• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapse of the three worlds

If all the worlds exist in the Garganta*, then doesn't that disprove Rockers issue? Or am I wrong. I'm probably wrong.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Garganta holds all worlds and dimensions in it, Rocker. Literally shown in a diagram by Yoruichi.
Either way, your point doesn't stand still per my last comment.
I would like to see this scan, I dont quite remember it and I dont think the wiki says this of cousre the wiki can be wrong.

That is completely up to interpretation I dont think your interpretation is right to put it simply.

@GDEM

Yeah and physical quakes can not logically travel dimensionally in any actual direction.

No she stopped it via using souls in an esoteric way. And either way it was through a huge portal which is not present during the collapse.

Rocker1189 said:
I would like to see this scan, I dont quite remember it and I dont think the wiki says this of cousre the wiki can be wrong.

That is completely up to interpretation I dont think your interpretation is right to put it simply.
Garganta surrounding Soul Society, World of the Living, Dangai, and Valley of Screams.

Also, that's just straight up English. The word "it" is in reference to the Soul King as the Soul King was mentioned before Soul Society. Therefore, "it" is referring to Soul King.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I guess everyone that has a calc of shaking a multivers/dimension/universe should get a revision the
Err not if they shake an entire multiverse/universe last I cheked they just get multiversal/universal.

I dont think there is any feat where someone shook multiple dimensions and it is calced with inverse square.

I also dont think there is any where it is not even an attack but simply the destabiliszing of worlds.

By the way, I have no real opinion on this calc because I don't even know what it's trying to calc in the first place. I dunno anything about space quakes.

Garganta surrounding Soul Society, World of the Living, Dangai, and Valley of Screams.

Also, that's just straight up English. The word "it" is in reference to the Soul King as the Soul King was mentioned before Soul Society. Therefore, "it" is referring to Soul King.
Ok that makes sense.

Not necessarily, the word "it" can just as easily refer to Soul Society which was mentioned in the same sentence after a comma especially after the Soul Society is specific to what the Reio is stated to be stabilizing not anything else you are ignoring the first half of the sentence to suit your narrative:

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku pass through."

Anyway we are deviating from the point this should be brought up in another thread anyway. I am just here to discuss the calc.

After seeing where the distance comes from I don't think the calc can be used. He gets the 6000ish km from the memories of nobody movie when the dimensions are going to collide with each other. That was a very special scenario to bring the dimensions that close to each other so I don't think the distance can apply since normally there is no physical distance between the dimensons.

The dimensions dont even exist in the same physical space regardless and there was no huge portal connecting them like in that movie.

@Rocker Senna stated that she would use the energy of the almaa to stop the worlds, with that she created the explosions. Senna has no control over the worlds, much less the souls, the explosions were literally the only thing she used.

As I said, there is a quantifiable space between dimensions and, consequently, between planets, they all exist as pocket dimensions within the throat. It is possible to define the distance to Soul Society and the human world in the same way that it is possible to define the distance between Seireitei and Reiokyu, because Reiokyu is a pocket dimension that exists within the Soul Society.

The shock wave of some explosions progresses between the planets, there is absolutely no reason why the same cannot happen with the seismic waves.

She gained control of a bunch of souls that literally formed dimensions by gathering together we saw no actuall explosion in between the worlds iirc.

No no there is not, not at the moment that they are falling apart, they do not exist in the same space thus there is no actual distance between that I dont understand what you dont get about that. The dimension the Reio exists in can literally be crossed by physical stairs it is not nearly the same. But regardless the Reio is not even physically connected to the worlds holding it with a part of his body or anything he simply sits there with no arms or legs.

We are going back and forth here, there is no actual distance between them and you can not inverse square calc between dimensions. That is a simple fact.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok that makes sense.

Not necessarily, the word "it" can just as easily refer to Soul Society which was mentioned in the same sentence after a comma especially after the Soul Society is specific to what the Reio is stated to be stabilizing not anything else you are ignoring the first half of the sentence to suit your narrative:

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society, where massive number of Konpaku pass through."
Nah, you're messing up by disregarding the past subject in the previous sentences.

"Reio was created to stabilize the Soul Society... yadda yadda. Now that it is gone... yadda yadda..."

Reio is the previous subject, the continuing sentence follows the previous subject unless changed, which it doesn't since it doesn't change the subject as the sentence continues with "it"; therefore, referring to the previous subject since it is continuing.

Also, the following sentence literally begins "Now that it is gone," which can only refer to the Soul King. The Soul King is gone because Ichigo killed it, Soul Society isn't gone yet and it's literally following after the comma mentioning Soul Society. Soul Society isn't "it" as it is not the subject that is continued and is even mentioned after the comma.

No one refers to the Soul King as "he". It is an "it". That's what everyone that has seen it calls it.

Yhwach, Nel, Shunsui, Aizen, Harribel, and Grimmjow.

Reio is the previous subject, the continuing sentence follows the previous subject unless changed, which it doesn't since it doesn't change the subject as the sentence continues with "it"; therefore, referring to the previous subject since it is continuing.

Also, the following sentence literally begins "Now that it is gone," which can only refer to the Soul King. The Soul King is gone because Ichigo killed it, Soul Society isn't gone yet and it's literally following after the comma mentioning Soul Society. Soul Society isn't "it" as it is not the subject that is continued and is even mentioned after the comma.
Yes I know that "Now that it is gone" refers to SK that is clear. I disagree that "but all that is connected to it" refers to the SK though. SS becomes the previous subject in the sentence.

Look either way I dont even care about that right now it should not even be discussed in this CRT.

Nah mates, the subject in the line is the Soul King and the portion "not just the Soul Society" is a clause of additional information.

Subjects don't change unless the verb changes.

Plus, Hueco Mundo isn't directly connected to the Soul Society like your interpretation implies..

Everything connects to the Garganta since they reside in it, but the Soul Society doesn't connect to Hueco Mundo which was a large issue in the Arrancar Arc.

Legit nothing supports this idea outside of a misinterpretation of said sentence.

The argument literally falls apart once you realize that Hueco Mundo isn't connected to the soul society...

Zoro21043 said:
is the argument rn if the soul kings death affects only soul society?
if thats the case yhwach said "everything connected to soul society will dissapear " https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692344148212187226/700739178882793572/VMr05CS.png and here it shows world of living and dangai is connected so not only soul society will be affected
People are arguing that Soul Society is the only one SK and others were holding together, and it's collapse triggered a chain reaction that caused everything else to collapse.

Anyway this has devolved past what it was meant to be about which is the calc above, I have given the reasons I believe this can not work. I think other staff are required to look at arguments based on the calc and give an opinion.

How are there no real explosions? Senna literally created several explosions between the planets. The research and development institute even claims that there were several explosions, and that is why the merging of the worlds was ceasing.

Reiokyu is a pocket dimension that exists within the Soul Society. The Soul Society is a dimension that pocket that exists inside the Throat, how is it not the same thing? The distance between dimensions can be calculated based on the positions they occupy within the throat, the distance between the planets is technically greater than that between the dimensions.

The explosions were anything but normal explosion but regardless this is not anything close to the same situation, the was a literally portal linking both worlds together, physical means of separation makes sense as there is an actual distance in between the wide open portal and showing in them (also notice that when we see the opening for the first time people in SS can see individual buildings of the human world very clearly, the distance shown on the diagram is very clearly not the actual representative distance).

Dude from the very start you can not calc an inverse square in between existing dimensions that is not something that happens. They do not exist in the same spatial place which is required for an inverse calc.

Purgy said:
Zoro21043 said:
is the argument rn if the soul kings death affects only soul society?
if thats the case yhwach said "everything connected to soul society will dissapear " https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692344148212187226/700739178882793572/VMr05CS.png and here it shows world of living and dangai is connected so not only soul society will be affected
People are arguing that Soul Society is the only one SK and others were holding together, and it's collapse triggered a chain reaction that caused everything else to collapse.
so im assuming they reached that conclusion because of yhwach saying soul king held the soul society where massive numbers of konpaku passed through and now that it is gone the 3 worlds will dissapear so if they think its a chain reaction here yhwach mentions the konpaku so based on their assumption the konpakus shouldve triggered the collapse

so even based on that assumption wouldnt that make the maintained konpakus hold the 3 worlds ? and the soul king maintained those konpakus so the scaling shouldnt be downgraded

At no time did the work imply that they were not normal explosions, the burden of proof is yours.

What portal, man? At no time was it mentioned that there was "something different" between the dimensions, this is headcanon that you cannot prove. The only thing that exists between the dimensions is the Dangai, nothing suggests that they are different scenarios in the two situations.

In fact, back there, you said that Reiokyu's situation was different from Soul Soceity, because it is possible to physically reach Reiokyu. You won't be bothered and go back if the distance to Reiokyu is used from the calculation, will you?

This calc is BS to make the lowball looks better,we all know that the worlds destruction isn't limited to some 3 planets only

And then we get SK yhwach scaling above prime sk where prime SK had almighty,pernida,gerard,mimihagi and the rest of his powers

SK Yhwach had almighty,a stronger gerard,pernida,mimihagi,soul King's almighty,powers and everyone whom died during the war

But sooner or later we will get that thread and that upgrade.

There is a literal giant ass portal that appears above soul society when the worlds are being merged. And they can see Earth from there: https://youtu.be/IPdUL3jZbI8?list=PLa3XbHQw0xFFBotkQwNNeOq9s6mlllEko&t=309 There is no normal explosions: https://youtu.be/ibAvGZ6UcbM?list=PLa3XbHQw0xFFBotkQwNNeOq9s6mlllEko&t=243 And as you can see the planet are literally right above ach other shown by the portal while in the iamge they are far further apart. And there is literally no explosions. The person using head canon is you.

??? look I dont care what distance is used I am saying that you can not use said distance across literal dimensions, they do not exist in the same space unlike Reio, you cannot use inverse square law for things that do not even share the same space, with a distance that is not even correct.

NoWaY802 said:
This calc is BS to make the lowball looks better,we all know that the worlds destruction isn't limited to some 3 planets only
And then we get SK yhwach scaling above prime sk where prime SK had almighty,pernida,gerard,mimihagi and the rest of his powers

SK Yhwach had almighty,a stronger gerard,pernida,mimihagi,soul King's almighty,powers and everyone whom died during the war

But sooner or later we will get that thread and that upgrade.
imo soul king scales way beyong what he is rn imade told me he will make a revision once we get novels translated but we have one statement from the manga rn indicating he scales way beyond what he is given rn (im talking about soul king as a corpse) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700145626083623002/700801483834392596/0627-002-2.png

They are in the same space, basically, they are two space-times that exist within another space-time.

But anyway, I believe that the calculation should be updated using the distance to Reiokyu, if there is no objection against that, of course.

GDEM said:
They are in the same space, basically, they are two space-times that exist within another space-time.

But anyway, I believe that the calculation should be updated using the distance to Reiokyu, if there is no objection against that, of course.
They are literally not in the same space that is why they exist in different dimensions that is the point of a dimension.

For the exact same reasons I have mentioned above I object to it.

Hmm looks as if the calc is wrong plain and simple, not because of the dimension stuff but the math is off.

4 * Pi * 19719740┬▓ * 4.459613919340e+24 = 2.1792603e+40 J

That was the attempt at an inverse square law, however, you didn't multiply the area by the intensity to get the energy output in Joules, you literally multiplied the area by the energy in Joules and got...energy in Joules.

I.E. the functions don't even cross out and you actually got a value of "2.1792603e+40 J * m^2" which isn't a value we can use to tier anyone...

They exist as separate dimensions within the same dimension (With the exception of Hueco Mundo).

Purgy said:
They exist as separate dimensions within the same dimension (With the exception of Hueco Mundo).
As long as they are separate dimensions at all the inverse square law can not be used.

Rocker1189 said:
Purgy said:
As long as they are separate dimensions at all the inverse square law can not be used.
I didn't say otherwise, I've never calced anything before so I can't really argue with you on that.

Back