• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misread my post Kachon
I was suggesting that he would be vaporize materials that are less resistant than bone, which wouldn’t be every material in the surface.
So you want to change the calc to Boros only vaporizing probably less than 10% of the Earth's surface despite him stating that he would blow it away and databooks/WoG that he'd shave it away?

Vaporization just does not work. You're better off arguing for CSRC blowing the surface out of the atmosphere using the escape velocity method that @EnderLord8 mentioned above.

I'm not going to humour why dismantling and launching the Earth's crust omnidirectionally in what is entirely based on guesswork on the extent in which even some, let alone the whole of the volume, is ejected at (assuming mass ejection is even legit because even that is just a interpretation based off one line) is not the same as getting a haircut 😑
I mean….it really is the same though.
When he says he’s gonna shave the earth, it means he’s gonna shave the earth proper
There’s really only one effect that comes from shaving something, and it really doesn’t imply that it would come crashing back down, because then it wouldn’t really be as “wiped out” as he suggests
Vaporization is one way to shave something off, but if that’s not gonna go through then we might as well just go with space launch.

If you wanna take hyper literal shaving using hair analogy.
Shaving your hair is just cutting it down flat, you're adding extra assumptions and outright requirements for what it needs to be.
Vaporization is one way to shave something off, but if that’s not gonna go through then we might as well just go with space launch.
Based on? If you take a knife and cut say, a piece of an apple, you shaved off a piece of an apple, you don't have to also throw that shit across the room.
You're a bit to eager for only specific interpretations from a feat we never even see happen.

If you wanna take hyper literal shaving using hair analogy.
Shaving your hair is just cutting it down flat, you're adding extra assumptions and outright requirements for what it needs to be.
Based on? If you take a knife and cut say, a piece of an apple, you shaved off a piece of an apple, you don't have to also throw that shit across the room.
You're a bit to eager for only specific interpretations from a feat we never even see happen.
On one note I could argue against this for the next 3 weeks
on another, I could go with the old tactic of “slap a possibly rating on it because there’s like 2 valid interpretations” since we agree that it’s too vague to come up with a specific end due to the lacking statements we have
whaddya say old pal? Ol chariot pal, chum? I’ll even play the mgs games if you say yes!

Honestly I'm at the point we ditch this shit and call it unknown with just the baseline High 6-A surface wipe as the minimum (not saying that's what it is, but case and point, **** if I know and **** if you know either what it actually entails).

It's to vague, there's a dozen interpretations, all of which are mostly cobbled together guesswork, and we never actually SEE it happen anyway so it's literally just "yeah I think this might work?", it's just disconnected statements.

The very fact this has been called dozens of times in dozens of ways should be evidence enough this shit is to vague to use as even a possibly, because what about the other values? They're just as valid if not moreso, are we going to list the CSRC as having like 15 ends in the AP section? Nah man, I think it should just be unknown or "higher" off whatever he scales to now, which iirc is like moon level anyway or whatever tats is at so whatever.

I agree with the unknown rating... My CRSC calculation being thrown in the trash before it was even evaluated...

Honestly I'm at the point we ditch this shit and call it unknown with just the baseline High 6-A surface wipe as the minimum (not saying that's what it is, but case and point, **** if I know and **** if you know either what it actually entails).

It's to vague, there's a dozen interpretations, all of which are mostly cobbled together guesswork, and we never actually SEE it happen anyway so it's literally just "yeah I think this might work?", it's just disconnected statements.

The very fact this has been called dozens of times in dozens of ways should be evidence enough this shit is to vague to use as even a possibly, because what about the other values? They're just as valid if not moreso, are we going to list the CSRC as having like 15 ends in the AP section? Nah man, I think it should just be unknown or "higher" off whatever he scales to now, which iirc is like moon level anyway or whatever tats is at so whatever.
I'll agree with this

This would be so much easier if we just allowed the anime Boros profile to exist tbh, but no fun allowed

my preference is “unknown but far higher with csrc” because he believed he could wipe out saitama along with the surface even after his meteoric burst form got blown to pieces and overpowered, since that’s honestly way better scaling than being a useless 11.68 exa suicide move anyways
But I’m also still supporting the escape velocity end since it’s the most fitting interpretation for shaving and wiping out the surface

I think this dish is overseasoned and missing sauce.

Pulverization or the copium route of giving CRSC an Unknown rating work for me. Better than seeing the same dish be altered by a bunch of different chefs who decided it was their turn to cook.

Tbh, the attack being a suicide move that drains all his lifeforce, can easily be predicted and dodged, and might even kill him only being 2x stronger than a regular punch already makes the technique almost 100% useless right now. Just getting a "higher" or making it unknown is already equal if not very slightly worse powerscalingwise.

like I said, far higher with csrc
uses up the entirety of his latent energy, meaning it's greater than every energy beam and attack he could throw combined, and should be able to beat charcters who are capable of obliterating his meteoric burst form
much better than 11.68 exashite

But like I said, escape velocity is definitely the most realistic end to me, and I don’t really care if it were a possibly rating or not, but shaving the surface would most likely entail removing the surface from the atmosphere

I haven't read what was above but from what I understand it's unquantifiable due to it never happening and should be assumed pulverization at best

But correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the original quote from him stating it would "Shave the surface of the planet"

If so that would imply complete removal of the surface IE launching it at escape velocity

Luckily we already have a calc for that

I'm not saying this is correct but if we wasn't to go by what is stated then this is the closest

But correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the original quote from him stating it would "Shave the surface of the planet"

If so that would imply complete removal of the surface IE launching it at escape velocity

Luckily we already have a calc for that

I'm not saying this is correct but if we wasn't to go by what is stated then this is the closest
well everyone here agrees that it would shave, but it is being suggested that it could be removed and then just fall right back onto earth

I do agree that we don't know for sure

But I do want to point out shaving is commonly associated with completely removing the surface or something similar in nature

IE. If someone says they shaved an apple most people's first thoughts is NOT that he removed the skin but left it on the apple
Most people when referring to shaving mean it in the context of removing the surface permanently and I think that's the context being used here

However we don't have definite proof so if we can't agree on that then we should just go with "Higher" or "Far Higher" with CSRC

Funny enough it's still probably be an upgrade over what he currently scales to as it's as far as scaling chains go

Or..... I have a pretty bonkers suggestion that is probably most definitely calc stacking

I do agree that we don't know for sure

But I do want to point out shaving is commonly associated with completely removing the surface or something similar in nature

IE. If someone says they shaved an apple most people's first thoughts is NOT that he removed the skin but left it on the apple
Most people when referring to shaving mean it in the context of removing the surface permanently and I think that's the context being used here
exactly, like I said, when you get your hair shaved the barber isn't gonna just toss it right back on top of your head

What's your suggestion
IF we accept that Boros has a finite pool of energy (Which based on CSRC it seems so) and that he doesn't regen it during the battle

Then we could multiple Boros's AP by how many attacks he showcased in his fight against Saitama and boom we got a minimum lowball for the full power of CSRC

Ex: Say Boros has 50 attacks against Saitama during his fight a minimum for his CSRC would be 11.66 * 50 = 583 Exatons

I am very aware of all the things we have to assume in order for this to be the case but I just though it'd be a fun thought experiment

IF we accept that Boros has a finite pool of energy (Which based on CSRC it seems so) and that he doesn't regen it during the battle

Then we could multiple Boros's AP by how many attacks he showcased in his fight against Saitama and boom we got a minimum lowball for the full power of CSRC

Ex: Say Boros has 50 attacks against Saitama during his fight with Saitama, a minimum for his CSRC would be 11.66 * 50 = 583 Exatons

I am very aware of all the things we have to assume in order for this to be the case but I just though it'd be a fun thought experiment
I did that before back when boros was being downplayed to 9 petatons

The changing of CRSC has been done so many times on this wiki that I think it is the only CRT that warrants a discussion rule

So is the best option now just to say the feat cannot be reliably calced, so we give Boros a "higher with CSRC" rating? [Which is what he already has anyway]

So is the best option now just to say the feat cannot be reliably calced, so we give Boros a "higher with CSRC" rating? [Which is what he already has anyway]
Well the best option is the escape velocity calc, which is the only thing that really makes sense for shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back