have Black Holes in the center ✅
2. Having the appropriate gravitational pull for a black hole of its given size - Pulling in the entire ocean and country-sized City around him ✅
3. Displays Hawking Radiation - We see the radiation emitting from the Black Hole in the center. ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back