• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapse of the three worlds

Context

Ant asked me to do a thread on this calc that was accepted.

Text
After the death of Rei-ō, omnidirectional tremors, which encompassed the three worlds, began to occur.

Dangai exists between the Soul Society and the Worlds of the Living, and according to Yhwach he was being affected.

Reiokyu, which is thousands of kilometers from Seireitei, was also being affected. Even if you haven't been declaring it directly, the onomatopoeia tells us that. ZW ZW ... It is used several times to represent tremors.

These tremors have no constant intensity, it can be said that, technically, the intensity varies with distance.

Soul Society

Human World

Hueco Mundo

It is precisely because of this variation in intensity that, when using the Inverse Square Law, the body assumes the most distant origin. I could not in any way claim that, with intensity XII, in Soul Society, it remains constant throughout this space. Anyway, basically, what brings instability to the worlds and creates tremors is the continuous flow of souls, Rei-ō exists to keep the worlds stable, overcoming this with his own power.

Conclusion
If accepted, this escalates to Mimihagi who managed to stop it, also to Yhwach (With Almighty and above), Ichigo (Merged Hollow Form and above) and Aizen (TYBW).

What I have to say is that if a pillar supporting a building breaks and the entire structure crumbles, the pillar isn't suddenly 8-C or however much destruction the building caused upon its collapse. Same situation applies here I believe. You can't scale the phenomena occurring due to the lack of a support holding it together to the supporting structure (or individual) itself.

I agree with Jvando. What the Soul King and Yhwach is doing is not nullifying the shaking through sheer power, but stabilizing the flow of souls which has the effect of stopping the shaking.

I don't think it is reasonable to scale either of their attack potency's to this effect.

In fact, if the stabilization is a constant passive effort that they have to put out in order to stop the destruction of the worlds, then it makes even less sense to scale their AP to it. Because they'd already be using that energy to stabilize the flow of souls - so anything extra to that, such as their attacks, would be additional energy that has no reason to be equal to the energy used in stabalization.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole "Flow of souls" counter argument has been debunked a dozen or so times.

But Mimihagi stops all of it shaking anyway and WSK is far above Mimi so if he can stop all that shaking, they scale anyway.

Sklaverei's interpretation makes sense. It is said in all letters that Rei-ō stabilizes Soul Society, not the flow of souls.

This calc does not make sense regardless, a quake can no propagate through space and certainly not trhough dimensions. Attempting to calc that using inverse quare simply does not logically work.

You can't go ahead and upgrade the AP of so many character from a special chain reaction feat, even if the calc is correct there are consistency issues, the feat might easily be considered an outlier, the verse doesn't have anything close to this lvl, upgrading characters casual strikes to such lvls from a single special chain reaction feat is reaching.

@Slacjow

I am confused. How can this be an outlier in any fashion? This is quite literally what the people listed to get an upgrade already scale to. The feat is below PSK and is above the rest of the verse. No matter where it lands between those two points, it can't be an outlier when the God tiers have no other feats to scale from beyond "X is stupidly stronger than Y"

Those characthers(mimihagi ,weakened SK and Yhwach) stop the shaking instantly with their raw power , so they scale

The cause of the shaking doesn't matter , what matter is that the characthers mentionned above can stop it instantly with their AP.

Rocker1189 said:
This calc does not make sense regardless, a quake can no propagate through space and certainly not trhough dimensions. Attempting to calc that using inverse quare simply does not logically work.
I dont care about outlier or how it works what I want to know is how an inverse square calc based on the distance between planets (this means it had to go through space with no particles) and even worse through dimensions, works logically. How can that be calced.

Rocker1189 does raise a good point. It doesn't seem like the calc is viable.

GDEM said:
@Rocker1198
This method is accepted on the wiki, 4-A Kirito is based on "shaking the universe".
Then that needs to be remedied too, any calcs that rely on inverse square shaking in space are automatically invalid because they simply can not work. On top of this why is it assumed that the waves spread out from the SK rather than happen on each individual planet.

GDEM said:
@Rocker1198
This method is accepted on the wiki, 4-A Kirito is based on "shaking the universe".
If this is true then i dont see why people now have a problem with it and if the site allows it well then.

Probably but I don't think it matters much so long as it is brought to light.

But if it's an accepted method like GDEM says, then this should be fine.

Rocker1189 said:
Purgy said:
Issues like that should be posted on the calc thread right? Not the CRT.
This directly affects the CRT, if it is incorrect the calc goes down to like 6-A.
The issue you're referring to seems like something that should be brought up in the calc blog, this thread exists to argue wether or not it's an outlier and who it scales to.

Purgy said:
The issue you're referring to seems like something that should be brought up in the calc blog, this thread exists to argue wether or not it's an outlier and who it scales to.
This thread isn't just about whether it is an Outlier or not, but whether the interpretation of the feat is correct in the first place.

Damage3245 said:
Purgy said:
This thread isn't just about whether it is an Outlier or not, but whether the interpretation of the feat is correct in the first place.
Yes, but Rocker1189's issue is with the calc, not the feat.

Also again this is not jus tthrough space this is inbtween dimensions there is not physical connection between each dimension for the quakes to spread out so it is in fact different from the Kirito situation even if I disagree with both.

The issue with the calc is the interpretation of the feat though and we can discuss that here too.

Purgy said:
Yes, but Rocker1189's issue is with the calc, not the feat.
While the calc is my main issue I do have an issue with its interpretation but that is again in relation to the calc and how it is assumed to work.

dude are you seriously going to tell people to stop comment about the calc when they will not?

M3X said:
dude are you seriously going to tell people to stop comment about the calc when they will not?
I'm not sure who you're referring to but if it's me, then no. I wasn't telling anybody to stop commenting about the calc, I just thought that if his issues were with the calc, then they should be brought up in the calc blog instead of this CRT.

Just ask other calc dudes familiar if this method is used.

As for the interpretation of said feat...

dude dies > shakes > new guy > shake stops

not sure what else is there to said feat.

Rocker1189 said:
Also again this is not jus tthrough space this is inbtween dimensions there is not physical connection between each dimension for the quakes to spread out so it is in fact different from the Kirito situation even if I disagree with both.
apart from jus tinverse square law through space there is also the issue of inverse square law through literal dimensions.

People comment about the calc where they want to do it, unless a staff member comes and say that they should only comment about the scaling/context. Now focus on the calc subject because this shit is weird

M3X said:
People comment about the calc where they want to do it, unless a staff member comes and say that they should only comment about the scaling/context. Now focus on the calc subject because this shit is weird
No need to be so hostile.

There is literally an argument in the discussion that argues that tremors do not happen individually, but that it is something that encompasses all planets.

As for the calculation, it follows the same concept as the inverse square law used for the destruction of stars. Even though there is nothing to be destroyed in a vacuum, the energy is still there. It is definitely not seen as wrong by wiki standards.

GDEM said:
There is literally an argument in the discussion that argues that tremors do not happen individually, but that it is something that encompasses all planets.
As for the calculation, it follows the same concept as the inverse square law used for the destruction of stars. Even though there is nothing to be destroyed in a vacuum, the energy is still there. It is definitely not seen as wrong by wiki standards.
You forget a lot of things about most of these calcs:

1. The normally involve an omnidirectional attack (I still have issues with this but lets ignore that for now), this is not an omnidirectional attack regardless of how you believe it scales or not.

2. Normally they destroy multiple things before reaching their outter range, this means that they at least sort of went through some mediums regardless of the fact that 99% of space in empty.

3. And most importantly they did not move in between dimensions, this is a huge one, you can not gauge inverse square law through out different dimensions that is completely impossible while through space it is simply extremely improbable.

1 - It is not an omnidirectional attack but it affects everything within a certain radius? Lol.

2 - No, in calculations like this, the GBE of the body most distant from the origin of the explosion is considered and the distance, what exists between them is irrelevant, it is not a criterion. Basically, here you are going against the wiki's own calculation pattern here.

3 - Yes, the tremor moved between the worlds, it encompassed all that space, the Dangai, which exists between the dimensions, was also affected. Reiokyu is in another dimension, even more so, at a mathematically quantifiable distance from Seireitei, and incredibly, Reiokyu was also affected by the tremors.

Back