• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
inFAMOUS 2 Evil Cole vs Avenger (Jeanne Alter)

Speed Equalized.

Evil Cole Profle
These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me get what I want, when I want.

vs.
AvengerJeanneAlterFGO

Thanks

Okay. So neuro Drain will not work because she is a sport given a human form (Yes I understand they manifest human bodies but IDK if that's enough

Her mindhax won't work due to Cole's resistance.

Cole and Jeanne are even in AP overall, JA is 500 Megatons while Cole is vastly above 340.

Cole has his trusty range spamming to keep Jeanne off of him if necessary but he completely lacks his RFI to keep him doing so God long and he'll be forced to recharge

Jeanne's more skilled and can summon a 6C so that's a massive issue

I'll wait for more input

Jeanne does have a counter to his range spamming, since La Gordement du whatever is called works like Luminosette Eternalle, but instead of just blocking all attacks it reflects them right back.

Not worth much since I don't think Cole would get inconvenienced by his own lightning, but a good way to incentivite him to try and find another way or get closer.

I'm just imagining Cole grabbing a dragon, electrocuting the head, and slamming it onto Jeanne while lightning spreads everywhere from it

Also Lightning Pong is bad since Cole can just keep tossing in more electricity in this game of Pong. And since this is Evil Cole 2 he could technically blind her with some of his ash attack and summon his own, but probably weaker yet still distracting, mooks

Playing pong is kinda a bad strat for Cole since spamming Blasts quickly eats up his energy pool.

Cole's biggest assets here are Nightmare blasts, spikers, and skull bolts. Spikers, while easy to kill, are quick, small (harder to hit) and can spray acid. Cole can summon 3 of them at a time, and can easily summon more with low energy costs, so he can easily send 6-9 of them to distract Jalter to set her up for a finisher or get some distance to recharge.

Jalter completely destroys Cole in CQC, but Nightmare Blast keeps her away and traps her in a cloud of ash and lightning, usually bringing about paralysis and suffocation. This'll leave her open for a skull bolt, and if Cole lands a headshot (shouldn't be too hard for his level of skill), Jeanne gets caught in a critical hit explosion to deal extra damage.

Though this depends if Cole can do this before she summons her 6-C.

I honestly don't see that happening when Jeanne can cover an area easily in the fire of her NP and destroy all of those little things while barely wasting time.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I honestly don't see that happening when Jeanne can cover an area easily in the fire of her NP and destroy all of those little things while barely wasting time.
Keep in mind that Spikers can easily leap up onto the tall buildings that make up New Marais and can keep up with Cole as he's parkouring around the city and using induction grind, so they're pretty mobile when that want to be.

The question is, how quickly will Jeanne use her 6-C in a fight?

She really doesn't care for honor, so if she feels pressured is really likely.

And Servants, in general, are extremely agile too. Even while weakened, Saber could walk up a building's vertical outer wall while clashing continously with Rider and Jeanne still has no trouble hitting other Servants.

Back