• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Csrc specifically is stated to shave off the earth"
Shave = cut off

Therefore the calc should only be a heavily modified version of Psykos's feat where she shaves off part of the ocean

😈

Like bruh, why are y'all overcomplicating this.

Just use the standard surface wipe calc on the Common Feats page and end this debate. It really doesn't get any easier than that. Or you can just stick with Migue's currently-accepted calc.

The feat is "he ***** on the surface of the planet"
"Pulv surface of planet"
Nothing the standard surface wipe calc can't accomplish.

"Melt surface of planet"
Migue's calc.

"KE of sending everything in the planet out of the planet"
Requires an on-screen timeframe.

"Frag a large part of the planet"

"Pulv only a certain percent of the planet"
Nothing the standard surface wipe calc can't accomplish. (2)

You'd actually have to prove all of it would enter outer space LMAO
Well we discussed it, point is there is no method and we’re likely abandoning the calc or doing something else
I’m waiting on someone for now so the threads staying open

WDYM no method LOL just use the surface wipe calc like any other sensible person would do, there's your method.

Because you’re completely ignoring the statements of turning things to dust combined with visuals of it melting and a possible implication of vaporization too
you can go back and look at the discussion but we’ve already been through it, every method (including surface wipe) would be equally likely at best, and it’s basically pointless to even try to have it calced. We’re either going with a non calculated far higher or doing a Plan B later on

Because you’re completely ignoring the statements of turning things to dust combined with visuals of it melting and a possible implication of vaporization too
you can go back and look at the discussion but we’ve already been through it, every method (including surface wipe) would be equally likely at best, and it’s basically pointless to even try to have it calced. We’re either going with a non calculated far higher or doing a Plan B later on
All of which can be accounted for with the surface wipe explosion formula as a baseline.

All of which can be accounted for with the surface wipe explosion formula as a baseline.
Which is something that wouldn’t even go on the profiles because it would just be a far higher
there is literally no point in arguing this right now.

If we’re going to decided on an end, it’s going to have to account for both the evidence of pulverization into dust and melting
the alternative would be to just ignore both and get the most wrong possible answer as “the baseline” which is effectively just removing it from the profile and using far higher as a replacement, which is what we’re probably going to do.

I don't know why this continues to be debated, the data we have access to is limited and debating the same subject using the same arguments is not going to lead anywhere but more discord, going for the much higher option is the natural choice as the The attack itself costs all of Boros' energy and even though he was beaten by Saitama the entire time, Boros still believed that his trump card would kill Saitama.

Yeah I don't see the need to even put a calc to the page if it's just gonna be under his normal AP anyway

It would confuse readers on the page

I'd think it'd be best to just remove the calcs entirely and scale it a one-shot above his MB mode since he did believe it would kill Saitama

Yeah I don't see the need to even put a calc to the page if it's just gonna be under his normal AP anyway

It would confuse readers on the page

I'd think it'd be best to just remove the calcs entirely and scale it a one-shot above his MB mode since he did believe it would kill Saitama
Technically that would be 2 one shots, because he used it immediately after saitama exploded him with consecutive normal punches

I’m about to cook you next
That's what you think. Welcome to the real Hell's Kitchen.

7nyccw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back