• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole: Resistance to Telepathy

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I kinda thought this was covered by mindhax but a couple people said it doesn't, so I might as well.

Sasha (InFAMOUS) has had Telepathy for a very long time due to her hivemind connection and the ability to read her hive minds thoughts as well as interact with him.

Cole by the end of the comics was able to over come this and stop Sasha permanently from reading his mind and interacting with him.

Again, I wasn't sure at first, and I thought it was already covered by mindhax. So I stopped wondering if blocking out Sasha trying to speak to you or read you was redundant till now.

Thoughts?

I'm not entirely sure if this is a necessary addition but if this is true ( haven't read the comics but I do remember her from the first game.) then this should be alright.

He should get resistance to telepathy to Sasha's telepathy but probably not John's who was able to speak to him telepathically much to Cole's surprise

Js250476 said:
I'm not entirely sure if this is a necessary addition but if this is true ( haven't read the comics but I do remember her from the first game.) then this should be alright.
I didn't think it was necessary either and I thought mind resistance covered it

It does help tho, certain characters read your mind as Psuedo Precog

Just to be safe we should probably have this, and note that John can bypass resistance.

Now that I think about it, Cole has a pretty lousy track record against people snooping into his mind.

Sasha pretty much had Cole in telepathic speed dial during the entirety of the first game.

Kessler was able to read into his mind even during his dying moments

John was telepathically crank calling him during the end of the game to try and convert him to his side

Back