• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapse of the three worlds

1. Completely unproven, it affect 3 planets in 3 different dimensions.

2. This is wrong, what is in between has to be relevant else it is not omnidiretional and thus it fails on basis of inverse square laws.

3. That does not work mathematically, there is no proof that it went any distance beyond each planet, and each physical place. The best you can do is calc the tremors in each dimension and add them together.

Dangai Ichigo said:
"There is Nothing connecting the realms"
...Except the Dangai linking the Soul Society and the World of the Living
Which are connected dimensionally not physically because you use physics to calc this.

The only issue you are bringing is "we can't use it because it is not really connected" when you can easily argue is from the nature of the power itself that can bypass it, thus will not affect the calc which is still a good approximation of the feat.

Tyri456 said:
The only issue you are bringing is "we can't use it because it is not really connected" when you can easily argue is from the nature of the power itself that can bypass it, thus will not affect the calc which is still a good approximation of the feat.
That is a big issue, you are telling me the only issue I bring up with the calc is the literal reason a calc can not work. Its the same as trying to use KE for creating rain clouds with energy. Unless you literally push the rain clouds together it does not work either. You cant use "the nature of the power" because that also invalidates the point of using physics to calc it.

Tyri456 said:
The issue is that this is impossible to calc with our understanding of physics, plain and simple. It's not that the calc cannot be used to scale for X reason but that it doesn't even work

@Rocky 1 - It affects 3 planets in 3 different dimensions, with a quantifiable distance between those dimensions, the film tells us that it is 6 thousand km. Like Reiokyu's dimension, it is 88 thousand km from Seireitei.

2 - No. If someone on Earth creates an explosion capable of destroying the Sun to Earth, the calculation assumes the GBE of the Sun and the distance Sun ~ Earth. What is between them? Absolutely nothing that is relevant here is that the 'explosion' covered this distance with enough intensity to overcome the GBE of the Sun. You definitely don't know what you're talking about here.

3 - It does not make sense to calculate in isolation, since, they do not happen in isolation. If it were the case, they would have constant intensity, and would not decrease according to the distance from the origin.

Wait - I just realized, some people are arguing that the Soul King doesn't maintain all three of the worlds in Bleach but just the Soul Society.

So the current GBE calc shouldn't be for three planets, it should just be for one planet according to their arguments.

@GDEM; the idea that the intensity decreases according with distance is baseless. We don't know how far away Heuco Mundo or the Earth really is from Soul Society.

The one shot of them in the Bleach film doesn't prove that they're that distance all of the time.

GDEM said:
1. There is not quantiafiable distance. They exist in different dimensions and the point is that again it is not an omnidirectional attack, that has not been proven.

2. This is not an explosion so your point does not even make sense here, but if someone on Earth did make an explosion capable of wiping out the sun, the Earth itself would need to be destroyed since it is literally in the center of the explosion, the person that does not know what they are talking about is you.

3. They do happen in isolation they are connected by an invisible unquantiafiable tether which holds them in balance. They are not 3 planets spinning around something with ann explosion spreading from the center to hit each of them. The decreasing according to the distance of the origin is completely up to interprtation and not actually stated anywhere.

Wasn't the Garganta affected too? And the garganta is what fill the space between the dimensions.

Eithert ways, I have no interest in this, since the current rating is the most safe to use, even do is not the most accurate, since it can be easily higher.

Damage3245 said:
Wait - I just realized, some people are arguing that the Soul King doesn't maintain all three of the worlds in Bleach but just the Soul Society.
So the current GBE calc shouldn't be for three planets, it should just be for one planet according to their arguments.
Thats is the most misinformed person i have seen or they are plainly lying as we can see that the SK is the one that maintains all in place and order if that was false the only thing being destroy would have been SS only

Tyri456 said:
Wasn't the Garganta affected too? And the garganta is what fill the space between the dimensions.
Eithert ways, I have no interest in this, since the current rating is the most safe to use, even do is not the most accurate, since it can be easily higher.
The garganta is also in a different dimension and of course the garganta is affected it is part of the world and its entire point is to connect them dimensionally, if any 2 at least of the 3 worlds gets destroyed logically it gets destroyed too.

It can just as easily be lower.

"Wait - I just realized, some people are arguing that the Soul King doesn't maintain all three of the worlds in Bleach but just the Soul Society."

Dude what ƒñªƒÅ¥ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
"Wait - I just realized, some people are arguing that the Soul King doesn't maintain all three of the worlds in Bleach but just the Soul Society."
People go to extremes to try and downplay stuff

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is the scan that was presented.

The Soul King just maintains the Soul Society, without the Soul King the Soul Society becomes unstable and collapses which affects the other worlds connected to it. But the Soul King doesn't specifically keep them stable; they are just made stable by keeping the Soul Society stable.

@Rocky lol man, i didn't say it's an explosion, but the same concept of energy spreading in a vacuum. I gave an example.

"They are connected by an invisible unquantiafiable tether which holds them in balance" In the manga you wrote, maybe. Now it shows when it was conceptualized in Bleach.

Soul Society and the Human world are connected this is not new information lol. Hueco Mundo isn't even connected. I don't know why you are acting like this is new information, I'll assume you never read the SK thread.

GDEM said:
@Rocky
lol man, i didn't say it's an explosion, but the same concept of energy spreading in a vacuum. I gave an example.

"They are connected by an invisible unquantiafiable tether which holds them in balance" In the manga you wrote, maybe. Now it shows when it was conceptualized in Bleach.
Yes and that example can not work because the mechinism this goes through does not even work in that way.

The link between the SK and the other worlds? That is literally what I am referring to. You could also say the Dangai. but again that does not work as a distance an dat the end of the day they are separate dimensions, you cant have invervse square through dimensions.

Damage3245 said:
No one argues that because that's just blatantly not true with scans, statements, and context from the manga and novel.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
No one argues that because that's just blatantly not true with scans, statements, and context from the manga and novel.
Somebody just provided a scan further up in the thread that says otherwise.

GDEM said:
The mechanism is not the same, the concept behind them is. You say that this would somehow go against the standards of the wiki, but calculations already accepted prove the opposite.
There is even an excerpt on this page where it says that calculations on this scale using this method are possible. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth
It is not becuase you are saying that it is spreading omnidirectionally off planet to different dimensions. shaking the earth itself and calcing from that is not a problem, my problem is the assumption of it spreading out to different dimensions and then use of one shot in the movie to make a distance calc over different dimensions to then inverse calc off that.

Damage3245 said:
Somebody just provided a scan further up in the thread that says otherwise.
You mean the scan that mentions all three worlds that has a follow up page showing the other worlds shaking?

You mean the scan that mentions all three worlds that has a follow up page showing the other worlds shaking?
If you're talking about this one, then yes. It is stated that the Soul King stabilizes the Soul Society.

The scan mentions that the SK keeps SS in balance and the other worlds are connected to it meaning that if he stops then SS collapses then the others follow. That is literally stated:

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku pass through. Now that it is gone not just Soul Society but all that is connected to it, the Dangai, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living it will all collapse."

Now I never actually joined the argument about the validity of the current way we scale them in the past but this sounds a lot like a chain reaction to me based on soul society being stable.

Why is it that every thread where a Bleach upgrade is proposed, instead turns into ways for Bleach to be downgraded? I swear it always ends up like this.

Yeah and then it's further explained by Ichibei that it's all three worlds the Soul King stabilizes given that it made all the 3 worlds from the original world and keeps them separate.

What's your argument?

If you want an actual connecting piece it would be the Garganta which the Soul King also made that holds all the worlds and dimensions in.

Purgy said:
Why is it that every thread where a Bleach upgrade is proposed, instead turns into ways for Bleach to be downgraded? I swear it always ends up like this.
Well I still dont care about that regardless at the end of the day my point is that the calc used here is wrong.

Rocker1189 said:
The scan mentions that the SK keeps SS in balance and the other worlds are connected to it meaning that if he stops then SS collapses then the others follow. That is literally stated:

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku pass through. Now that it is gone not just Soul Society but all that is connected to it, the Dangai, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living it will all collapse."
I just realized you guys are reading this wrong.

Notice that the first "it" is referring to the Soul King himself.

"Now that it (the Soul King) is gone, not just Soul Society, but all that is connected to it (the Soul King), the Dangai, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living it will all collapse."

Yeah and then it's further explained by Ichibei that it's all three worlds the Soul King stabilizes given that it made all the 3 worlds from the original world and keeps them separate.
What's your argument?

If you want an actual connecting piece it would be the Garganta which the Soul King also made that holds all the worlds and dimensions in.
I am just going to reply to this once more. By chain reaction the SK does indeed hold the whole worlds in balance.

Yeah initially he seperated the worlds which in itself is weird to quantify since he simply seprated them into different dimensions but whatever.

The garganta does not hold all the worlds in it, the garganta simply connects them all, like a passageway between 3 buildings except it is dimensionally unless of course it has been said else where that the garganta holds all the 3 worlds in it. But again that feat was by Prime SK anyway.

@IMade; why would he specify that the Soul King was created to stabilize the Soul Society?

Garganta holds all worlds and dimensions in it, Rocker. Literally shown in a diagram by Yoruichi.

Either way, your point doesn't stand still per my last comment.

@Rocker The tremors have spread to other dimensions, what you don't understand yet is how far away they are quatifiable.

Both Soul Society and the human world exist inside the throat, it is not as if there is a gap between the dimensions. In the film, Senna literally stopped the fusion of the planets (interrupting the gravitational pull between them) with the shock wave of some explosions.

Back