• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need the value to be higher than where they scale in order to calc the feat. There's no harm in calcing it

You don't need the value to be higher than where they scale in order to calc the feat. There's no harm in calcing it
We’ve already confirmed that
1. It’s not an upgrade
2. We literally don’t have any kind of reference for the calculation method
3. We don’t even know exactly how large the surface is
The only harm done is to the poor fella who wastes his time on something that will literally affect nothing

all this over 1 ki blast, smh
Made me think of this:

ydWz2m2.jpg

W4b6pfY.jpg

I'm fine with that, but some people think it should still be calced.

If anyone can post an alternative calc that they want evaluated, let me know.

But we concluded that the feat is literally incalculable given that there's like 20 possible interpretations of what it could mean
I don't see why we should wait for a guesswork calc that's not going to be usable in the first place

Cause it's full of weenies

Calc a bunch of different ends, make a CGM thread and let people with experience on calcs discuss what calc work
That’s basically exactly what has happened
there is quite literally no way to get a good method, and even if we did choose one we’d have to have like possibly ratings for another end that’s equally valid or else it would be the equivalent of stupidly choosing one randomly
and most ends would result in the move being fodder that’s not worth putting on the profile to begin with. Also this isn’t really a calc issue, this is just a statement issue.

That’s basically exactly what has happened
there is quite literally no way to get a good method, and even if we did choose one we’d have to have like possibly ratings for another end that’s equally valid or else it would be the equivalent of stupidly choosing one randomly
and most ends would result in the move being fodder that’s not worth putting on the profile to begin with. Also this isn’t really a calc issue, this is just a statement issue.
The feat is "he ***** on the surface of the planet"
"Pulv surface of planet"
"Melt surface of planet"
"KE of sending everything in the planet out of the planet"
"Frag a large part of the planet"
"Pulv only a certain percent of the planet"

With you logic we would cut out like a thousand calcs that utilize feats that didn't happen

The feat is "he ***** on the surface of the planet"
"Pulv surface of planet"
"Melt surface of planet"
"KE of sending everything in the planet out of the planet"
"Frag a large part of the planet"
"Pulv only a certain percent of the planet"

With you logic we would cut out like a thousand calcs that utilize feats that didn't happen
I could point to everything already discussed here, but I’ve decided that I’m going to point out that the current calc is agreed to be rejected, and we can just put the far higher for now due to that fact
if you want to waste your time and make another calc thread after this is closed, then you feel free to do so, I genuinely cannot stop you.

I could point to everything already discussed here, but I’ve decided that I’m going to point out that the current calc is agreed to be rejected, and we can just put the far higher for now due to that fact
if you want to waste your time and make another calc thread after this is closed, then you feel free to do so, I genuinely cannot stop you.

Okay...

I think the fair conclusion of this thread is to remove the current calc from Boros and the verse page.

If anyone wants to submit a new calculation for Boros, that can be handled in its own CRT.

Does this work for everyone?

Okay...

I think the fair conclusion of this thread is to remove the current calc from Boros and the verse page.

If anyone wants to submit a new calculation for Boros, that can be handled in its own CRT.

Does this work for everyone?
Can you lock this?

It's kind of funny that the CRSC would not only destroy the surface of the planet, but also destroy their own ship (High 6-A) and Saitama who for Boros was a higher High 6-A who had given Boros a beating...

By the way, why has no one closed this topic yet?

It's kind of funny that the CRSC would not only destroy the surface of the planet, but also destroy their own ship (High 6-A) and Saitama who for Boros was a higher High 6-A who had given Boros a beating...

By the way, why has no one closed this topic yet?
The changes haven't been made yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back