• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Time progress fast enough. The copy ability has proven by Saitama Garou’s copy ability is not instant nor perfect. Speed is Equalized.
Incorrect. Saitama simply grew faster than what Garou could copy. This would not apply to Shadow, who does not have a comparable growth rate.

It's just Shadow curling into a ball... Imagine a basketball with spikes being thrown towards your face. It's not going to cut off your head. It's too big for that.
Shadow when curled up in a ball is at most shoulder to shoulder width (maybe edge of head to other edge of head due to them having somewhat of a large head?). Given he's only exactly a meter tall, I imagine that width is fairly small. Not a knife small, but a neck is on average 10-12 cm long. I imagine Shadow could make a cut, albeit not a very clean one.

Though he'd likely use Chaos Spear for decapitation over a homing attack I figure.

Though he'd likely use Chaos Spear for decapitation over a homing attack I figure.
Sure, but this still begs the question of how would he know to go for Garou's head? That literally makes no sense. He doesn't even know that Garou has regen, let alone regen limited to decapitation.

This all depends on how long shadows cc is and if he literally opens with it

If he does, I think shadow does win but if he doesn’t garou just does mode: shadow and gamma radiates him

This all depends on how long shadows cc is and if he literally opens with it

If he does, I think shadow does win but if he doesn’t garou just lol copies and gamma radiates shadow
He can keep it in activity for as long as he wants. It is simply under argument whether or not he would keep it on indefinitely or for a limited amount of time, I believe.

I’m not sure if shadow will ever time stop indefinitely, I’d feel he’d just time stop for like 10s at most to land a few combos in then Untime stops, he’s never shown to time stop indefinitely in character

Literally says two words, just like Shadow with CC.
Now I recall, we talked about it Shadow uses CC first in character or not, and he does. Garou, if I remember the manga’s pacing however, does not. Even as Cosmic Garou, Garou didn’t immediately copy Saitama, first fought him a bit before copying. Different with Shadow, who does uses CC first.

It literally is.
Ah, misread then. I thought the inferior martial artist Saitama beat him.

Can't wait for you to read the 5 pages in this thread to realize what Garou's RE is!
Speed Equalized matters at the start of the match, which Shadow uses CC first in character, compare to Cosmic Garou who plays around with Saitama first before copying.

Ah, misread then. I thought Saitama beat him.
He did. Garou simply could not perfectly copy him fast enough, which was the issue. Garou's copies are ""perfect"", but if someone grows stronger than what Garou can develop or copy, ""perfectly"" copying them would really make no difference in the fight. This is an entirely different situation.

Sure, but this still begs the question of how would he know to go for Garou's head? That literally makes no sense. He doesn't even know that Garou has regen, let alone regen limited to decapitation.
I'm not sure if this match is applying SBA, but if the characters are willing to kill, I figure Shadow would know to go for a weak spot like the neck or head. It also helps that he has instinctive reactions that forcibly attack an opponent's weak point (I.e. the Homing Attack), so I don't think it's farfetched to believe Shadow would think to go for the neck. It just seems sensical in a match where characters are willing to kill (This wasn't meant to come off as sarcasm, I'm hoping this thread calms down instead of continuing to escalate).

Also, one thing I'm still curious about that wasn't addressed. Can Garou escape Shadow's BFR? I saw people bring it up, but I never saw a particular response to it.

I thought the inferior martial artist Saitama beat him.
Saitama is better at martial arts than Garou and is more skilled. Reread the manga.

Saitama also has much much better RE than Garou, so even when Garou kept copying Saitama multiple times and tried evolving pass Saitama, Saitama's RE outpaced him vastly.

Saitama also has much much better RE than Garou, so even when Garou kept copying Saitama multiple times and tried evolving pass Saitama, Saitama's RE outpaced him vastly.
But you are saying Garou couldn’t copy Saitama’s RE.

It wouldn't matter if he did or didn't because in the end Saitama would've just outpaced him.
But if Garou can’t copy the speed of Saitama’s RE and Saitama copying Garou’s RE wouldn’t make Saitama’s faster because that’s not how copying works, e.i. Garou isn’t copying every ability Saitama has.

But if Garou can’t copy the speed of Saitama’s RE and Saitama copying Garou’s RE wouldn’t make Saitama’s faster because that’s not how copying works, Garou isn’t copying every ability Saitama has.
Saitama's RE is just that built different. Idk what to tell you.

But if Garou can’t copy the speed of Saitama’s RE and Saitama copying Garou’s RE wouldn’t make Saitama’s faster because that’s not how copying works, e.i. Garou isn’t copying every ability Saitama has.
Please just read the chapter lmao.

I'm not sure if this match is applying SBA, but if the characters are willing to kill, I figure Shadow would know to go for a weak spot like the neck or head. It also helps that he has instinctive reactions that forcibly attack an opponent's weak point (I.e. the Homing Attack), so I don't think it's farfetched to believe Shadow would think to go for the neck. It just seems sensical in a match where characters are willing to kill
This is without mentioning the fact that Shadow is literally an agent of GUN, being well-trained and naturally proficient in the use of firearms, knives, daggers, etc, so lethal combat is something he's well-versed in.

This is without mentioning the fact that Shadow is literally an agent of GUN, being well-trained and naturally proficient in the use of firearms, knives, daggers, etc, so lethal weaponry and tactics are something he's well-versed in.
His game is rated T for Teen wich means he can swear at Garou and hurt his feelings while doing it.

I wasn't aware of this. Could you send a scan of Garou teleporting across Universes/Space-Times if you're able to? If not, could you give me a chapter number?
Garou exactly copied and perfected Blast's portals which can can travel through other dimensions.

Scan 1: Chapter 166 page 23
Scan 2: Chapter 165 page 23
Scan 3: Chapter 156 page 34
Scan 4: Chapter 156 page 17
Scan 5: Chapter 141 page 13
Scan 6: Chapter 141 page 14

Garou exactly copied and perfected Blast's portals which can can travel through other dimensions.
Those dimensions aren’t confirmed to be another reality/universe yet. Shadow’s BFR travels along a 2-B cosmology. The “Dimensional Seal” panic by Blast implies that dimension to exist within Saitama’s universe.

Tho, I am grateful that you linked chapters.

Can Garou even copy Shadow’s infinite energy, if Saitama isn’t infinite?

Last edited:
Watching the video, there's not a single time that Shadow has used Chaos Control time stop for more than a couple seconds. He stops time to get a few free hits on Garou, then undos it, just for Garou to evolve and destroy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back